Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Pinkie Pie met The Joker?

Akemi Homura

Or the Joker in one of his mind games brings out Pinkamena...*shudder* I have a feeling the Justice League wouldn't even be able to stop that one...

hmm... Kefka is bad example. Although he did destroy the world, if he had Pinkamena in him he wouldn't have been destroyed... ever! :D

hmm... Kefka is bad example. Although he did destroy the world, if he had Pinkamena in him he wouldn't have been destroyed... ever! :D

Nope...He'd just make lots of cupcakes....

And now I got the mental image of Pinkie singing Smile and trying to get Batsy to grin...OT somewhat yeah but the image just popped into my head.

• 3 months later...

Several ponies talk about how 'dead' Pinkie would wind up.

I disagree.

She can teleport, morph with objects like mirrors and walls, fit into incredibly small spaces, and her speed is absolutely ridiculous if she can keep up with a fleeing Rainbow Dash. Joker is only human. Even his animated counterparts didn't have special powers or cartoon antics on their side, because the cartoons were utterly serious. Thusly, If anypony is gonna get pwned, or at least not have the last laugh, it's definitely gonna be joker :P

• Brohoof 1

Dependent of which version of The Joker it is, he might die from laughter, get insanely horrified by catching a glimpse of the horror that is the "Cupkake killer Pinkamena", or go on an advanced pranker spree together.

Those afraid of a Cupcake Pinkamena with Pinkie Pie's abilities ... well, i don't think that would happen, because Pinkie is much like a Toon: She can do it if it is fun, but not as much otherwise.

• 2 years later...

Joker is a guy like no other. His insanity goes beyond anything known in the comics universe. He enjoys everything he does with a sadism known for no other than him.

His violence leads up to chaos. But he doesn't just create chaos. He spreads it. He makes other spread his madness while he observes the game. And everyone loses except for him.

I tell ya, if Joker got into Equestria, they would be royally screwed. Hell, Discord would be afraid of this guy, heroes like Superman fear him. Even though Lex Luthor is the most dangerous man on the Earth, Joker is past human, he's the absolute evolution of ourselves. We'll all be crazy.

Would the Joker want to be Pinkie's friend? 

Pfffft.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  :P

No. Simply put, Joker's friends are dead even before he calls you a friend. Pinkie might be random, but Joker's curiosity will get the best of him, and then Pinkie will be doomed.

Pinkie loses badly, and she's probably thrown into the bottom of the ocean.

The Joker does tolerate Harley, and has so for some time, so it's not inconcievable that he might do the same for Pinkie. I think everyone is missing the other side of the equation, which is Pinkie's willingness to work with the Joker. After finding out that he kills people, I don't think she would. And even if both sides went along with it, this is still the Joker we're talking about; at any given moment, he's five seconds away from either giving you a birthday present or killing you outright (sometimes both at once).

Edited by Time Shield
  • Brohoof 1

She would be horrified. Sorry, but while Pinkamena and things like Cupcakes can be seen as funny, it's against everything that canonical Pinkie Pie stands for. And while both she and Joker care about one thing (laughter) their motivations and goals are completely different. So yeah, she would be horrified. Maybe even depressed that laughter can be used in such "not funny" way. 

• Brohoof 1

She would be horrified. Sorry, but while Pinkamena and things like Cupcakes can be seen as funny, it's against everything that canonical Pinkie Pie stands for. And while both she and Joker care about one thing (laughter) their motivations and goals are completely different. So yeah, she would be horrified. Maybe even depressed that laughter can be used in such "not funny" way. 

Most(if not all) of this is spot on. :maud: 

While im sure it would be funny to see them both have a moment together -- putting aside one being a pink pony that loves seeing people happy and the other being a psychotic masochist killer ofcourse,the moment Pinkie Pie realizes what the Joker is all about i highly doubt it would be a meeting of joy. She would be horrified as you said.  :maud:

Let me however add that canon Pinkamena would also have the same reaction as you stated -- now i know you meant 'creepy-pasta Pinkamena ect.',but i just wanted to put that out there for anyone who might be confused. Beyond that i agree with what you said completely. :maud: 

• Brohoof 1

If Pinkie met the Joker... They'd be friends for a while, and hen she'd hate him the second she finds out that he's an insane murdering lunatic who does evil things for the lulz. Pinkie is a cheerful, happy pony who wants everypony else to be happy. They are not compatible, and never will be.

• 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...