Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

unicorn Serah Anastos

Legendary Emerald

Name:Serah Anastos

Species: Unicorn

Appearance:

Posted Image

Rich red unicorn with dyed pink mane and tail; mane is held back in an unkempt pony-tail.

Cutie Mark:

Posted Image

Personality:

Withdrawn from most people and society as a whole, she seems quiet, reserved, and intimidating. She is proud of her homeless status, and spends her time training her body to withstand the pyrokinetic power she wields. Has no sense of modern fashion, having grown up in a small town in New Brousse (Greece if alt backstory) which worshiped a pagan god. She is secretly a thrill-seeker, hoping to test her abilities out in heated battle.

She thinks nothing of stealing, or using others for her own benefit. This does not mean that she is heartless though, only that she is self-centered.

Likes: Excitement, high-speeds, training, fighting, heat, spicy foods, freedom.

Dislikes: Stares, comments about her hair, lazy people, the cold, religion, control.

Backstory:

Running away from her family and home because of the borderline monastical attitude towards life that existed, she stowed away in an traveling sales-pony's wagon to escape. Continued to hitch rides until she ended up in Manehatten, with no possessions. Changed her hair color in case her families' cult ever came looking for her.

Depending on the RP, she will still be in Manehatten at the start, or while have already continued on to other places.

Alt Human Backstory: Serah was born in Greece, and her family belonged to a unpopular religious cult that existed outside of mainstream recognition. Life was uneventful and stifling, and Serah was allowed little freedom in her day to day activities. She dropped out of private school before completion and began planning a way to leave both her family and the country.

Stealing a large sum of cash from the cult's safe, she bought a ticket to America where she thought she might be free from her family's grasp. Once she arrived in America, she lived in the airport for about a week before heading out towards the nearest city. Before setting out she changed her hair color to a garish pink shade, and her name from Celosia to the slightly more American sounding Serah.

Other

Is only capable of using magic which relates to fire; this means that she cannot levitate objects like most unicorns without burning them. Is immune to her own flames, and can achieve short bursts of high speed movement on the ground by taking on the appearance of a comet.

Why am I creating a female character if I am a male? This is a writing experiment, meant to prepare me for writing the REAL Serah Anastos in an original fiction story I've had in the planning stages for quite a while now.

Edited by Legendary Emerald