• Bacon. (A lot of this one.)
  • Little bit of lettuce.
  • Tomato!
  • Little bit of cucumber.
  • Some baked union thingies.

And then!

I put it into a tosti machine.  :yay:

And THEN! It's done. :fluttershy:

Once I made a sandwich with pizza, three different kind of crisps (BBQ, vinegar and roasted chicken if I can remember), some cheese, peanuts, ketchup and chicken nuggets. It was really good, I promise !

• 3 years later...
(edited)

The ultimate sandwich is difficult to truly comprehend actually. You have usually the bread which I personally prefer white bread some may have other preferences for sandwiches sure. However white bread to me tastes the most ideal especially for its soft mouth melting texture. 

Next the butter, preferably stored in room temperature it is important that it is. Via swift hand you spread it out on the sandwich may I recommend you start in the middle working the butter to the edge of the sandwich. Not too much but not too little butter yes it should be just so.

If you have accomplished that I would recommend a traditional sandwich cheese one would put on a grilled sandwich. Two layers of cheese are ideal, if you do have some type of salad any type actually put some onto your sandwich then pick a tomatoe about the size of your ehm fist yes. If you use a knife you should be able to slice the tomatoe take one of that slice put it over the salad. 

Now for the final touch you put the bread on top of it. What I would recommend is you drink some juice alongside it it could be anything nothing too sweet or bitter but a coffee something of the milky variety would be ideal.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

I dunno about sandwiches but if hamburgers count a big hunk of ground beef with lots of bacon and bbq on top a long with being grilled over a wood or charcoal fire for sure! 

Bread home made with home made mayonnaise on it, then a slice of salad, then tomatoes, then slice of ham, then slice of raw ham followed by a slice of salad again, then slice of Parme's ham, mayonnaise, turkey ham then some pickles, salt, pepper.
And done ! I call it the Quatro Speciale ! :love:

There's this one place in Chestnut Hill, PA that makes the best Cheesesteak!!  They give you a whole mini baguette full of beefy, mushroom, cheesy goodness.  I suggest letting the sub chill out for about ten minutes or so, let their delicious bread soak up some of the grease from the beef.  It might not sound appealing but damn, great sandwich and you can have a picnic along the trail that it's a part of.  Makes it a perfect day after walking around on the trail over there, the place is called Bruno's and it's a favourite of the locals for a good reason!!

There's also this one fish market that makes the best fish cheesesteaks over in East Norriton, PA.  It's just cheese and fried cod and OMG it's so delicious, just don't ask for anything else on it, it doesn't need it and you'll get looked at funny.

You can tell I'm a fan of Cheesesteaks!! :pistachio:

I had this great ham and cheese sandwich at a diner in Wyoming or South Dakota. I can’t think of something better than that. :Daydreaming:

• Brohoof 1

I love a fried egg sandwich on buttered sourdough toast with cheese, bacon and jalapeño peppers on it. Unfortunately I won’t be eating any for a long time (if ever) for health reasons.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite sandwich of all time is honey turkey, extra mayonnaise, and provolone cheese on a heated panini.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a simple guy so a well-made bacon sandwich would be my ultimate. Gluten-free bread (I'm not actually GF but I'm a bit sensitive to gluten), a thin layer of grass-fed butter and then 3-4 slices of bacon. So simple that a monkey could make it, yet undeniably delicious. Perfecto

• Brohoof 1