Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The avatar above you is in jail, what for?

Fire Bomb

Just now, Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread said:

Immunity from ALL and ANY crimes (apart from domestic abuse and crimes against waifu)

Community service for questioning what I do with my waifu

I'm the King, I do as I please and if someone gets hurt, so be it

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

Community service for questioning what I do with my waifu

I'm the King, I do as I please and if someone gets hurt, so be it

But if you really love your waifu~ you'd not commit the crimes that NO-PONY, NOT EVEN ME OR YOU GETS AWAY WITH.

You get a worried look for maybe committing crimes against your waifu~, read the "Doing things to your Waifu~" comics and not the "Doing hurtful things to your waifu~"

But if you really love your waifu~ you'd not commit the crimes that NO-PONY, NOT EVEN ME OR YOU GETS AWAY WITH.

You get a worried look for maybe committing crimes against your waifu~, read the "Doing things to your Waifu~" comics and not the "Doing hurtful things to your waifu~"

I keep RD in check don't worry, she's all taken care of...............

One extra week of community service for questioning your King- MY decisions are final, and if you don't like that, your free to go to the Gulag if you so wish

I keep RD in check don't worry, she's all taken care of...............

One extra week of community service for questioning your King- MY decisions are final, and if you don't like that, your free to go to the Gulag if you so wish

I wisper to RD to not let @King of Canterlot hurt her and to remember if @King of Canterlot gets dodgy (or pissed) that the Sonic Rainboom will protect her.

I give you a fake sentence so that ponies in the Crystal Empire think you're behind bars but you really got out, you're quite un-popular in the crystal empire for some reason

8 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread said:

I wisper to RD to not let @King of Canterlot hurt her and to remember if @King of Canterlot gets dodgy (or pissed) that the Sonic Rainboom will protect her.

I give you a fake sentence so that ponies in the Crystal Empire think you're behind bars but you really got out, you're quite un-popular in the crystal empire for some reason

I place undercover spies in the Crystal Commonwealth to watch you, I can't let you have too much power now can I?

I hope this doesn't become like the Sino-Russo split

I would hope not. Your one of my greatest allies in the Union of Soviet Equestria in our fight against the rebel @The_Gobo and his forces. 

But you do have tendency to push your limits sometimes..............

2 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

I would hope not. Your one of my greatest allies in the Union of Soviet Equestria in our fight against the rebel @The_Gobo and his forces. 

But you do have tendency to push your limits sometimes..............

"Sent" to "jail" for to make the Crystal Commonwealth Citizens not want to protest,

but you'll be sneaked back out, you just need to spend 2 hours there

"Sent" to "jail" for to make the Crystal Commonwealth Citizens not want to protest,

but you'll be sneaked back out, you just need to spend 2 hours there

I decide to withdraw my spies from the Crystal Commonwealth, as they have reported there is no plotting against me or any other generals by you.

Your back on my good side, but lets hope you stay there................

54 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

I decide to withdraw my spies from the Crystal Commonwealth, as they have reported there is no plotting against me or any other generals by you.

Your back on my good side, but lets hope you stay there................

Letting you do what you want to some evil protesters.

20 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread said:

Letting you do what you want to some evil protesters.

Any dissidents against me shall be given a minimum of 15 years dungeon or 10 years Gulag.  

Edited by King of Canterlot

Granted a pardon for being the (Secret) leader of the Crystal Commonwealth 

Granted a pardon for being the Leader of the USSE.

And the puppet leader was "voted" out and so was the economic "reform" "voted" out.