Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you find this site?

Lady Rarity Pony

• 1 month later...

By complete accident. I was a part of another MLP Forum, but when I typed in MLP forums in google, I got this site. I went "Hey! Wrong Site!" and left, but the amount of activity on this site made go back and check it out. So I migrated and turned from the three legged pony known as Mr. Cricket to the machine that never lands on Neverland.

Fun fact, the previous MLP forum I was on, I went back on to check it out one day. Apparently Linguz and Finest/Rose/Yuki had partnered up with them with their other forum, and tried getting others to join this forum instead! :lol:

Randomly google serched desktop ponies one night (Yesterday) and found this promising link to this forum I now inhabit. What's funny is that I disregarded my search and signed-up here instead for the discussions.

My brony friend started going to this site, and he kept mentioning it. I was kind of hesitant because I've never actually participated in a forum before, but the people here seem nice enough :)

• Brohoof 1

My brony friend started going to this site, and he kept mentioning it. I was kind of hesitant because I've never actually participated in a forum before, but the people here seem nice enough :)

Hey that's me :D !

Also a friend of mine linked this site to me and I instantly signed up and won so many interenets and love. <3

I had found it in like November, but I kinda brushed it off and didn't join. I was just wandering around on the Internet as per usual.

Then my friend told me to make an account.

AND THAT'S WHERE IT ALL STARTED.

Imagine how many posts I would have had I joined November o_O

One day... While browsing through the Ponibooru posts as usual, I found an advertisement to this site! I was like... "huh! Sounds a bit more interactive than Ponibooru!" So then I decided to join, one of the best decisions I made, to be honest!

• 2 months later...

Knew I might find a thread like this if I looked hard enough, even if it is old, It now must be bumped....

I found this forums when I googled, How to tell your parents your a brony. At first I read a topic on here, and this might help, then I never came back to this site. About a week after this, I thought, what was that site where I got my help for telling my parents I'm a brony. So I searched up Mlpforums, not even relizing that was the site, and found this site again.

• Brohoof 1

I wanted to download music, so i found this and attempted to download the music, however it said i couldn't, so i made an account, turns out it was just a forum error.

A friend of mine on one of the Sonic forums I'm on was into MLP. Around the time, I was just starting to get into the show. They said 'hey, you should check out this forum!' and directed me to MLPChat.com, a run-off of this place that still has, and uses (in my opinion, excessively) the chat feature. I joined and thought it was pretty cool. I spent a few days on there...before I found this place. All it took was a few hours on his place to know for sure, that I preferred here to there. I'm a forum guy, not a chat guy, so to me, this place is much more interesting, because it has nothing but forum activity, while MLPChat had little forum activity, and tons of chat activity.

The rest is history. I lost my life, my girlfriend, my friends, my job, and just about everything else most country singers bring up in their lyrics. All in exchange for trading my soul to this site.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...