Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Relationships

Ninja Derpy

Relationships  

1 user has voted

1. 1. Are you in a lover's relationship?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you want/need a lover's relationship right now?

• Yes/want
    • Yes/need
    • No/want
    • No/need
    • I don't care
  3. 3. Do you like your relationship (if you are in one)?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not in one

Posted Image

My thoughts on women and humanity in general.

Those were my thoughts until I found MLP FiM and the Bronies. :)

As it stands, I broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years awhile ago. It was hard but for the best. Now I think it is time to move on and find my very special somepony.

In a relationship and VERY happy with it although it`d probably be better were we not currently seperated by oh... 10,000km of landmass and a border at the moment.

I wish i had friends.

Relationship, however, would make my life worse. I dislike the whole idea of dating someone. Well, nobody would like me anyway, so lucky for me there is no awkward moments when i would have to reject somebody. There are no people around here who think like me. Actually i am unsure there is anyone like me. Life is easier if you are just a clone in a mass and sadly i am not one of them. I am not a materialist, i do not drink, sex seems like a waste of time even if the feeling of need is unavoidable (so in a way i am asexual.. sort of), i do not hate things like music, movies, books, games, etc.. Word hate is so over used and people might have anger management issues if they actually become angry when they hear certrain songs. I have issues in that area aswell, but it is triggered by real life problems, not online by pointless things. If a woman tried to seduce me, i would get angry, because i really dislike manipulation. If i didn't look so much like my father (the similarity is quite outstanding), i would assume that they are not my real parents. They are so.. boring and just another part of the mass. Well, i could complain all day, but it will accomplish nothing.

I guess I haven't told you guys this, but....I kinda want everything to die. Yeah, I just want everything to be gone so I can just live a peaceful life by myself.

It's a pretty silly thing to say you want everything to die :P

I imagine from that you mean just people, as if everything died then you wouldn't exist, so there would be no point to that anyway.

If you're feeling down about something, there are plenty of people here who'd listen and help you :) It's much better to learn how to overcome a problem than to run away from one, and the talk of wanting everything to die just suggests that you perhaps don't know what to do about a situation.

Is anything the matter? ^^ PM me if you want to talk about anything :)

Sadly I'm not in one. Would love to be in one again.

Last I was with dumped me for someone who used me to get her. But that's all the way back to 10th November 2011.

Still I'd love giving love another shot if possible. Don't ever wanna give up on such a feeling.. :wub:

They carry to much of a burden being a college student surrounded by couples its just a roller coaster ride watching the relationship start and end terribly. Their always rushed and people aren't looking for what it really means. Myself I love my LONG distant relationship girlfriend. Who's in the future, we don't talk and its a great time no strings attached. Posted Image

I actually just hit the one year mark with my current girlfriend and we're still going strong. What has made this such a strong relationship is because we were friends first and second we always have each other's best interests at heart. She makes me a better person and I her I hope.

Yay! Friendship is magic after all! :wub:

OMG I GET IT! :lol:

I am a narcissist in love with myself! :P JK

For years, I had no interest in a relationship, recently, I have become an asexual, with no interest in the sexes, my Dad was that way, and then he met my mom and I wouldn't be here to love ponies! :3

But a tip for those striving a relationship at my age: don't get in one. It may seem tempting, but that is one reason teenage pregnancies are going up, not only that, I have had my fair share of couples making out for no reason in the hallway, heck, I have even seen Lesbians making out in school. (no offense to anypony who is Lesbian/gay)

I'm too busy being awesome to be committed. Plus, I can't afford a Girlfriend while taking care of college.

You don't have to pay for girlfriends silly :P Girls who ask money off you in that regard are known as prostitutes in these parts xD

You don't have to pay for girlfriends silly :P Girls who ask money off you in that regard are known as prostitutes in these parts xD

Yes, but you must buy them dinner and chocolates and crap....

I woud like to be in a relationship, but I want to wait until I find that certain special somepony.