Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Adventure

Hive King

(OOC: Sorry for the delay, if you want to join go to http://mlpforums.com/topic/76595-adventure/)

Black Heart yawned as he woke from his morning nap. Today was going to be good, he was sure of it. Black Heart's peace and quiet was ruined by a loud bang behind him. Black Heart snarled as he took a flying glide to the source of the sound. Who dared to disturb his peace and quiet?!

Edited by Evil Dragon Master
  • Brohoof 1

Luminesca stared at the crystal that had seemingly fell out of the sky. It had made such a loud sound, her eardrums almost exploded. 

It sounded really heavy. Good thing she had moved out of the way to grab some lemonade, or she would have been dead by now.

She flapped her wings franticaly. The rock was a reddish type, and it pulsed with power and made her uncomfortable. 

Of course I don't like it, She thought. it nearly impaled me.

The sunlight glared down on it, but the light was twisted into terrible ghost-ish shapes through the gemstone, and it didn't exactly help. It seemed to suck the light right out of the sky.

Sighing, she wrapped her sky-blue hooves around it and wrenched upwards, giving her wings a few strong flaps. It was heavy, but she was a strong pony, considering her past. 

Her past.

Ugh, bad memories. She shook them off. There was something in the distance... was that...

No, it couldn't be. That pony had been angry with her ever since the... uhm... incident.

But it was.

Her voice shook, and she forgot all about what she was holding. 

"Black Heart?"

Edited by kmyong00

(edited)

(OOC: I'll let it slide this time, but next time, sign up at "OOC Adventure" thread)

Black Heart glared at the intruder with disdain as he landed. He hated ponies, especially if they interrupted his morning nap!

"Go, before I decide to eat you for disturbing" the Jersey Devil growled

Edited by Evil Dragon Master

Nocturne saw a meteorite hit the land that he was near. He had nothing better to do so he bolted to the area. breaking the sound bearer and stopping above the area. he looked down at the two pony's.

(just so you know Nocturne is the thing in my profile pic)

Edited by Avolon

A thing crawled out of the meteorite, glowing red and black. The thing was a large slimeball with yellow eyes and the look of a garbage. 

"Ha! This should be easy" Black Heart laughed before charging the slime ball. To his surprise, his punch was caught by the creature with an arm he hadn't even noticed. The creature quickly twisted Black Heart's arm with a sickening snap, causing the Jersey Devil to leap back in pain, clutching the broken limb

Angels light flew over the slimeball and saw Black Heart in pain and she casted '' flame sword,'' and tossed it at the creature. It didn't do nothing but it  does slow it down. she landed near heart and the devil. '' Go now. I'll slow it down.'' She casted knife storm and slowed the monster down. he headed into the forest and Angel knew how to defeat this thing.she casted the underworld gate spell and banished that thing into the underworld. She quickly headed into the forest to search for jersey devil. She found him laying under a big oak tree moaning in agonizing pain. '' Its okay im just to take a look at that arm.'' he refused. 

Angels light flew over the slimeball and saw Black Heart in pain and she casted '' flame sword,'' and tossed it at the creature. It didn't do nothing but it  does slow it down. she landed near heart and the devil. '' Go now. I'll slow it down.'' She casted knife storm and slowed the monster down. he headed into the forest and Angel knew how to defeat this thing.she casted the underworld gate spell and banished that thing into the underworld. She quickly headed into the forest to search for jersey devil. She found him laying under a big oak tree moaning in agonizing pain. '' Its okay im just to take a look at that arm.'' he refused. 

"I'll be fine" Black Heart snarled before screaming as he tore off his own arm. He then regenerated the stump, but the effort left the Jersey Devil panting with exhaustion. "You didn't finish the job, I can still feel it's life energy" Black Heart hissed. Before either could react, they heard a chilling voice from behind. 

"How right" it mocked before blasting the two of them away. The Jersey Devil rolled with the fall but even so, he doubted he'd be of much use anymore

Angel regain her balance and casted Hero strength on Heart and made his arm healed but it gave him a strength boost. '' Come on you beast.'' She casted angel sword and charged at it. Angel light knew what her chances was but she didn't care. The Jersey Devil waited to attack the creature at the right moment.   The slimeball punched Angel and she was sent flying back. She hit the oak tree and lay there groaning in pain. She used lasted of magic  to casted strength boosted on Heart before fully collapsing to the ground. The monster was stronger than before somehow 

Angel regain her balance and casted Hero strength on Heart and made his arm healed but it gave him a strength boost. '' Come on you beast.'' She casted angel sword and charged at it. Angel light knew what her chances was but she didn't care. The Jersey Devil waited to attack the creature at the right moment.   The slimeball punched Angel and she was sent flying back. She hit the oak tree and lay there groaning in pain. She used lasted of magic  to casted strength boosted on Heart before fully collapsing to the ground. The monster was stronger than before somehow 

"Even with this new strength, he's powerful" Black Heart commented as the creature formed into a more solid shape. It was made out of a living metal, with a tail and arms, though it still scooted around like a slug, albeit quite quickly. 

"Your energy is mine" it laughed before extending tentacles and coiling them around the Jersey Devil, draining his power. "I'll suck you dry" it laughed before screaming as the Jersey Devil slashed through the tendrils, scooping up Angel and running away. This creature was too powerful to fight alone

As Dark Heart took Angel to Ponyville, knowing the creature can't move that fast. He setted her down on the cold wet ground. Angel opened her eyes gasping for air. She acted like she got all of the air sucked out of her body. She took a couple of deep breaths before speaking to Heart. ''What happened. Did it mutated into a new fourm?'' He had that look on his face and she know it did. ''NO,no,no,no. I know what this thing is. Its a demon sent from the underworld to destroy this world. I know this because im a angel sent from the havens to destroy that thing. We cant defeat this thing alone. Is there anymore ponies that are strong fighters and will never give up?''

Edited by shadowbrony

Solstice just watched as that all happened. "I thought I was the one who had troubles im my old world...just as bad here" He jumped from a building and landed. "Hey I can help out fight this thing" Solstice said summoning a odd looking blade. "Now what is this thing though" He asked

Solstice just watched as that all happened. "I thought I was the one who had troubles im my old world...just as bad here" He jumped from a building and landed. "Hey I can help out fight this thing" Solstice said summoning a odd looking blade. "Now what is this thing though" He asked

"I am Kel, the devourer of worlds" the metal beast laughed with a metallic ring. "I was trapped in the underworld for a long time by a powerful mage, but I broke free and landed on Earth" Kel said, getting into a fighting stance. "By the time all is said and done, the universe will become nothing more than pitch black" it screamed before charging Solstice, tendrils whipping

"Names Solstice from the world Equinox" He dodged the tendrils. "Also mastery of black moon magic" His horn glowed as little whit bullets appeared. "If you never heard of Equinox then you won't know that I'm not of this world and I have seen things ten times stronger then you" He fired the bullets at the tendrils

Angel was badly hurt from the ealier fight.'' ITS NOT GOING TO WORK SOLSTICE!'' Both of her hind legs were badly broken. She knew that she had to use angel's light on herself, but she didn't have enough magic to did it. '' We need to find some fighters Heart!'' Suddenly the monster use one of the tenticiles to grab  Angel. '' HELP ME PLEASE !!! YOU GUYS NEED ME SO HEEELP!" It dragged Angel towards the monster

Edited by shadowbrony

Solstice threw a bled cutting the tendril off. "I know I just want to get rid of the tendrils" He went to grab his blade and looked at the monster. "Black Hole...you would be surprised how strong this thing is" He sighed as he blade glowed black. "Go hide and recover we will hold it off"

Angel nodded and headed into cover. '' Solstice, its weak spot is the chest.'' As they fought  Angel contacted some heavenly reinforcements. Suddenly, the Gates of heaven opened and the angel alicorn kill team arrived.'' Everypony lets go now my kill team is going to hold it off. so lets go NOW!'' 

He sighed and his blade turned into a bow. "I don't like being told what to do you know" He sounded pissed as he got back and aimed a arrow at its chest. "One clean shot to the chest and it's dead" He said said as he waited for an opening in its chest. "One well placed arrow will be perfect" 

Black Heart looked in horror as the alicorns descended. 

"Stop, you'll make things worse" he cried but already they were firing blasts at Kel. The blasts were simply absorbed by Kel's tentacles, causing his power to triple and his body to grow to the size of a house. 

"Thank you for the energy" Kel mocked before flying up with steel wings and coiling around all the alicorns, draining their power and getting bigger as he did. Black Heart fired off an acidic projectile, aiming for the chest, causing the huge creature to collapse to one knee. 

"Heh, as if that would work again, Angel" Kel mocked. "I fixed that design flaw" the robot laughed

Angel was mad that made a horrible mistake and she knew there was only one thing left to do. Suddenly she unleashed all of her dark elements from inside of her and became Dark Angel. ''  I'll drain his dark magic.'' She casted Nightmare Beyond on Kel draining all of the dark magic out of him.'' What are you going to do now Kel? HUH?'' Once of the dark magic was drained , Kel  shruck back to his normal size and he had the same strength  as he came out that meteorite.'' He's all yours now boys. I'm going to turn this dark magic into light magic.'' She headed to cover to convert the dark magic into light. once she did she was the light angel and fully healed now 

Angel was mad that made a horrible mistake and she knew there was only one thing left to do. Suddenly she unleashed all of her dark elements from inside of her and became Dark Angel. ''  I'll drain his dark magic.'' She casted Nightmare Beyond on Kel draining all of the dark magic out of him.'' What are you going to do now Kel? HUH?'' Once of the dark magic was drained , Kel  shruck back to his normal size and he had the same strength  as he came out that meteorite.'' He's all yours now boys. I'm going to turn this dark magic into light magic.'' She headed to cover to convert the dark magic into light. once she did she was the light angel and fully healed now 

Kel laughed, causing Black Heart to take a pause.

"You're weak, why are you laughing?" the Jersey Devil questioned. 

"My body is mostly energy, by absorbing that power...." Kel started, grinning widely. 

"She belongs to me!" Angel finished, landing in from of Kel. "Have fun against your friend. Will you kill her, knowing she is innocent or will you die, knowing she is under my control?" the slime mocked before slithering back into the woods.

(wait what happened exactly because it looks like Angel is now against us if I read that)

Solstice fired the arrow at the slime that was retreating but missed. "Damn it all" He sighed as he came back and looked at Angel. "You know" His bow turned back into a blade. "I hate it when people turn against us" 

(OOC: When Angel absorbed Kel's energy, she became controlled by it) 

"It's not her fault" the Jersey Devil grunted in disdain. "But, I don't really care too much about her so let's beat her up" Black Heart laughed anti-climactically before charging up an acid ball and firing it at her

Angel Light's body was control by the slime monster but soul wasn't. her soul left her body with all the magic from her body leaving it to.'' Why are you trying to leave me Angel? huh?'' " I have something for you now.'' ''What?'' ''My body is a tick time bomb. When a underworld monster take control of body' it self-destructs destroying all underworld conster in sight. So Bye Kal!'' Angels body self-destucted killing Kal.''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"" Angel headed to the heavens. she couldn't go back because Kal was dead

(sorry I didn't see the other posts)

Edited by shadowbrony

"Well that was anti climatic" Solstice said. "Well I guess I shall be leaving then nothing left for me to do here anymore...unless one of you are actually evil until then Arrivederci everyone" He waved as he headed off to somewhere sine there was nothing to do in Ponyville at the moment.

"Well that was anti climatic" Solstice said. "Well I guess I shall be leaving then nothing left for me to do here anymore...unless one of you are actually evil until then Arrivederci everyone" He waved as he headed off to somewhere sine there was nothing to do in Ponyville at the moment.

(OOC: That got retconned, Angel is possessed still by Kel and we were about to fight her)

Black Heart's slime was dodged and he got kicked in the chest, sending him flying back. The Jersey Devil got up, groaning in pain before tripping up Angel with his tail and elbow-dropping her