Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request I require the help of an Artist

Cinnamon bun

Hi everypony,

I saw all the nice shirts people have made for themselves and I would really like it if some one could help me with my idea.

I have the vector image I want, but I would need someone to put some text around it.

Anyone that has Photoshop skills would make me a huge favor^^

thanks in advance.

I would help ya but at this point I don't really do artwork without charging :/ and this looks like the kind of thing you would want someone to do for free.

Um, yeah... I mean, it's just putting a bunch of letters in high res. and make them colors that are already in the base image.

I'm not asking for original creative work, just a technical help.

So, thanks for the "sorta" offer, but I'm looking for someone who's considerate enough to do it for free.

well actually, my wife helped me out with photoshop and we ended up with a design we both liked.

We went to Walmart today, got a T-shirt and some iron-on transfer-paper and came back to print it and... the printer ran out of ink... D:

back on topic : someone can close this thread now. thanks.

You should try a company like Bigfrog, they can print full color directly to T-shirts they are better quality can be printed on any material and last a lot longer, with more vibrant colors. Any place with a digital t-shirt printer usually around $20 (US dollars)