Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Hello Everypony I'm Tavi's lil bro!

Octavia'sLilBro

Hey guys I'm Octavia's brother I play cello like sis although I'm still learning but hey we have to learn before we do! I love pumpkin pie...just leave that in front of me. Come on I won't bite,there.OM NOM NOM told you. I play games as well (you can see my steam on my profile).So yeah that's my intro and later!

Welcome, dude! I'm glad to have you here! biggrin.png

I'm really trying to cut down on how much I welcome people, so that way people won't think I'm selling myself out for posts, but your avatar is just too cute to ignore.

Anyways, you're gonna love it! Everyone's really kind and welcoming, and if you ever need a friend, feel free to PM me! I'm always up for making new friends, and I'm sure you'll fit right in!biggrin.png

Badges

Hey man welcome to the forums and I really hope you enjoy your stay, and about pumpkin pie  I really agree with you, its amazing!

Well if you ever need any help please feel free to private message me! :)

Welcome, dude! I'm glad to have you here! img-1964208-1-biggrin.png

I'm really trying to cut down on how much I welcome people, so that way people won't think I'm selling myself out for posts, but your avatar is just too cute to ignore.

Anyways, you're gonna love it! Everyone's really kind and welcoming, and if you ever need a friend, feel free to PM me! I'm always up for making new friends, and I'm sure you'll fit right in!img-1964208-2-biggrin.png

Hey man dont worry about that, I dont think anyone is going to think your just out for post, this is my favorite area to be and I love helping the new people thats why I always post here ^^

Pumpkin pie season is here!!! I spend so much money on Costco pumpkin pies!!! Omg....im totally already gaining holiday weight....well that did it...I'm welcoming you fast so I can go to the fridge and get a slice!!! Welcome....and the 2-3 pounds I'm about to gain are on you!!!! ;)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum, OLB.  :) 

As someone who is celebrating their first year here today, I just have a couple of tips for you.  One, be yourself.  Two, be patient.  Every journey begins with a single step, and you're already on your way.  :D

Pumpkin pie season is here!!! I spend so much money on Costco pumpkin pies!!! Omg....im totally already gaining holiday weight....well that did it...I'm welcoming you fast so I can go to the fridge and get a slice!!! Welcome....and the 2-3 pounds I'm about to gain are on you!!!! wink.png

I hear ya I love waking up at my average 2am to 11am slumber and sniffing in warm crust and spice