Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you find this site?

Lady Rarity Pony

(edited)

I googled "Is deadmau5 a brony" because of a comment on My Little Brony. Crazy times we live in, eh?

Edited by Coeus

Sam the Legoman

I joined a group on MOCpages.com called Bronys on MOCpages. A thread about this place was posted. At first, I was skeptical. Eventually, like watching the PMV and later the show, curiosity got hold and I looked at this place. I made an account, left for a couple of days, then came back to make my welcoming topic. Three months later, here I am.

I just searched: "My little pony friendship is magic forum". I saw two forums in particular, but I chose this one because I thought it looked better. And boy am I glad I did :)

• Brohoof 1

I randomly found the synchtube stream the weekend I started watching ponies. Jokuc mentioned I should join here, so I did and here I am xD

• 5 months later...

post-7662-0-28996500-1356149355.jpg

Just kidding, I found this website through a youtube comment.

The video was my 3 attempts at Twilightlicious.

I figured, meh, I was looking for a place to talk about ponies with bronies.

So I started an account and BOOM!

Now I'm here.

Short answer: Google

Long story: After I started watching the show I heard that there were interesting older fans of FiM, and I figured it would be fun to talk about it with them so I googled "MLP forum". Up came mlpforums.com and I said "PERFECT!" and that's pretty much how it happened.

Well, I was on a different forum that shall not be named for like 6 months. But in October, I accidentally did something that was against the rules, and I got instantly permabanned. (I personally don't think that the punishment fitted the crime. People had done things a whole lot worse, and only gotten banned for a week.)

Anyway, I spent the rest of October searching for a new forum, and one night, I just typed in "mlp forums" on Google, and this popped up. I'm actually kinda glad I got banned from my Previous forum, because if I hadn't I never would have found this wonderful place, which is so much better. <3

Edited by Betez
  • Brohoof 1

I pretty much just went onto Google, typed in My little pony forum, and I got this as the first result, I looked at it a bit, left and came back a couple days later and finally decided I'd join the site.

Slowly I warmed up to it, and now I pretty much check these forums everyday :P.

At first though I was a bit ify on joining an MLP forum, now I'm still a closet Brony, but more comfortable about the fact that I'm a Brony.

• Brohoof 1

I brows Lego MOCS on flickr once in a while when I have time. I was on one guy's photostream, and he showed a picture of a signature somebody designed for him for MLP forums. BAM! I was on this website and made a account right away. As I recall, when I joined this forum (sometime during December 2011) there were only around a 1,700 members. Man, we have so much more members now!  :lol:

Well, after finally being converted into an mlp fan, I would look anywhere, a community of some kind to comfortably share my love of it with! :3 Needless to say, I used google and have stumbled upon the site due to it.  I have somehow managed to love google more after helping me find this site!

I'm pretty sure it just popped up while I was typing something to do with MLP, but I'm so glad I found it, if I hadn't, I would've missed out on so many wonderful things.

Well when I first became a brony, I wanted to find a place where I could talk to others. First I found the MLP wiki chat, but I didn't enjoy that as much (not a fan of chat rooms) and I got to thinking "wouldn't it be bucking rad to find a forum all about MLP?" so I typed it into the Google machine and BAM! found this site and I've been a proud member here for over a month now.

And that is how the Lando profile was made! Maybe next time I can tell you the story of how I got my cutie mark! It's a gem!

• Brohoof 1