Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Adventure

Hive King

The clone snarled before tripping up Solstice with his tail and regenearating the wounds. 

"You can never beat me" the clone laughed as it got even stronger. Black Heart snuck up from behind and blasted it in the back with acid. 

"Everyone, blast it to bits!" the Jersey Devil screamed while the clone was stunned

"This idiot forgot about the power I put into the blades" He said as he started chanted. "Kill, infect, consume. Blade Shard explosion" As he finished the shards in the Kel clone exploded. "Now to send you into Oblivion" He jumped up and pointed a hoof at the Kel clone. "OBLIVION WING" He fired a red laser at kill and drained the clones energy.

The clone screamed in pain as it finally died. 

"We did it" Black Heart panted, exhaustion racking him. 

"No, you didn't" a voice called from above. Black Heart looked up in horror at the thousands of clones around the roof-tops. He had forgotten that they were there. 

"Oh you got to be bucking kidding me" Solstice made a swords surround all the clones. He pulled out a little bottle and a drop fel onto one of the swords. "Strega" As the drop hit the blade a bright beam of light shot up from the ground.

((Getting tired of fighting clones also if you get my reference you get a cookie))

Yet still they came, numbers overwhelming. Black Heart went down first, dog-piled by three clones. Solstice was then beaten into submission after they regenerated a few times followed by Angel getting blasted to the ground. 

"Take them to the ship for draining" one clone said

"Come on Solstice...you are captain of my guard you can do better then this" A voice sounded through his head as he opened his eyes. "Undead Rapport" His horn glowed and a red ball hit one of the clones. "Hopefully this works...expand and take over Sif" THe red ball that hit the pony disappeared. "Well guess I got to use it" He smirked as his teeth sharpened  "My power is not of this world....so I have to limit it...though I guess I can unleash my full...in my world I am a true demon" His horn became sharper and gave off a red aura. His fur gained red and black streaks in it and his eye became pitch Black. "Allow me to reintroduce my self...I am Solstice Sin from Equinox, I am the Evil version Equinox Sin, My poewr will drive to insane to kill your self because you are not of my world, I am part of Equinox so my own power is limited till I unleash it. His mane turns red and is cutie mark is that of death. 

((Solstice is from Equinox an Equinox pony must be limited to looking normal less he/she unleashes its full power his power, if drained will turn another pony who drained him insane to the point he kill himself

))

The power boost unfortunately was a boon to Kel. Cables shot out of the ground, coiling around all three of them and draining their energy. The real Kel then floated up, smirking. 

"I'll take all of your energy" Kel laughed as the cables hungrily sucked down even more power

Solstice broke the cables. "DID YOU NOT BUCKING HEAR ME THE FIRST TIME DUMBASS" Solstice yelled out as he was pissed. "You really do have a listening problem don't you Kel" He made pillars of darkness appear around. "When I am done with you I will destroy all of Equestria I am tired of this place and tired of you thinking you can better a being of darkness" He summoned a portal that lead to his world. "FACE US LIKE A REAL DEMON DAMN IT"  

Edited by Motorloo

Kel glared impassively while sending out more cables. This one was starting to get on his nerves. 

"There is no sense in fighting fair, my clone learned that" the metal beast growled, coiling the new cables tighter around Solstice. "However, I think I'll take your energy first" Kel chuckled before zapping Solstice

Dark tendrils started to appear as he was zapped. "Bad idea..." He smirked as the tendrils shot straight towards Kel. "How about I drain you" He started laughing and ignoring the pain from the zapping. "I have been through worst then this...ever been cut in you own stomach and had to heal yourself till help arrives" He asked

The two began draining each other's energy, a fight which none could win. Suddenly, Black Heart awoke and began giving Kel energy. 

"No, stop! I'll over-heat, I'm at my limit!" Kel screamed as too much power flooded him too quick. An explosion was hear and the cables feel away from Black Heart and Solstice. 

"You're finished" Black Heart snarled through the smoke.

"Hmph, my own power hasn't degraded that much, against you weaklings it's more than enough" Kel proclaimed as he walked out of the smoke, fairly unharmed save for losing his cables.

Angel knew that Kel was defeated and she was excited to head back to the heavens. Suddenly, she heard something in the distance.'' What...Who's there..... Show yourself. NOW!''  

'' Ha-ha. What's wrong Angel. Never heard of a ghost before, leaking in the shadows falling you.''  

Kel snarled as he pulled himself back up. 

"I need no help from you" Kel growled at a white mist that hung in the air. 

"How cute, resistance" the mist mocked. Kel growled before getting into a fighting stance, eyes flashing. 

"Just because I over-loaded doesn't mean I'm helpless" Kel roared as he charged the smoke. Black Heart looked at the battle in confusion before both fighters yelled at him.

"HELP ME!" Kel and the mist yelled at the same time before returning to tussling. 

"Who do we help?" Black Heart wondered as the two beasts attacked each other

I say we help neither" Solstice said as he just watched the battle. "Kel is trying to take over the world or something and the mist is just here" Solstice made the tendrils impale Kel. "But helping the mist is the right...though Kel wants our help for some reason

"Help me!" Kel insisted as he was pinned down. "The mist is Angel's enemy" Kel grunted as he telekinetically pushed mist off of him. While Kel was holding his own, it was clear that without his energy draining cables, he wouldn't win. 

"Is that true?" the Jersey Devil questioned Angel about the claim on mist

'' Yes. It is. He is Known as the King of the underworld and he's stronger than Kal. I defeated him once  with my dark magic ,but he's too strong for me now. if I can get Kal's energy and you guys help me , we will win this.'' Angel casted dark sword and waited for the right moment to attack the mist

"After you tried to drain our energy....how about you buck off" Solstice said as he reverted back to his Equestrian form. "Besides...I don't think you are worth my time" He started off on his way to leave through the portal. "Equinox was a muc better place then here'

"Wait!" Kel screamed as he was knocked over. "I'll help you, just don't let me die" Kel wailed pitifully as he attempted to stop Solstice from leaving. Black Heart blasted the mist back with an acid projectile, a small blow but enough to get him off of Kel. 

"You'd better not betray us" Black Heart snarled as Kel got back up

"Fine" Solstice looked at the mist and smirked. "This wil be easy" He summoned the same tendrils as before but they were weaker. "12 blade style" He made twelve blades appear and grabbed by the tendrils. "I will kill you Kel if you betray us" He said as the blades started sapping the energy form the mist

"Fine" Solstice looked at the mist and smirked. "This wil be easy" He summoned the same tendrils as before but they were weaker. "12 blade style" He made twelve blades appear and grabbed by the tendrils. "I will kill you Kel if you betray us" He said as the blades started sapping the energy form the mist

"Thanks for the technique" mist laughed before copying the technique. "12 blade style" mist laughed before firing off the blades in a circular pattern. Kel groaned in pain as they stabbed him. Kel ripped them out and began to regenerate, albeit slowly from exhaustion

"If you are going to copy me do it right that not how you do it...dumbass" Solstice stabbed Kel and gave him a bit of his energy bufore taking the blades out. "There now keep fighting and don't die" He said as he looked at the mist. "You are weak...relying on using other ponies techniques"

"Don't care" Mist chuckled before firing up the technique again and firing it.

"Don't use any special attacks" Black Heart called while dodging. 

"Die!" Kel roared as he punched mist into a wall. Mist simply flew out of the hole and karate chopped the back of Kel's neck, causing Kel to fall to his knees

Solstice smirked. "You should have though about a vacume" Solstice said as he turned on what looked like a vaccume and sucked in the mist before throwing it out into the sky. "Can't believe I didn't think that...and its not even a skill" He said as he watch the canister with mist in it break. "God damn it"

Kel and Black Heart glared at the mist as it popped out, unharmed.

"I need no interference from you" Kel snarled at the mist before attempting to fire off some energy balls while Black Heart snuck up from behind on mist. Mist deflected the energy balls so that they struck Black Heart.

Solstice jumped in the way of the energy balls and got hit by them. "Listen if you see something coming right at you...then move" He said as he looked at the mist. "Also this mist need to die" He said as he could barley move from the attack he took. He drew out the12 blades again and started chanting