Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching An Equestrian Trinity OOC (Survival, Armageddon, Action, Adventure, Horror)

Aerodynas

An Equestrian Trinity RP

OCs:
1. Guardian Angel (survivor & mod) - Kibishi          5. Granite (survivor & mod) - Lhee
2. Lucid Dream (summoned) - Lucid                       6. Maelstrom (survivor & mod) - Aero
3. Frost Typhoon (survivor) - Frosty V                    7. Rose (survivor) - Rosemary
4. Muddle (summoned) - Danzxc123                       8. Sparky (summoned) - Wakuboys

*a recording with slight interference is played followed by the voice of a scared mare* "...1800...April 16th...what once was Las Pegasus...To anyone who receives and understands this message: I don't have much time. The end of Equestria is here *a firefight echoes in the recording followed by an explosion in the distance* ...that's right...no more Celestia or Luna...they disappeared from us...pale, magic wielding pegasi, demons, the whole thing...It was hard for me to believe it too. Almost everything is destroyed...thousands have died...we know that Fillydelphia has been leveled and Canterl- *the voice is drowned out by somepony yelling incoherently*...There are still a few of us left who want to fight for our world...too keep it alive...but that seems almost impossible...the Pale are unkillable and the demons number too many...I was able to send this to you through a tablet beneath one of the temples here, it should be your way here...*the yelling is heard again*...I know you are leaving your world behind but you may be our only chance to survive...*gunshots fire as the voice's terrified tone continues* Please help us!...This may not be your world...but it wi-" *suddenly the mare's voice screams out in terror with a decrepit growling behind it as the recording stops abruptly*

Description: With the sudden disappearance of Celestia and Luna, Equestria is coming to an end...or so many ponies believe. It began on the day of the Summer Sun celebration, now called Crimson Day, when the sun suddenly became covered in a vile bloody red upon its rise. A day later was when the earthquakes, blizzards, storms, tsunamis, hurricanes, and almost every disaster that could have been prevented for the most part by Cloudsdale occurred without resistance from the pegasi. Why? On Crimson Day, a tragic happening took hold of Equestria: Cloudsdale fell...literally. Ever since the sun turned, flight and magic became severely hindered...but not for the pale pegasi that came from the red sun or the hideous and mangled monsters that hoarded from the Pit...aka, Ponyville. Whole cities and town were being wiped out mercilessly from both sides who also fought each other. If the innocent ponies of Equestria didn't fall to the disasters, they fell to them. What hope is the left for those still alive?...well, you'll just have to find out...or create a hope.

The Bringers of the Armaggedon:
The Pale Pegasi (descending rank):                          The 4 Main Demons:
1. Sera (mare)                                                             1. Avaron
2. Cheru (mare)                                                           2. Asmod
3. Throne (stallion)                                                      3. Belphe
4. Domini (stallion)                                                       4. Levia

Rules and Regs:

The biggest concept of this is realism and creativity! Imagine your OC or character in such a setting and play thusly.

1. no perfect characters or god modding

2. You may use any type of realistic OC (meaning no fully grown dragons)

3. Swearing is okay unless excessive

4. Sexuality is also okay...but PG-13; thus no vulgar or detailed descriptions or prolonged use.

5. Weapons are encouraged (if thank Celestia you find them, otherwise you must improvise) unless your OC is a pacifist even towards mindless monsters and killers haha

6. I won't prod too much on the matter of food and water but remember, you need them to survive.

7. Flying and Magic have been hindered! this means your OC will feel the effects of no longer being able to effectively use magic or even their wings. Magic and flight is possible though...but to such a dismal extent that it is useless.

8. There are Guns and Vehicles! This is at a period many ages further in Equestria. Those of you brought from the past will not be entirely familiar with them.

Your OC and Their Beginning:

Firstly, there are two ways your OC will be entering the plot:

(1) OC was alive during it or (2) OC was transported from the past through the enchanted recording device

*Post OC name, link description, OC description and/or alterations due to setting (optional), and how they enter the plot below
You may use up to 2 OCs!

Hope this interests some of you and proves to be a fun RP! img-1965232-1-smile.png And don't be afraid to ask questions

(p.s. Since I will not always have the ability to be on, it would help tremendously if I could have some help in moderating and creating plot. Message me if interested. There'll be an additional option for your OC(s) in the RP if you do. All the help is greatly appreciated img-1965232-2-wink.png Eventually, I hope to expand the RP as we get more moderators to manage more zones of Equestria)

Edited by Aerodynas

(edited)

@

Of course Kibishi wink.png Guardian Angel is definitely accepted. I'll add you to the list. Hopefully we can get some more RPers so we might begin soon. Thanks for joining!

Edited by Aero Orchard

Hey no problem. I never did a survivor RP before so this is going to be a new experience for me. Also i have my own RP thread and i want some people to join. If you are interested, look for Assassin's Creed.

• Brohoof 1

I would like to join this RP. I think its extremely interesting 

this is a link to my OC http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lucid-dream-r4566 (don't mind the double soul part, I probably won't use it in this RP)

I hope I can join. 

would it be Okay if he was sent from the past and survived the previous attack? thank you.

Edited by Lucid Dream

@@Lucid Dream,

Thanks, I hope it turns out to be as interesting as hoped.

Lucid may join :) Remember though, magic and flight are extremely hindered in this RP for those trying to survive the Armageddon.

Sent from the past previous to the event...I don't see the harm in it...but you'd have to think of a creative way for that to have happened haha...unless it was through somepony who already knew of the coming Armageddon (just an idea ;) )

@@Lucid Dream,

Thanks, I hope it turns out to be as interesting as hoped.

Lucid may join smile.png Remember though, magic and flight are extremely hindered in this RP for those trying to survive the Armageddon.

Sent from the past previous to the event...I don't see the harm in it...but you'd have to think of a creative way for that to have happened haha...unless it was through somepony who already knew of the coming Armageddon (just an idea wink.png )

(2) OC was transported from the past through the enchanted recording device

That's what I meant.

and yes i understand magic is rendered in this RP, I can't wait for it to start! 

Heyyy this is something I've been wanting for a while, mind if I join with my OC Frost? Yet I can't put up a link when my computers fried :(

I could put a bit longer description here if that's ok.

Oh yeah BTW on Frosts profile I haven't added the fact in certain RP's he is good with fire arms (mid to long range, carbines or sniper rifles lol) that's why I wanted to put him as a survivor of the incident.