dedacct6

Well, I just HAD to do this, IT WAS SUU TEMPTING, so I drew

... ... ... PLOT

Fluttershy

Twilight sparkle *it not that great...*

Rarity coloured

Uncoloured

AppleJack... ok i went a little overboard on this one

I don't know if you'd like em' but hey, there you go you clicked it. Please Reply and scale from 1/10 *one by ore or all together i don't care img-1958710-3-smile.png* and sond be shy img-1958710-4-wink.png

Oh and I forgot to say I'm developing my own art style that I'll try to inhance as I go, I make the hooves taller and the manes and tails bigger too. And an anime-ish eye style *i always draw eyes like that*

Edited by staples665
  • Brohoof 6

Dat Plot. 

No, but seriously, I'm not into looking at ponies like that. That's what EQG's are for biggrin.png

But these are really well drawn. Good job, dude.

Good plot.

Lol whenever i see any pics of humanised ponies that i think are attractive i yell "there human, ALL RIGHTS!!!" anyways thanks for the compliment ^_^ *I only need to draw Pinkie and RD and I'm done with dis stuph*

• Brohoof 1

Nice work, the art is high quality, and I like it a lot! smile.png

Do you plan on coloring any of the pictures that aren't already? I'd love to see some of the others in color.

Thank you for the compliment ^_^ and yes i am planning on colouring Applejack, and Fluttershy. and also when i make Pinkie I will colour that, but i dont have RD's or Twiley's Colours ;)

2/10

There was no Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie.

What even man.

(jk these are really good tho and pretty funny tongue.png)

Although if anyone actually clops to this... *facehoof*

DUDE YOU SCARED ME... i mean...you broke my concentration... ANYWAYS, thanks for replying with that very frightening introduction ^_^ and guess what *clopclopclopclopclopclopclopclop* (jk i already said i don't clop ^_^)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You know he makes up for it (in my book) with double Rarity, though biggrin.png

Seriously, though, no clopping allowed, no matter how great the plot is.

Why, thank you smile.png btdubs I will be making Pinkie and Rd soon, I'll add them to this thread when they're done of coarse happy.png anyways again thanks for the compliment wink.png

2/10

There was no Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie.

What even man.

(jk these are really good tho and pretty funny :P)

Although if anyone actually clops to this... *facehoof*

Well I drew Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie *finally* I spent all night making them, so i hope you like em'

Rainbow Dash img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

post-15561-0-06068200-1382859352_thumb.jpg

Pinkie Pie

post-15561-0-45224700-1382859367_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheFlightlessPegasus

• 1 month later...

You do know that you Don't have to bold the fact that you are NOT A CLOPPER. Nobody really cares if you clop or not bro! Thx for the fluttershy. ;)

You be surprised good sir ;) people can be pretty rude... Edited by Pelate

Dat Plot. 

No, but seriously, I'm not into looking at ponies like that. That's what EQG's are for img-1958724-1-biggrin.png

But these are really well drawn. Good job, dude.

Good plot.

Ah.

I remember lying about this now. :D

Yep. I was a straight up clopper when I posted that. Don't misconstrue my attempt at deceiving the masses as honesty, ya hear? :ph34r:

I forgot about this, though :D

Double Rarity = The fun has been doubled :D

Nicee.

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

Well, even though i'm not a clopper and not into plots(I'm not even sure if thats technically a correct term for a horse/pony's butt, but whatever.) i will say that this art is well done, you are quite a good artist actually. I'm not gonna like freak out just because i'm looking at art of a pony's plot(Still not sure thats the correct term...) although it is a bit awkward for me ;p.

And on a side note just because something may be art of a pony plot or something like that doesn't mean it ain't good art. 

Butt good job though.(Get it.. Butt?... no? ok sorry i made the attempt at being funny gosh ;p.)

• Brohoof 1