Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Adventure

Hive King

Angel knew this was the end she couldn't go back to the heavans cause Kal was still here.'' Well I guess this is it. Well see you guys around when something is up i'll be around.'' She use a teleportation spell sending her to the Everfree Forest. She knew something was up but what?

When he came out of a portal he noticed he was in Everfree. "What the hell...what happened...why am I still in Equestria...damn it I just want to go home and back to Equinox....my home world and lay down and not deal with this shit..." He sat on the ground and sighed before cutting a few trees in half that were around him with one swing.

Angel trotted around the Everfree and  saw Solstice here. something is up. I can still fell something here, she thought to herself. '' why aren't you back at your home world Solstice?'' He told Angel what happened. Angel don't know whats up. she killed the alicorn or did she?

Luminesca was confused.

Her vision had been stained red.

She looked down onto a lake and saw she had changed, changed into a horrible creature.

Her irises were red.

Suddenly she had a strange impulse again to kill everypony, to slaughter them, to stomp their remains into the earth where they belonged.

No, not right, she thought to herself. 

But the bad side took over. She thrust out her hoof and grabbed a maggot, which had tried to drown itself in the lake. Green poison dripped from its many sharp fangs.

"Hehe."

She zipped up, leaving a tendrils of black smoke curling off her wings, into the sky. 
Everything was just so wrong, so weird, so hellish, she almost barfed.

The blood on her cutie mark knife seemed to turn real, dripping off her flanks and joining the smoke behind her.

She gazed down below her and laughed to herself, lowering down.

There was Angel, walking through the Everfree forest, and what was that-

Solstice?

Oh, boy.

This keeps getting better and better.

She held the maggot out, letting it absorb the escence of the two ponies.

Then she let go.

"Time to make things a little more interesting."
She heard the screams below and glided down.

The maggot had caused commotion, alright. She hoped they died.

Wait, this was wrong!
They were her friends!
Wha-

Those kind thoughts were clouded over with dark mist, and her irises turned an even deeper and more fiery shade of red.

Evil.

She was evil.

She was evil and she was proud of it.

So instead of helping, she hovered over the ground, giving the maggot commands, as she watched her friends die.

Black Heart saw the maggot and decloaked before lashing out with his claws and slicing the large worm in half. Kel followed with him, snarling. 

"What magic! This is a demon" Kel proclaimed as he looked up at Luminesca, cables flexing and getting ready to strike. 

"Are you alright?" Black Heart asked Solstice and Angel while stomping what was left of the maggot in

I can't go back for some reason....like something is holding me in this world at the moment" He said as he heard Black Heart. "Yeah I'm fine...tough pissed that I can't get back to my home world for some reason" e said as he summoned is blade and as Luminesca. "I bet she's the problem for why I can't either" He said as he started chanting. "OBLIVION WING" He jumped at her and and fired a beam at point blank range

(Angel don't control my character even if its just a short bit just do alright)

Luminesca stared at the remains of the death worm.

"Fine, be that way," She snarled in a very un-luminesca like way.

Time to resort to Plan B:
POTION TIME!!!
"Ugh." She pulled a potion out from under her wing and threw it at the group of ponies. Poison level 32.

She dodged the beam a pony fired at her- Solstice, she thought.

"YOU. SHALL. ALL. DIE. BY. MY. HOOVVEESS!!" 

She shrieked as she continuously fired random potions at the ponies, inflicting pain everywhere.

(Evil magic made her stronger).

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! She laughed.

And watched the chaos.

Solstice laughed as he disappeared into a portal and silently came behind her and grabbed her. "HIT HER NOW" He yelled towards anyone that could hear him. "HIT HER BEFORE SHE BREAKS FREE" He yelled out hoping someone would hit her with anything so that she doesnt break free or survive

Kel laughed and slammed his fist into the pegasus, cables wrapping around the pegasus. 

"I'll take her energy" Kel laughed as his cables began sucking the pegasus dry. Unfortunately, he forgot he was at near full capacity from Solstice's energy ball and had to let go much quicker than he expected

"Kel you dumbass just blast her to bits damn it" He was using magic to keep this horse in his hold so she won't get away. "If you don't kill her...then I will use the last of my own energy to kill her" He said knowing if he did so he might die. "NOW KILL HER ALREADY DAMN IT"

Kel snarled, hating to take orders but complied. 

"Angel, Black Heart, help me blow her away" Kel screamed, energy surging through his cables. He arced his cables so that there was a circle formed by their points, where an orb of stolen energy began growing. Black Heart leaped in, preparing an acid spit attack. "BURN IN HELL!" Kel screamed as he fired off his energy ball in conjunction with Black Heart's acid.

"AGH!"
Luminesca ripped free from Solstice, baring her teeth.

SOMETHING WAS WRONG.

But... 

Unleash the sparkflies.

No.

DO IT!

"Get out of my head!" She screamed, clutching her face in her hooves.

Yup, something was wrong.

Everypony stared at her like she was crazy, which she was.

Unleash the sparkflies. 

She fought, struggled against an invisible force.

Then something completely unexpected happened- she split.

Like, literally.

Half of her turned her normal color and pulled away, reforming into another pony- her. the real Luminesca.

Then the bad side, red, turned into a full pony as well.

The spirit of the crystal.

Well, at least Luminesca was back to normal and everything, but she felt weak.

And Solstice was still grabbing her when the ball of energy and Black Heart's Acid was hurled at her, and the pain was unbearable.

And she watched, with everypony else, as the red evil version of her flew off and started some more destruction.

Her vision dimmed.

She saw the evil Luminesca giving a high whistle, calling sparkflies, the base of all magic, to her aid, watching them all fly down in millions to attack her friends.

"No..."
Then she blacked out.

Edited by kmyong00

Solstice held on to her and took most damage from the fall. "Shit...hey" He patted her on the head. "Are you okay" He asked as he knew he wasnt but the blast she took could have damaged her badly. "Hold on I'll try to h-gah" He winced in pain as he tried to push her off of him. "Shit I can barely move myself" 

"Nnng." Her eyelids fluttered open, and she found herself staring into solstice's neck.

She had woken up when somepony... Patted her on the head?

"Wha-" she tried to get up, but a searing pain in her chest stopped her. The energy ball had left a gash in her flesh, and the blood was trickling off her sides. She knew if she didn't act fast, she would die from blood loss.

Well, just one option left.

"Solstice," she rasped to him. "Help."

"Don't worry I am going to try to heal you...it might sting but just stay still" His horn started to glow as his aura covered the wound and started to heal and close the wound. "Keep still if you move I could mess up making the wound even worse alright" He said in a calm voce

Yeah, it stings alright, Luminesca thought. She gritted her teeth.

The woulnd closed and the blood stopped, but her vision was hazy. She tried to stand up, but her legs buckled and she had to lean against Dolstice for support.

"Thanks," she said in a whisper, since that was all she could manage. She pulled a bow and quiver of arrows from under her wing.

Maybe I can still fight, she thought.

No such luck.

She needed time. She needed...

Agh.

The evil her was still trying to destroy.

The others were tryig to hold her off.

She took out her bow and started to shoot, still leaning on Solstice, because she didn't have enough strength to hold herself up.

Kel snarled at Solstice as he healed her. 

"You fool! She's just going to trick you!" Kel roared, cables flailing. 

"Kel's right, it's what I would do" Black Heart joined as Solstice healed her. Luminesca then began firing arrows, prompting Black Heart to hide behind a tree and Kel to shield himself with a massive arm. 

"Knew it" Kel said before stretching his cables underground. The cables tunneled stealthily before popping up behind Luminesca with an intent to drain her

Luminesca looked around, confused.

Everypony was attacking her?

She was shooting at the bad guy.

Yeah, the bad guy.

"Hey, look up there, that's the bad guy! The demon!" She said. The red pony was still attacking.

Nopony paid attention, they were too busy charging her.

That's when she realized that she was the only one that could see her dark side.

So that meant...

oh no.

THat meant they all still thought she was the attacker.

Well, maybe except for Solstice.

She turned back to normal now! 
Why?!

THen she felt a sharp jab on her back, and a sucking vaccum sensation.

She was being drained.

"Kel! Stop!" She shouted desprately, trying to tug the cables out. they sparked with energy.

"Stop! I'm... i'm the good guy! Guys, come on! I- see... over..."
Again, she was starting to fade. So she fell over again, knocking Solstice (by accident)
off her feet. 

That red pony could not be hit.

But she could attack all the same.

bad luck.

Solstice ripped the cables out of her and picked the pony up. "Listen until you guys act smart..." He threw a flash bomb and blinded them. "Good bye" He went off somewhere before he landed far away from them. "Did they not see the real enemy or something" He laid her down and started healing her again

Black Heart screamed in pain as the light stung his sensitive eyes while Kel simply grunted, having managed to half-close his eyes. 

"Why would he do that?!" the Jersey Evil screeched, still blind. 

"Perhaps the red pegasus corrupted him" Kel said, already regaining his sight. He retracted his cables and began to walk off, stomping loudly so Black Heart could hear and follow him. They were going to turn that dumb pegasus to ash

"He finished healing her and sealed the wound from the cable also. "Probably should keep moving...what ever happened I know she's not evil..." He tried to move again but fell to the ground in pain. "Damn it...I took damage and I used a bit too much energy healing her and using that barrier spell" He weakly sat up and watched her and their surroundings. 

Kel fired energy balls indiscriminately from each tentacle, clear cutting the surroundings. 

"Come out before Kel burns down the forest" Black Heart threatened as the ground was blasted apart and burned. Kel had energy to spare from his drainings and was burning down everything

He surrounded her with a barrier and went into his Equinox form before floating up. "You are the one who are evil" He looked at kel as he gave off a pure Equinox energy. "I'm at an advantage you can't drain my powers...but I can't stay in this form for long" He started charging a sphere of dark energy that would scare Clelstia her self. "Equinox art: Death of the 7 sins" The sphere disappeared an 7 solid giant blades fell around Kel and Black Heart. "consume: Black Hole implosion" A hole started to suck everything I'm before it exploded

Black Heart thanked fortune that he was there before turning into smoke with Kel, escaping the suction. 

"Give me one more reason and I will kill you" Kel growled, energy gathering at his cables. 

"And here I thought you were our friend" Black Heart sighed, powering up as he did

"I should be saying the same" He looked at them both. "You having noticed have you..." He looked at Luminesca. "She's not evil alright...if you think did you notice the arrows were not aimed at you" He asked them. He casted a spell in order to give him a vision so the could see the pony that looked like Luminesca but wasn't. "Now do you see why I protected her..." He started changing back slowly.