Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Adventure

Hive King

"He turned around and teleported behind Angel. He stabbed angel through the back and smiled. "There is one" He said as he summoned another sword. "I will stab you to death and make all these blades explode in your body" He said knowing if they are pulled out a shard of the blades will stay in the pony till he say a phrase that will make them explode

"DON'T DO THAT!" Black Heart screamed, knowing what Angel would do. Angel powered up and the blades shot out of her back with the wounds healing. "Damn, she's stronger than before because of Kel's energy" the Jersey Devil snarled before leaping over Angel to talk to Solstice

suddenly, Angel casted '' Demons Nightmares,'' on Solstince, making him weaken and injuried. '' Nopony can stop me.'' She casted Darkest Fears on Black Heart and the Jersey Devil. They collapsed to the ground. Screaming in the Fears. ''Sorry boys. Kal needed to destroy this world and I need to help and now you ne...'' Suddenly angel was sent back flying

Edited by shadowbrony

"Why the hell not...she's not good anymore and I don't think there is no way to save her without killing yourself" Solstice and he smirked. "Besides...I think it's time to break Kishin no Yari" He said the phrase and the piece of blade in Angel sent a parasite into her to sap her energy. 

"Why the hell not...she's not good anymore and I don't think there is no way to save her without killing yourself" Solstice and he smirked. "Besides...I think it's time to break Kishin no Yari" He said the phrase and the piece of blade in Angel sent a parasite into her to sap her energy. 

"It's not morality but rushing in blindly without a plan will get us killed" Black Heart frowned at Solstice. "Your parasite may have made her magic back-lash but she'll be back" the Jersey Devil said. "We'll need a strategy to beat her, and a good one too" he grunted

"That was to give us time but I know what I am doing" He said as he placed blades around Angel. "Connect them all together...rain down upon them with vengance my Queen...initiate Black Hole" Suddenly a black square surrounded Angel. "Damn it I wante to hold her in place not cage her so she can break out...We should run"

Angel saw the black hole around her, but she didn't care. ''You think you boys can stop me. Ha, you wish. BY THE BACKEST NIGHT I WILL RAIN SUPREME NIGHT CASTER!'' Once she said that  become Dark Angel and the black hole disappeared . She turned and looked at Kal, waiting for the signal to kill them. Once he nodded his head, she casted self destruct on Kal. '' what are you doing Angel? I'm controlling you!'' "No you're not, Solstice freed me of your control.''  Kal grew larger and imploded on himself making him explode. Angel fell to the ground unconsounsion. and she transformed into Angel's light again.  

(OOC: I'm warning you Shadow Brony, no godmodding and please, lower the Mary Sue levels slightly)

Kel snarled as he pieced himself back together. Well, that was an unexpected development. Oh well, her power had been drained which was good enough for now. 

"Impressive maneauver" the slime commented as it pieced itself back together. "But, killing me is nearly impossible" Kel laughed, remembering the HTR, the machine that made him immortal in his head and thanking it.

Solstice went up to the slime and made a large block of concrete slam down on the slime. "JUST DIE YOU ARE SO DAMN ANNOYING" He kept slamming the block on the slime over and over a lot of times as he was fed up with this damn slime. "A low rank enemy slime is not immortal so just die"

Angel  opened her eyes  and she was shocked that the thing was still alive.No this thing is immortal cause of me. All because of me.

''Solstice and Black Heart, lets retreat. we cant defeat this thing alone. Lets just retreat. this is all because of me.'' She got up and just fell down again. She's badly wounded.

( sorry this is my first role play sorry) 

(OOC: It's fine, that's why I gave a warning :)

Kel groaned as he got up from the pounding. His energy was nearly completely used up from surviving the self-destruct. Kel whipped around and smiled as he saw the fallen alicorns, twitching in pain. While they had been drained of most of their energy, there was still enough to get him back in the game. 

Black Heart needed no incentive to flee and leaped from building to building, gliding when necessary

Angel had enough dark energy to use to heal herself but she was afraid that Kal was going to use it but she had no choice. she had to get back in the game. She used the last of her dark magic and casted Angel's light and healed herself. She got back up and flew of to cover thinking how to defeat this thing with no dark or light magic left.

Black Heart's reserves were drained as well and using magic was suicidal when Kel could eat it. Already the Jersey Devil could hear ponies screaming as Kel feasted. Suddenly, the screams stopped. The silence was broken when a huge grey tower shout out of the ground with dozens of Kels shooting out of it. 

"Great, he cloned himself"  Black Heart managed to stutter before picking up the pace. 

Angel didn't know what to do anymore. She no magic left at but she get some more magic from the heavens but if  Kal found out she did this, he would just drain her again. She had no choice she got the heaveanly magic. She ran out of cover and flew off to be hidden. She had a secret spell called Angel delight. It will turn someone invisible and that would let a angel only see that person. She flew over to heart and told him about the spell.

Edited by shadowbrony

Black Heart nodded at the spell. 

"Good, we need to buy some time" the Jersey Devil mumbled as he escaped to the other side of Ponyville. Ponyville was now covered in the Kel clones, who rounded up ponies and dragged them to the huge grey tower. The Kel clones had a shinier look to them and looked almost clean compared to Kel

Angel when casted the spell on black heart, he rounded up the ponies and took them to the huge grey tower. Angel saw Kal cloned himself and his clones were made of angel magic. This was great she could absorb the magic but she know Kal wanted her to do that.  

Kel looked through the eyes of one of his clones with disdain. 

"So, they believe they can beat me? Well, one clone should stop them" Kel muttered before sending a clone out to fight. 

Black Heart saw the shinier version of Kel approaching and prepared his acid attack.

Angel saw one clone charging at her but she jumped out the way. She casted Light Sword and sliced the clone in half. It letted out some light magic and she absorbed the magic. Then she had an idea , if she kill all the clones she could be stronger than kal. Since Kal cloned himself He is weak but still stronger than them

The clone laughed before putting itself back together. 

"What?" Black Heart snarled as the creature got up without a single wound. 

"Every time you hurt me, I grow stronger" the clone smirked, popping it's neck. 

"Even if you are completely destroyed?" Black Heart mocked, attempting so sound confident. 

"You could try" the clone snarled before charging all three and blasting them back

Angel got up and casted Dark Nightmare sword. She threw it over to Black Heart and she leavitated her light sword back up.'' We need a plan to defeat these things. I'm sick and tired of Kal and his clones. What do you want to do Heart. Attack head on or find they're weakness.'' Suddenly a clone charged at them 

"We should try and storm it. I don't think it can come back if it is completely destroyed" Black Heart yelped while leaping out of the charging clone's way. 

"Try your best shot, it will just make me stronger" the clone laughed as it regrew an arm that Black Heart managed to chop off

Angel stormed the clone that Heart was fighting and sliced its hand off but the sword left a strength drain bug in the clone. ''Ha. You think that going to help.'' Angel flew up and casted Firebolt Lighting sword. She combined the two swords and made her fighting sword.

"Well I say both: Find the weak point and atack head on at their Weak point so we can kill them quicker" Solstice said as he was on a roof shooting the clones before moving to a different area. "Besides I came to this place for a vacation and so fat thats not happening at the moment

The clone laughed before waving it's hand. The other clones that were scattered about stopped moving and simply looked at them. 

"I may be a clone, but I have some level of independence. I will fight you alone, without my brothers" the clone laughed. His strength was draining but he was able to rip out the bug before it could completely cripple him. The clone then lunged forward, slamming his knee into Solstice, elbowing Black Heart in the snout, and head-butting Angel.

After being kneed, he took a dagger and stabbed the clone in it's eye then took a few katanas and stabbed him with them before he dropped to the ground. He got back up and held what appeared to be a great sword made of dragon bones. He shoved the blade in its side before shoving him to the ground whlie slaming the blade into the clone. He then brought the blade up and slammed it down again