Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Adventure

Hive King

"Scan this world and you will get nothing but the usual history" Solstice said as he continued. "Also...IF YOU HURT ZALGY CAKE I WILL KILL YOU" He said in a demonic voice. "Now shall we continue with out tour" He sarcastically said. "Also while we are here I am able to use my full powers...which mean full pure energy attack and stuff" He said

"Heh, my powers work just fine" Kel said, creating an energy ball and then dissipating it. "Then again, I am a demon, we need to be resistant to alternate dimensions" Kel said as he laughed a bit at Solstice.

"I won't hurt her.....unless she commits a crime" Black Heart muttered, a bit on edge from the odd atmosphere of this world

Luminesca watched them go through a portal, and jumped through as it started to close.

She ran to catch up.

"Hey." She said, taking in the surroundings. "Um... hi."
Talk about akward, snce she had done all those horrible things to them, but it wasn't her fault.

They stared at her expectantly, waiting for an explanation.

"She already has but thats normal in my world...so I suggest you get out" He said as he saw Luminesca. "Do you feel any better Luminesca" He asked her as he was bout ready do blow Kel to pieces. "You can't do anything to hurt any one anyways...theres a mist here that can heal wounds easily Now may I take you three to see Spiderlocke" He asked

"What's a Spiderlocke? And if wounds can be healed so easily, how is death normal?" Kel questioned, itching to test Solstice's claim that his power was useless. Black Heart growled and decided to hold back his righteous judgement from this world, after all, he could come back later.

"Okay so I didn't say that correctly, I meant to say it heals slowly not fast enough to heal open wounds...also be glad you two are immune to it because if you weren't you would have been insane and I would have to kill you by now" He said in a happy tone. "Also Spiderlocke is a person and she is a friend of Zalgy, Just when you see her keep you comments to yourself alright"

"Why?" Kel said in a mocking tone. "If your an average example of your world, killing your race off would be easy, not that I'll do it" Kel said, wondering about the general power of this world. While he wouldn't attack it, it was still odd how different this dimension was from Equestria. It was actually very similar to his home dimension, the demon realm

"Oh no I am a general of Princess Eclipse army...also you are missing this" He held up a cable he cut off a few seconds ago. "You see since I am here I can move so much more faster and much more quiter...I am a walking war machine in this world buddy and you powers mean nothing" He said

Luminesca nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks to you."

So he was general of Princess Eclipse's army? He must be talented. She had done some reading- only the greatest warriors joined that army, and the amount of talent and potential for him to be a general- she shivered slightly.

Like he said, he was a killing machine.

A nice one, though, She thought.

"Tell me something Luminesca...when you look at me in this form...what do you think" He had black fur, pitch black eyes with red dots for pupils, his horn was chipped and when he smiled he had a sharp row of teeth. "Most say scary...wht do you think: He asked her before looking at Black Heart and Kel what about you three

"Uh..." True, the zalogified eyes sort of freaked her out. He looked like a demon. But she knew it was still just... Solstice.

She forced the equestrian image of solstice in her mind. 

kind.

nice.

She managed to get the words out.

"I... uh... really like your mane?" She said shyly.

"Huh, that's what some foal said before I sucked her dry" Kel muttered after Luminesca talked. He still thought he had some power but now was not the best time to show it. 

"Where is Spiderlocke?" Black Heart asked, his voice starting to turn edgy. It was all he could to keep from delivering justice

"She's behind you actually" He pointed to her. "You see she's got a parasprite infused with her but she made a deal so that itnwouldnt eat everything in sight...the reason she is like this is because of a certain purple mare" He explained as she left. "Anyone else you want to see" He asked

"Yeah, something to drain" Kel grunted. "My energy is running low, any impure ponies I can drain?" Kel asked, extending his cables. Black Heart wanted to kill all the sinners of this world, but he supposed killing off Twilight and her coven would be acceptable for now. 

"By the way you kill any elements here then I'll kill you myself" He hissed as he wanted Black Heart out of his world. "I suggest you leave now bef-" He stopped. "What is it...no they are no threat...alright" He had his hoof to his ear. "You guys need to go now Eclipse and Black Hole don't want you here...and I need to head back to Equestria also" He said

Kel laughed before flaring out his tentacles. "Eclipse and Black Hole? I can beat them" the demon boasted. Black Heart nodded with approval before voicing a question. 

"I thought you said the Elements were evil in this world, why not kill them?" the Jersey Devil asked, probing for information

"Kel no you can't...quit trying to be all powerful when you are not" Solstice said before looking at Black Heart. "Would you like Equestria and Equinox to combine and cause more chaos the Discord" He opened a portal. "You two should leave if you want to kill my home world" He knew a secret about the mist but didn't want them to know. "Come on let's hear back I am fully charged" He went through the portal but kicked them in before going through him self. He looked like a usual unicorn now. "Come on Luminesca"

Kel flared his tentacles at the comment of Discord. 

"That whelp? He was the joke of every demon, the weakling" Kel laughed as he landed on the other side of the portal. Kel smiled as he felt a small bit of him leave him and stay in the other world. It would eventually grow into another him, thus creating a copy of himself

"NO" He grabbed the clone and threw it into Kel before kicking him out and closing the portal. "YOU WILL NOT DO SHIT TO MY WORLD YOU FUCKING HERE MY. IN THAT WORLD I AM THE WORST THING THAT YOU WILL SEE" He yelled at Kel. "Kel get the hell out of my sight you dumbass before I Kill you myself and if you think I can't you haven't fought me and full power. "He gave off a feeling that would scare anyone" "Stay out of my world and never...EVER try to kill anyone there...you will die by my hands if you do"

((I'm serious Solstice will kill Kel if he does shit like that again, Equinox is pure Evil energy and all Solstice need to do is bring Kel there and he's dead))

"I'm not in your world anymore" Kel mocked, reabsorbing his clone. "In this world, I'm vastly superior to you" the metallic beast laughed. "Even a single clone was enough to push you to the brink of death" Kel snorted, though he stayed on his side of the portal

"Oh. Um."
Awkward..................

Nope. Nope nope. Zalogified eyes sort of creeped her out. But she still knew... that it was Solstice. Solstice and nothing more, so she imagined his equestria form. 
Nice pony, good pony.

Nice nice good nice nice  nice.

But it was really hard to think that way... this place had that kind of vibe.

"I... really like your mane?"

Edited by kmyong00

"You want to go again you cheap bastard...without the cables" Solstice threatened as he summoned his katana. "As you know I am just a demonic version of a pony named Equinox Sin...both of us know how to fight somepony stronger then us...in fighting its not just about strength and special stuff. It takes brain, Intel, skill, so much other stuff...if you want I'll bring him here and have him fight you" Solstice said with no hint of lie in in

OMG SORRY SORRY SORR

Please forget the post above, because i didnt see pg nine and didn't know that I had posted before XDDD

Just ignore it please, because I didn't see.

Sorry.

Sorry.

SORRY SORRY SORRY

if you can delete it can you? Because I can't delete it. Sorry Sorry Sorry

OMG SORRY SORRY SORR

Please forget the post above, because i didnt see pg nine and didn't know that I had posted before XDDD

Just ignore it please, because I didn't see.

Sorry.

Sorry.

SORRY SORRY SORRY

if you can delete it can you? Because I can't delete it. Sorry Sorry Sorry

(Calm down, just post your apology in the OOC thread, not here)

"You want to go again you cheap bastard...without the cables" Solstice threatened as he summoned his katana. "As you know I am just a demonic version of a pony named Equinox Sin...both of us know how to fight somepony stronger then us...in fighting its not just about strength and special stuff. It takes brain, Intel, skill, so much other stuff...if you want I'll bring him here and have him fight you" Solstice said with no hint of lie in in

"Why should I handicap myself?" Kel said, smirking arrogantly. "I have a thousand years of experience on you and tecnhniques you've only dreamed of" the demon said. "But I won't fight you, you're not worth the trouble" the beast laughed before turning on his heel and walking off

"Are you really sure...how old do you think I am really...in my world not here" He asked as he looked at Kel. "Also you seem to be a cheap idiot with those cable since you will absorb just about anything thrown at you so you are useless without them" He said as he cut them off. "Besides I am faster then you...only in your dreams can you hope to catch me" He casted a spell on himself.