Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Chapter 1

Lunas Husband

Ah the story has no name to it yet... and me and my friend are not done with it yet... ahh, now its the first time me and my friend have ever made a story like this.. so far we have 15chapters done. Ah I'll keep posting the others if you all like it, so anyway ahh don't be to hard on me please.

Chapter 1

Why I'm here

As I stood there look at the pic of my family, as tears feel down my face, all I could say was "I'm so sorry everyone I have failed you and now I may never be with any of you ever again". I feel to my knees and cried.

As you can see, not all story's end happy.....

Hello, my name is Randell Vanstane and I'm stuck in Equestria, yeah I'm sure you are asking you're self "Well how did you pull that one off there stupid?" Well I guess I should go back a bit more then.. 

It was a normal day for me, working my same dead end job at Equestria High, odd name I know, anyway Principal Celestia told me to clean up the statue in front of the school. So as I was walking up to the statue something hit me up side the head.. to this day I still don't know what it was but whatever it was knocked me right in to the statue.

As I could see the statue coming closer by the second, I told myself this is the end, I'll more then likely crack my head open on this thing and bleed out.. ah that sucks for Rob because he has to clean up my mess.

Well with my luck I didn't die.. nope I just went throw some freaky ass time travel or some crazy ass portal, after the crazy whatever it was I ended up in front of Princess Cadence and Shining armor.. sadly at that time I didn't know who or what they were and well they had no idea what I was too.

As soon as Cadence seen me she screamed at the top of her lungs, sadly shinning armor was a bit braver then her.. he tried to kick my ass, and truth be told I'm not about to try and fight this.. guy he's 6"3' I'm 6 foot.. and cant fight.. so I do the one thing I'm good at.. run like hell. So after running away from him for a good 20 minutes, Twilight Sparkle showed up.

She thankfully explained to both of them what I was and that I mean them no harm... and even if I wanted to they could take me easily.. yeah that's nice of her. So after all that we sat down, and chatted. I explained what happened and how I just want to go home.

Sadly I couldn't go back home, Twilight explained that because I'm a human here I'm stuck. Its not like they are keeping me here or anything no its because I didn't change when I went throw the portal. They don't understand why this is but its just how it is..

Me- So if I'm hear this right, I'm stuck here.. like for good...

Twilight- Ahh yes sadly, you cant leave the portal well not let you. Ah I'm very sorry Mr?

Me- Randy is fine,

Twilight- Ah ok well then Mr. Randy

Me-No just Randy

Twilight- oh ok, ah but I'm very sorry but you are stuck here in tell you die.. that's if you can anyway, I

know a little about humans.

Me- Ah great so I have to die to leave that's just perfect.

Twilight- Well we could try one thing..

Me- what is it?

Twilight- ahh we could try and turn you in to a pony... but its very pain full and odds are you wouldn't make it..

Me- oh that's just perfect.. How about this, you use your crazy magic and just end me..

Twilight- What?! never!

Me- ahh fine then where is that one guy at... I'm sure he would love to help me out..

Twilight- My brother?! no he is not going to kill you..

Me-Are you sure? I'm sure I could piss him off enough to the point of him wanting to kill me once more pretty easily...

Well that's it so far.. yeah kind of a small chapter but the ones later on get much bigger. Ah if you liked what you have seen so far.. ah please tell me.. because if you do I'll post the other chapters.

ah if there is something you think need work please tell me! Ah yeah please I really would love to know what you all think of it so far.. and like I said if you real liked it I'll post the other chapters.

• Brohoof 1