Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, I am an octopus and I demand that you shake all 8 of my tentacles NOW!

DeeVee

Lel wlcum nd i hop u haz a gud sty

it b gud arnd her nd i thnk ul ft in jst fin

if u evr ned nythng fel fre to shot mi a PM lel 

Cya!~

Translation: 

It's a Pleasure to make your acquaintance, and I hope you have a good stay around this marvellous place, 

It's stunning here, isn't it? There's so much to do, and I think you'll fit in just fine, there's all so much to do,

If you ever need help making your way around this place, or you just want to talk to someone, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Good day~!

Nice to meet you *shakes tentacle*

Now that the formalities have been addressed and I have shaken all 8 tentacles (please tell me it was all 8 and there were no repeats, that would be awkward) I would like to say welcome to MLP Forums. It's always wonderful to see new faces avatars around here. I'm sure you'll find a section of the site you enjoy. See you around!

Sup Dee! Welcome! I'm glad you and your tentacles made it to these forums! So many unique and cool ppl....with your octopus greeting, I'd say you fit into the aforementioned unique and cool group :) Always happy when the herd increases in size!!! Yay! Have fun here!! :)

I have to say, most intersting topic name in the welcome area haha well anyways welcome to the forums, would you care to tell us ur favorite pony, or anything like that? Also if you have any questions or just want to talk please PM me :)