Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Relationships

Ninja Derpy

Relationships  

1 user has voted

1. 1. Are you in a lover's relationship?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you want/need a lover's relationship right now?

• Yes/want
    • Yes/need
    • No/want
    • No/need
    • I don't care
  3. 3. Do you like your relationship (if you are in one)?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not in one

I'm not in a relationship, and haven't been in one for a few years.

I kind of do 'need' one, but at the same time I know I shouldn't. With my circumstances it is too late for me now.

I love dating Nikki <3 (DatLaydeeKaze)

We've been going out nearly 3 months now, and haven't done a whole lot with it being winter, but we enjoy the little things we do when we spend time together ^^

We both enjoy staying in with a movie, both love art/being creative, like aviation, photography etc.

I love dating her, and think she's the most special person in the world. <3 Nothing makes me happier than spending a weekend just chilling out with her :) and I look forward to things we'll do together in the future ^^

</soppy>

That said, to people being single, it just takes time and patience.. no point rushing into anything ^^ Some people seem to think that being in a relationship will fix their problems/make them happy by default. It won't, happiness comes from yourself and yourself only, admitted that sometimes the support of a significant other helps a lot.

Don't pin unrealistic expectations on being in a relationship, and don't use being single as an excuse for negative feeling. Just enjoy your time being single and relish the happiness that it brings :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm single... I've been single for well over a year and the weird thing is I don't really care.

I see a relationship as something that happens upon someone. Certainly you can go off and pursue one, but the best relationships start when two find each other.

...Then again what do I know about relationships... My friend is engaged to his gf of 4 years. They've been through high school together... hours ago he told me about how he is going to break it off with her after work tonight...

I always thought if anyone, they'd be the couple that lasts through it all, but I guess you can never really tell.

I don't get too into other people's relationships, but I do feel sorry for my friend's gf who is also a good friend of mine (not to mention a Pegasister) who might end up having her whole world shattered tonight. :(

Monday morning is going to be one hell of an event, to see where things end up seeing such a strong relationship shatter. And our entire lunch/breakfast table group seems surrounded upon this couple. I hope they don't expect me to pick a side. I'm more of a neutral mercenary type!

Already tried to find a girl throughout all middle and high-school. Almost did in high-school but didn't work because I had to move. Sides, I'm not one women like to be with anyway :|

So that's why I voted, I don't care.

Can you guys please stop beating me down on this?

It makes makes me more ashamed to have aspergers which kept me in Pre-K

Sorry. Tip: If it doesn't make you mad, put it in your profile. Edited by Kunoichi Derpina

Iam not in a relationship right now. I want a girlfriend but at the moment I can't think of being in a relationship.

It's because I...suck with girls.

I can be a cool and nice guy for 1 date but when girls get to know me better they find out how shy and anxious I am when it comes to relationships or girls. And I had a few opportunities to get myself a girl in the last year but when there is "that moment", I don't want to risk something and miss it everytime(I even had girls who told me that I am cute but I still didn't made a move). Also I were deeply in love with a girl for 2 years and I didn't want anypony else. I sometimes wish to find a girl who would understand me, I don't want a short-time relationship. But Iam also ok with being single

Edited by PonyPunk

I'm in a relationship (see DerpyShy) and I absolutely love it. I love him so much and I couldn't be happier. I do need him, too. Previously, I was on the verge of suicide, was a self-harmer, and prettyy close to the edge... then we started talking, and something beautiful bloomed from this :'3 He keeps me pretty sane and extremely happy. My anti-depressants do nothing for me, but he works better than they ever could < 3

• Brohoof 2

I don't really care. I am 12. Don't need one. Plus I can get anypony. 3 facts to support that.

• I am bisexual
  • I am fairly cute/hot/whatthef*ckever
  • I am AWESOME!!!!!!

I noticed that there's no option for not being in one of your own accord. You know, it is possible for some of us to be on the receiving end of unwanted affection.

So how should I put that?
  • Brohoof 1

I don't really care. I am 12. Don't need one. Plus I can get anypony. 3 facts to support that.

1. I am bisexual

You're 12 and you already know you're bisexual? Kids these days...

Anyways, I'm in a relationship and I love it. Hopefully we'll be married within the next couple of years. We've been dating for over a year and a half and it's going strong. We're just broke right now.

• Brohoof 5

You're 12 and you already know you're bisexual? Kids these days...

Anyways, I'm in a relationship and I love it. Hopefully we'll be married within the next couple of years. We've been dating for over a year and a half and it's going strong. We're just broke right now.

I am not 100% sure. More like 90%. But I could change.

I don't care. Is it necessary to have a relationship in middle school? It's not even necessary in your whole life. You might want one in late high school or college or whatever, but middle school? That's being desperate.

• Brohoof 1

• I am bisexual
  • I am fairly cute/hot/whatthef*ckever
  • I am AWESOME!!!!!!

So how should I put that?

That's a bit of an arrogant post D: I don't that 'getting anypony' is a fair thing to assume, considering everyone's expectations are different. Everyone's expectations of what is cute/hot/whatever is different, your perception of hot might be someone else's interpretation of ugly.

Also you're 12 years old? You're 6 to 9 years under age! o.o I hope to god nopony makes any advances on you.

If anyone does we might have a case of...

*shades*

Pedofillya

YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Brohoof 3