Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Adventure

Hive King

Mist began copying the chant quickly but Kel slammed him to the ground. 

"Enough with the techniques! He'll just copy them" Kel snarled before getting electrocuted and tossed. Black Heart tail slapped Mist and sent him into a wall. 

"Come up with a plan, now" the Jersey Devil screamed as mist pulled himself out of the wall

Solstice stopped. "The chat was supposed to cause a explosion point blank in both of ou face it would have hurt him you idiot" He then placed the blades around the mist. Whispering very quietly so the mist can hear him. "Oblivion giver" He shot Kel witha beam of energy and gave him his own. "I need multiple people for this to work..." 

((Seriously a copycat enemy is stupid))

Angel knew how to stop this thing but she needed her dark sword back and combine it with her Angel light sword and her Firebolt sword to defeat the mist. Suddenly, the mist reviled it's form. A Dark red alicorn appeared with dark red katana. '' Solstice and Black Heart move NOW !'' 

'' Welcome to your nightmare kiddes,''  said the alicorn as he sliced off Angel's horn.

Kel jumped over the black alicorn's head and held his wings from behind.

"What are you doing?" the Mist roared as he attempted to break free of Kel's hold. 

"Shoot him, now!" Black Heart screamed as the alicorn attempted to kick Kel away. Kel held on though, refusing to let go

"Shit an alicorn" Solsitce summoned a black katana. "If you think you are better then me at using a katana you are sadly mistaken" He said as fired surrounded his blade and it dissipated and the blade turned into a bright red color. "Flare sword...the blade of the sun" He brandished the blade and pointed it at the Alicorn. "En garde" He dashed forward to stab the alicorn  and tear it wings off.

Edited by Motorloo

The alicorn laughed as it was now free from the hold before landing on it's feet. 

"Damn it, I was holding it in place so you could blast it apart" Kel snarled, landing next to Solstice. The black alicorn scowled and then created his own flare sword, though he twirled it much more awkwardly and clearly didn't have much skill

'' Solstice stop using your spells. He will copycat them. watch this.'' Angel could still use levitation so she levitated her fighting sword and charged at the alicorn. She duel blades with the alicorn and still had no chance against the alicorn. '' Come on give me your best shot,'' Angel grunted   

He slashed at the alicorn a few times before jumping back and brandishing the blade him self. "It takes more then copying to learn how to properly use a katana" He said as he took a stance. "Quit trying to kill us and I can try to teach you if you want" He offered. "Also Angel quit telling me what to do he cant even use the blade unless he is from my world...do any of you know where I am even from" He asked

Edited by Motorloo

The black alicorn scowled as the flare blade dissipated, knowing that it didn't belong in this world. This gave Black Heart enough time to coil him in tendrils to drain his life while Kel bear-hugged the alicorn. 

"You won't escape" Black Heart growled while draining the alicorn's power. The alicorn chuckled and then surged energy back through the tendrils to Black Heart, shocking him and causing the tendrils to drop. Kel was kicked away as the alicorn laughed

"Hey buddy I'm still here" Solstice charged forward and sliced the alicorn up with the blade causing burn marks on it before he threw it into the air. "Equinox Sword style: Geometric capture" A pink, blue, and green symbol appeared capturing the alicorn. "Equinox spell only I can...try it and you will waste all your energy on casting it and end up killing yourself"

The black alicorn roared as it attempted to break free of the symbol.

"Now, to finish this" Kel roared as he charged toward the trapped alicorn.

"Stop, it might-" Black Heart started before Kel punched the symbol, destabalizing it from the outside and allowing the alicorn to escape. "Break" Black Heart finished as the symbol repaired itself, albeit weakened. Kel laughed and continued punching, attempting to beat the trapped mist to death

KEL YOU IDIOT YOU ARE ONLY BREAKING THE SEAL" Solstice as he felt weaker as the symbol was hit. "Quit hitting it damn it" He said as he slowly got weaker from trying to keep the spell up so Mist couldn't get free. "If you know how to beat it Angel do it now" He called out

Luminesca was in shock. She dropped the red stone she was clutching, which now had a big hole in it and was sprouting a giant maggot (or at least that was how it looked.)

She hoped the maggot died.

Unfortunately, with her luck, it didn't.

She looked around. She couldn't see anypony.

"WHERE IS EVERYPONY?" She shouted anxiously, zipping over a cloud. 

The maggots were moving.

She could see Angel, Black Heart, Solstice, and Kel. 
Well, at least one of them seemed to be evil?
She wasn't sure.

After all, she had been stunned for most of the battle.

She couldn't rememeber much.

Her hooves were red, and she examined them closeley.

Wait, they actually were red!
Like, glowing!
She scrambled back. The stone had tinted her fur.

Poison.

The feathers at the edges of her wings were beginning to turn crimson, like blood.

"Ah!"

Her hooves were shaking, and she nearly fell off her cloud. Her cutie mark rippled, changing from a glowing spark to a bloody knife.

She was turning evil.

"Oh no."

Kel continued slamming the seal, not wanting to give any glory to his rival, Angel, The seal unfortunately shattered, allowing the alicorn to burst free and slam all four of them back. Black Heart looked up and saw a red pegasus, flying around like a blind chicken.

"Don't just stand there, help us!" the Jersey Devil yelled. He doubted the pegasus could do anything, but she'd be good living bait

'' Kal you dumbass, you broke him free. Are you going to help us defeat him or I'll have Solstice kill you. I won't have any problems doing that.,'' Angel said as she got up. She casted Horn Repair and fixed her horn. She casted Dark Nightmare sword and combined it with her fighting sword. She had the sword to defeat the alicorn. '' I'm going for it  Black Heart.''

Kel bit back a retort before flicking his tail. 

"If I had my cables back, it would be easier to kill him" Kel said, not really expecting them back. 

"Here!" Black Heart yelled before leaping into the fray. 

"Oh, thank you" Kel said, stunned before lashing out with his cables, coiling around the black alicorn and draining his energy while Black Heart did the same.

"Hurry, before he over-loads us" Black Heart screamed

Angel nodded and went for kill blow. She sliced the alicorn's head off. The body landed ion the ground and the body disappeared.  

'' What happened to the body,'' asked Black Heart.

'' He back in the underworld were is supposed to be,'' said Kal. 

Kal didn't know if he wont to have a rematch Black Heart and them, but instead they called truths.

'' I want a rematch when I'm stronger,'' said Kal

(OOC: I'll let it slide, but no controlling other people's characters. Killing the alicorn was fine but Kel is my character)

Kel looked up at the red pegasus in the sky, frowning. 

"What is she doing?" the demon said as the pegasus flew about awkwardly and weirdly

( Sorry. my bad )

Angel saw the pegasus fly right for her  

'' Oh shit. Not this fucking spell again.''

The pegasus knocked Angel down, pinning her down to the ground. She kicked the pony off of her and casted Nightmare cage, trapping the pegasus.

'' What's your name,'' Angel asked

'' Luminesca. Your going to die by my hooves Angel.''

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: Again, Luminesca is someone else's character. Retconning the last sentence)

Luminesca broke out and flew off. 

"Well, that was strange" Kel said. 

"So, what are you?" Black Heart asked of Kel.

"Angel's rival, though very much superior to her" Kel mocked, giving Angel a dirty look

Solstice was on the floor trying to calm his mind so he doesn't kill Kel. "KEL YOU ARE ONE DUMBASS IDIOT" He yelled as he got up and saw Kel. "He made a sphere of wind, electricty, and aura appear in his hooves before dashing forward and hittin Kel with it. "THATS FOR DOING SOMETHING STUPID" He yelled

((Think Chidori, Rasengan, and Aura Sphere combined))

Kel laughed before absorbing the huge energy ball, smirking as his wounds from the battle healed. 

"Thanks, I needed a pick me up" Kel said, grinning while he popped his neck and shoulders. 

"Damn, I forgot he could do that" Black Heart said as what was left of the sphere dissipated. Using energy attacks against Kel just buffed him

Solstice smiled. "Then feel this" He summoned a giant metal spiked bat and hitted Kel really hard. He then fired at him and started to overload Kel with energy. "You are a fucking idiot...and you annoy me...now what the hell is going on and who was she" Solstice asked mentioning the one who flew off

"Not quite fast enough" Kel laughed before firing a beam to engulf Solstice. "You're a fool to think you could pull the same trick the alicorn did, you don't have the power" Kel mocked before turning serious as he saw the red mare flying off. "I don't know" the metallic creature finally admitted.

Solstice was behind him. "O I am fast" He slammed him to the ground and struck his hoof through him. "Oblivion drain" e started draining energy from Kel before jumping away. "I can drain your energy just as easy....its funny because I learned so from you" He smiled before going through a portal and leaving a card when he disappeared