Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Ever Not Brushie Brush Brush?

Capt. Snuggle Gruff

I usually brush my teeth about twice a day due to my stupid braces (getting off in three weeks!), but I skip a night about once a month.  In the morning though I start freaking out because my teeth feel dirty.

I don't brush my teeth. I go to the dentist and they say it looks like I brush my teeth, I don't get cavities, and my teeth aren't terrible looking. The only thing I do for oral hygiene is use a mechanical pencil to clean off my teeth when I'm bored. Other than that and going to the dentist, I do nothing.

I used to be awful about brushing my teeth, but I've become much better about it in recent years.  In fact, my all-around hygiene has increased significantly over the past decade (I was a disgusting creature in my younger days; now I'm slightly less disgusting).  I'll typically brush twice a day, unless I forget (which happens sometimes, especially in the morning).

Edited by ~Lawful Smurf~

I brush every day normally. The only times I ever don't is if I'm feeling ill or I'm having a "lazy day" when I just choose to do nothing, but that's not often. Then the next day I can't wait to brush, because I hate the feeling of a dirty mouth. Blegh. I love the feeling of a clean mouth after brushing and using mouthwash.

I usually brush twice a day. There are times when I forget, like when I wake up late and rush out the door for school or I stay up all night till I pass out from exhaustion. I forget to brush at night much more often than I forget to brush in the morning though.

Kind of a sidenote, but did anyone else love the taste of grapes right after brushing your teeth? I used to love it; I haven't had grapes for a while now though.

I guess I should answer as well.  I brush at the least once a day.  Although I should be brushing three times, I only find myself doing it at night.  I should get into the habbit of brushing in the morning.

Also thanks everyone for actually posting on this topic, last time I tried to make a new topic no one came by, this is more than I ever expected.  You guys are awesome.

Much Luv & Wub To All wub.png

I always brush my teeth before school and before sleeping. That means that on days without school, I only brush once. :P But it's okay, considering that I violently brush my teeth for 5 minutes until I can see my own reflection on them.

Flossing, on the other hand...

• 6 years later...

Colgate, the best a man can get!

I do try to limit my brushing, to save teeth. But it is important to remember, without brushing comes bad breath! Need to brush before meeting people! Need to brush before kissing! :mlp_icwudt:

7 minutes ago, Brony Number 42 said:

@SplasheeI don't think brushing wears them down.

I floss, rinse, and brush every day for years. It is rare that I skip for whatever reason.

Well, mine did after I drank low budget Coke. It took like 3 days, and I had lost 30% of my front teeth, even after brushing. Don't worry, my government paid for new teeth (heh. lucky me!)

Edited by Splashee
spelling

I don’t really keep an accurate record of when I forget to brush, but it’s very rare that I neglect me teeth. I’m obsessive about hygiene and I like to brush anytime I eat or drink anything. If I don’t have convenient facilities for brushing, I keep a handy supply of Wisps (disposable toothbrushes) in my purse. They’ve come in handy quite a few times. I don’t think I’ve forgotten to brush my teeth more than once or twice all year, if that.  

• Brohoof 1

I always brush my teeth, just because I can't wake up properly OR go to sleep properly if my mouth doesn't taste like toothpaste. I don't know why, but I guess it's a good thing to experience in the long run!:squee:

• 5 weeks later...

I used to not brush my teeth when I was a kid because of laziness, and I'm still a lazy ass so I brush only once a day. However my teeth are pretty healthy, I can't remember last time I had to visit a dentist 

• Brohoof 2