Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Ever Not Brushie Brush Brush?

Capt. Snuggle Gruff

So this may be a weird question but:  How many times have you not brushed?

I once knew this kid who never brushed.  And I mean NEVER.  You could see it in his teeth, and he also stated that he never did.  He considered brushing his teeth a "waste of time".

Now I'm not trying to gross anyone out with that, and I'm also not asking for any personal issues with you and your teeth (they can be a bit mean sometimes).  But all in all, how many times have you not brushed your teeth.  I know I have a few times this year.

Also what reasons have you not brushed?  Didn't have a tooth brush with you?  Forgot?  No toothpaste?  Or too lazy?

Don't worry, I'm not here to judge you, but i'm not sure about Colgate.

post-17262-0-18204500-1382622161_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

I have pretty bad teeth (stupid medicine) so I brush them 5 times a day as recommended by my dentist. Once when I wake up, after breakfast, when I come back home from studying, after dinner and before I go to sleep. Even then my teeth have a pretty hard time. The only times when I didn't brush my teeth is when I'm very drunk and forget to brush before sleeping. Besides that, I never forget to brush, doesn't matter where I am.

i didn't brush waaaaay to often this year.

mostly because brushing teeth (especially with one of them electrical toothbrushes) is horrible when you have a hangover.

also, sometimes i didn't do it just because i just didn't felt like doing it. :(

I rarely ever brush my teeth, I'm just too lazy. :(

Well it's not that bad, I mean I probably brush like, twice a week nowadays (it's better than before though, I literally used to brush something like three times a year). Yeah, my teeth aren't really in good shape. I try to brush whenever I can, but it's not as often as I would like.

Speaking of which I should go do that right now. :o

Never intentionally brushed my teeth until I got braces, so I kind of had to, and turned into a habit. Now 2 years after they have been removed, I still do brush my teeth, only in the morning though. And on schooldays only.

I brush my teeth every night without fail, but often I forget in the morning, be it because I'm busy with school stuff, or I just can't be bothered and forget :lol:

I haven't had a filling for many years now. I should probably start brushing a lot more though, seeing as I now have braces for the next few months.

Well, I tend to forget a lot of things, and brushing my teeth is in the list.

I used to forget every single times, never brushing them. But after they forgot to freeze my mouth, and pierced through my tooth, well... I said never again. So now I try to remember and brush them most of the time.

I have always brushed my teeth twice a day, the few times I've not done it. That is not brushed twice is very rare, but I always brush my teeth. But I have forgotten to brush twice, but I always brush once a day at least. Everyone should brush their teeth twice a day, it's just a lot better having nice teeth.

I brush my teeth, but I don't think I brush enough. I usually brush once a day. Rarely, I forget to brush at all. Doesn't happen often and it doesn't bother me when it does happen. Mainly since no one would waste their time starting a conversation with me. :/

I always brush my teeth in the morning, and I try to at night (though I usually never get around to it). So, typically I brush once a day. I always make sure to floss at night, however. I've got an industrial-sized bag of disposable floss picks in a drawer in my office so they are always on hand. That being said, I've never had a cavity or any other issues with my hygiene/teeth so I'm not really sure how much I buy into what dentists tell me anymore.

I always brush my teeth at night.  When I have time, I brush my teeth in the morning and sometimes after lunch.  I don't know, I love brushing my teeth since I love mint.  When I was a kid, I'd eat toothpaste...alot.  Haven't had a cavity in years (I got a lot as a kid, because of genes and a major sweet tooth).  I kind've ate so much candy as a kid, that now it's just no longer appealing to me, unless it's the kind of candy that's not riddled with sugar sugar sugar, then flavoring (I like chinese candy a lot, but I've only had it about 10 times).  My husband on the other hand, hates mint, and it's just hard to get him to "remember" to brush his teeth.  At least I make him do it at night with me.  We've tried other flavors, but he hates them all. I wish there was a burger flavored toothpaste, of course then we'd both be eating it 

derpy_emoticon2.png

I brush my teeth every day before i go to bed, I know I "should" brush them on the morning aswell, but I just never find time to do it, I either sleep too long, or something else happens so I "don't have time" to brush em. Although, this doesn't really make much of a differance, I have really good teeth... I'm lucky. I was at the dentist last month, that was the first time in 1.5 years, I thought I would be yelled out for not brushing enough or something, but rather, she told me I brushed too hard, and there was barely anything that she pointed out as something bad, except that. I had gotten a wound in my mouth because I slipped with the toothbrush, it wasn't very pleasant... Heh.

During summer times, when I turn the clock around so I stay up to 3-5 in the morning, I sometimes skip brushing entirely. 

Twice a day only; any more is bad for your teeth enamel. I also gargle with a little mouthwash mixed with water if my mouth ever feels icky, so I always keep a little bottle of that stuff with me.

I love the feeling of a clean mouth, don't know how people can't brush their teeth. o__o

• Brohoof 2

I usually brush my teeth as you should smile.png Two times a day, one time at the morning and one time before I go to bed. I like to brush cause you can feel how the mouth gets cleaner and well I kinda like the taste of it in my mouth too tongue.png Um though, sometimes when I have stayed up very long I forget to brush and then I remember it when I'm in bed and I don't wanna up from the bed :V

Edited by Jokuc

I don't really brush my teeth on weekends. Mostly because I'm not going anywhere, and I don't really need to impress anyone with my clean teeth.

Fun Fact:

I have gingivitis.

I will admit, I do miss a day or 2 of brushing my teeth occasionally. I really need to start brushing more, but I just always say.

"As long as they aren't yellow it's okay."