Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you find this site?

Lady Rarity Pony

I came across this site while researching My Little Pony via Google!  I had a question (don't remember what it was) and the answer was here on these forums, so I thought, "Hey!  Let's take a look!"  And it's been terrific ever since...  Thanks, fellow ponies, for making a site like this wonderful!  =)

Honor and fun,

Summer Storm =)

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

I looked up questions related to MLP and found answers here. I remember back in 2011 when I joined, @Jeric wasn't even an admin yet. Instead there was this @Zoop guy.

Man, everything's different.

Aye. I didn’t join until 2014, but I know Zoop. Good guy. 

• 3 weeks later...

So there i was, sitting at my computer, hot chocolate on my left, cheese sandwich on my right. A thought occurred to me;

Why is it that i haven't been that social on forums or in fandoms in general?

The answer was of course, Because i didn't try. That had to change of course, so quickly my fingers moved with the speed of a snowball rolling down a hill and increasing in size ready to crush the unsuspecting folk below in a bombard of frozen goodness, but then veering off to the left, missing them by an inch, falling into the river, it's flurryness being soaked by the frozen water until it was only a ball of ice, desolving into it's natural state, in a steady river flow, moving down the countryside until it would land in the ocean and one day perhaps fall as snow again, but I digress.

I basically googled Brony fandom and found this.

Well I decided to give the show a chance after seeing a "brony cringe" Video on youtube (I was curious as to why they liked the show so much, but thats a story for another day). After I got into the show I thought I'd see if there was some kind of online community. Well there definitely is! And it's huge! :)

• 1 year later...

I was looking for a place to show my OC, since the previous place I went to didn't care about G4. I searched for forums on Google and found this place. Took me 3 weeks to actually use my registered account though, as I was skeptical this place would be accepting me.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I had just started watching the show and wanted to find a community of other bronies, so after a bit of searching, I found this site (technically I found poniverse first but that led to this) and now here we are

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

Started watching the show in September of 2012. Two days after starting I wanted to find a community dedicated to it. Did one simple search of "MLP Forums" and here I be. Pretty simple, but it changed my life in different ways.

• Brohoof 4

I was a member of an old forum for the Wii U run by feld0 as well when it was revealed that this forum was coming out. I had been watching FiM since the Spring before so I decided to join when the forums came out.

• Brohoof 2

46 minutes ago, Envy said:

I was a member of an old forum for the Wii U run by feld0 as well when it was revealed that this forum was coming out. I had been watching FiM since the Spring before so I decided to join when the forums came out.

So he has ran other forums as well :o ? Must be a brand. “Feld0 Forums Incorporated”.

I took a wrong turn and so here I am :P . Actually like most people I just googled MLP and forums. Most of my interaction before was in the Wild West (YouTube).

• Brohoof 2

I was exploring different MLP accounts back in 2012 and thought this was a decent enough community and decided to join a day before the world ended

• Brohoof 3

After watching the show and checking out Equestria Daily, I found ED's forums https://forums.equestriadaily.com/, eventually decided I wanted to post on MLP-specific sites like that, googled for other MLP forums first to make sure I wasn't missing anywhere important, then settled on making accounts just there and here for the time being.

• Brohoof 1

Was looking for an MLP fan forum as I had been part of an Animorphs fan forum and loved the idea of a community through an online forum. Tried googling for a My Little Pony fan forum and found this forum. Was still fairly new to the random and really enjoying what the show and fandom had to offer.

• Brohoof 1

I don't quite remember how I ended up here exactly, but I believe some people over on the Nighty Discussions of Equestria Daily mentioned this place. Naturally, I was curious about it and decided to check it out.

I drifted away from Equestria Forums after three years because I was becoming disenchanted with it. I didn't have any plans for finding another forum, but somepony on a chat site mentioned it so I dropped by and gave this place a look. And I've never looked back, 

• Brohoof 2