Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Swiggly's free OC Drawings! (CLOSED)

SwigglySwiggly

Could I possibly request that you do a drawing of Pink Mist for me :lol: Your drawings are awesome and I love the Dash one you made that got featured on EQD. Thanks and I can't wait to see it ^_^

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it may take awhile for you to actually get to draw it, but can you please draw my mane OC Crimson Grinn? A preference pic is in his bio which is linked in my sig below. I don't really care how you pose him, just make him surrounded by flames and make him look awsome!! My deviantart profile name is UFOpimp, thanks for your consideration!

Edited by ragestar

My post has been edited accordingly and you can find my dA link on my page.

If you absolutely need images I can provide some very crappy ones from Pony Creator.

Guys and Girls! Please try to stay updated with this post, I'm having trouble contacting some of you, if I fail to contact you you will be moved back and the person before you will have their request taken first. Here's the order of the requests right now. 1st to last. I will highlight the 1st 3 in line so far

Replies:

*StevenEarthPony has been moved up and I am currently taking his request, Lawful WR has been moved to 2nd in Queue

*Sayaka Maizono, I can take that request, please edit your post and give me the required information.

*ScrewUpCrew Please be more specific, this is your OC, not mine please don't make me design your Oc. 

GUYS!, BROHOOF This Post In Order To Keep Your Place In Line

If you don't brohoof this post, you shall be moved back in the queue accordingly.

Hey I am still here, so do not worry. I brohoofed and everything. I hope I didn't get removed. :c

I'm excited for this picture of my OC. I love that Rainbow Dash drawing. :D

Guys and Girls! Please try to stay updated with this post, I'm having trouble contacting some of you, if I fail to contact you you will be moved back and the person before you will have their request taken first. Here's the order of the requests right now. 1st to last. I will highlight the 1st 3 in line so far

Replies:

*StevenEarthPony has been moved up and I am currently taking his request, Lawful WR has been moved to 2nd in Queue

*Sayaka Maizono, I can take that request, please edit your post and give me the required information.

*ScrewUpCrew Please be more specific, this is your OC, not mine please don't make me design your Oc.

GUYS!, BROHOOF This Post In Order To Keep Your Place In Line

If you don't brohoof this post, you shall be moved back in the queue accordingly.

i will show you him

This is really awesome style. Can i have my OC Selune Darkeye? She is in the signature with references in the Other section. If you can dont make the nose blush too much visible. Maybe you could have her in a Luna style wink preferably with both eyes visible.

Edited by nioniosbbbb

Could I have my OC drawn? Can she laying down with all her legs splayed out underneath her... kinda like bambi on ice (see below), with her head up laughing... looking over her shoulder perhaps as if looking at somepony out of frame... with her eyes open and her mouth in a laughing smile, can the background be like a grassy meadow? thanks :)

bambi-03.jpg

Here is my OC

HoneyRomance.png

Hallo! *waves to you*

So I took notice of this art thingy from looking at your dA, so i'm a little curious to ask if you could draw a pony of mine. I know it says (closed) right now, but from reading everything it looks like you're just going 1 by 1 for a slot so it'll pretty much be closed for the rest of everything.

Anyways, if you can, then i'd like you to draw my pony/kelpie Prototype (meaning not born or has a name yet) for me. It'd be such an honor if you do~

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/no-name-will-put-it-in-later-r4690

You can draw her either in water, land, or even in the air :3

Hallo! *waves to you*

So I took notice of this art thingy from looking at your dA, so i'm a little curious to ask if you could draw a pony of mine. I know it says (closed) right now, but from reading everything it looks like you're just going 1 by 1 for a slot so it'll pretty much be closed for the rest of everything.

Anyways, if you can, then i'd like you to draw my pony/kelpie Prototype (meaning not born or has a name yet) for me. It'd be such an honor if you do~

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/no-name-will-put-it-in-later-r4690

You can draw her either in water, land, or even in the air :3

sorry, I can take your request but at another time, the request thread is closed right now, after I'm done with ALL the requests I will have to rest for a month then I'll start again maybe. Your request wont be taken now but once the thread Opens up again you can re-submit you'r request

sorry, I can take your request but at another time, the request thread is closed right now, after I'm done with ALL the requests I will have to rest for a month then I'll start again maybe. Your request wont be taken now but once the thread Opens up again you can re-submit you'r request

Alright, that sounds good :3

From having a month's break, it seems like you're doing a lot! I hope you get it all done soon, and enjoy that chance to relax~

wait, if it isn't rude to ask, will i get mine? i was wondering as i put a request in before the requests were closed. if you can't that's perfectly fine :) 

wait, if it isn't rude to ask, will i get mine? i was wondering as i put a request in before the requests were closed. if you can't that's perfectly fine smile.png

you are in line at the moment, the person last in line is Artic Fox, anypony's request after Artic Fox will not be taken until the post is re-opened

Hey! 

I know you're closed right now, but is it okay if you do a drawing of my two of my OC's when you're not busy? They can be found on my About Me; they're both in the Work In Progress OC's section. Draw them in the same picture, draw them in different, I don't care what you pick: and you could pick the setting. I hope it won't be too much trouble; I could wait! :) 

Thanks!

Hey man, I know you're super busy and closed, but if you ever get the time, I would really appreciate it if you could do a drawing of my OC, Orion Skies. :)

The link to his profile is underneath my signature. 

One special thing to note is that he wields a pair of artificial steampunk-styled wings. It allows him to fly despite the fact that he is just an Earth Pony.

As for the scene, it would cool if you could have him flying in the midst of night. His expression could be all like happy and energetic. :P

If you could one day do that for me, then great! I don't care if it takes months or even a year till you get to my request. I will love you forever if you could this for me. :3

• 2 weeks later...