Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Relationships

Ninja Derpy

Relationships  

1 user has voted

1. 1. Are you in a lover's relationship?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you want/need a lover's relationship right now?

• Yes/want
    • Yes/need
    • No/want
    • No/need
    • I don't care
  3. 3. Do you like your relationship (if you are in one)?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not in one

I like being single :) I can still flirt with guys (wahaha!) and fangirl over the billions of boys I like, guilt free.

If I met a guy I REALLY like, then yeah, maybe I'd go out with them.

Why there no "IDGAF" option for the "want/need"? XD

Edited by PinkieDaShy

Not in one, want one, probably never gonna get one though.

I'm lazy, fugly, never leave the house (thus can never ever meet someone lol) and when I'm at work (one place people tell me I can find a girlfriend sometimes) I focus on work so I don't even think about it there most of the time.

Eenope, I don't have a girl, though, I'd love to find one... and soon. Then again, I guess I should be enjoying my "freedom" while I can.

I guess I ain't gonna find a girl soon, 'cause of my anxiety. *sigh*

I want to be in one, but honestly I don't need to. Most of the girls i've met prefer me to be their friend rather than something else (which is of course entirely my fault for being too nice). I am a very dedicated person, and I work a lot... so even if I do want one, I don't need one.

Also, had one girlfriend who betrayed my trust. Ever since, I have a hard time trusting women.

I honestly don't care about being in a relationship at the moment. People have to be up to the task in keeping their girl/boy because it's a rather big responsibility. Otherwise... well, I can't speak for you all, but it's better not to be in one unless you find the right one. Which is also rather hard.

I'm in a relationship with MrMeep on here ^^

We've been together since around the 14th December... That's the date we made it 'Facebook official' anyway xD But we've been friends since about, may/june-ish.

Ermm. :3 I think it's going really good. There's the odd bit of banter, but that's about it. n.n

You kidding me? In my current state, I'm already struggling. This motto sums it up: Sleep, Schoolwork, Ponies-Choose two.

I already gave up sleep...what more do you monsters want from me?? *cries*

I used to be in one or four.

The first one was just high school stuff with a girl. Second was my first boyfriend online, that I kinda regret now. Third was another boyfriend online that I moved on from.

Fourth was the only boyfriend I ever met in real life, and even though I'm still best friends with him I...I kinda miss that warmth I get from love.

But I don't need a relationship, I don't go hunting for it, in fact I'm annoyed by people who DO hunt for it actively. I want to let it grow naturally.

• Brohoof 1

I would like to have a girlfriend but I'm honestly not ready for one at the moment and let's see how the relationships have turned out at my school at this age:

One of them broke up after 2 months and the other broke up after a whopping 4 months.

You kidding me? In my current state, I'm already struggling. This motto sums it up: Sleep, Schoolwork, Ponies-Choose two.

I already gave up sleep...what more do you monsters want from me?? *cries*

Your soul!!!!!!!

But I basicly live by that motto too. ;_; except with a little more free time.

Never have, never will; my life, past, present, and future.

I am ugly, let's just get this out. I am the ugliest bucking thing on either face of any earth.

Next, let's put it out that girls...hate ugly. Which gives off the vibe, to me, that they are all worthless, shallow, creatures; with the sole purpose of crushing the 'nice guy' and any dreams he would have ever had.

But saying that would be very shallow of me. For even I know there are girls out there that genuinely don't care too much on outward appearance. However, I've only seen the friend zone in their eyes; because they will only date the guys that treat them like trash. Abuse, cheating, lying, it's all the same story, every time. Then they come crying to their 'friend', complaining about their boyfriend being a jerk....

That's all I'll be. A shoulder to cry on, and one to loan his jacket when anyone is cold.

To put it briefly, I quit. I gave up. I was never a good enough jerk for anyone. I am too caring; and the world won't see it. I decided I'll just die alone, because I wouldn't want to live on a world full of people who won't care for the caring as anything more than a sentient-lifeform to dump their problems on.

Judging by the poll results, most of us are lonely....Whether we need a second chance, or never received the first.

Edited by Fghik
  • Brohoof 3

i've been in a healthy relationship with Feathers (Feather Spiral) over here since February last year, which would mean that we've been together for a little more than a year now. we met on another forum that we now have stopped visiting because it's shit now, and that's where i started to fall in love with him, although i've known him long before i started to fall in love with him, though. he's the reason i am gay, and thanks to him, i am the, relatively, happy person that i am today, and we love each other very deeply.

i'd say more about it here, but i feel kinda bad talking about me being in a successful online relationship when the atmosphere here is so depressing already...

• Brohoof 1