Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open An Equestrian Trinity RP (Survival, Armageddon, Action, Adventure, Horror)

Aerodynas

OOC Thread 

OCs:

1. Guardian Angel (survivor & mod) - Kibishi       5. Granite (survivor & mod) - Lhee

2. Lucid Dream (summoned) - Lucid                    6. Maelstrom (survivor & mod) - Aero

3. Frost Typhoon (survivor) - Frosty V                 7. Rose (survivor) - Rosemary

4. Muddle (summoned) - Danzxc123

*a recording with slight interference is played followed by the voice of a scared mare* "...1800...April 16th...what once was Las Pegasus...To anyone who receives and understands this message: I don't have much time. The end of Equestria is here *a firefight echoes in the recording followed by an explosion in the distance* ...that's right...no more Celestia or Luna...they disappeared from us...pale, magic-wielding pegasi, demons, the whole thing...It was hard for me to believe it too. Almost everything is destroyed...thousands have died...we know that Fillydelphia has been leveled and Canterl- *the voice is drowned out by somepony yelling incoherently*...There are still a few of us left who want to fight for our world...too keep it alive...but that seems almost impossible...the Pale are unkillable and the demons number too many...I was able to send this to you through a tablet beneath one of the temples here, it should be your way here...*the yelling is heard again*...I know you are leaving your world behind but you may be our only chance to survive...*gunshots fire as the voice's terrified tone continues* Please help us!...This may not be your world...but it wi-" *suddenly the mare's voice screams out in terror with a decrepit growling behind it as the recording stops abruptly*

Edited by Aero Orchard

(edited)

(Everyone will begin in Las Pegasus. As we receive more RPers, some will spawn in other territories. Since Muddle is the only current summoned pony, I will begin with her with a reference to Frost.)

Upon the end of the recording, Muddle's vision began to blur as the world around her shimmered with the sound of static on a television screen. Immediately, everything turned to white...after thirty seconds or so, the light faded and it appeared that Muddle was in the same temple as before, though it appeared run down and heavily dust covered in every crevice, minus the set of hoofprints that left from her position to the dark entrance. She was not the first to have been there.

Edited by Aero Orchard

Muddle looked around the room she was in. Her eyes still had not fully adjusted to the sudden change of light. She was use to a small headache after telepoting, especially after all the times she messed up the spell; but what she felt now was ten times worse. "Ugh..." She struggled to keep the hay fries she ate ealrier in her stomach, and looked left to see her shadow directly in her face, menacingly glaring at her. She jumped as it screamed, "What did you do this time!"

After she had calmed down from the shook, Her eyes wondered the room again. She could now clearly see. She said almost in a daze like voice, "Honestly... I could ask you the same..."  

@@Frosty V

Edited by danzxc123

Frost had entered the temple out of curiosity, thinking he would have been the only one there. He heard a soft, dazed voice and looked down from the rafter he was perched apon, he saw the pony, a mare by the looks of her size. He jumped down from the rafter and landed in front of the mare with a loud THUD!

He looked up without hesitation and asked in a cold tone. "Can I help you?" shifting the sniper rifle that was strapped to his back.

Guardian Angel galloped as fast as he could go. Right behind him was a terrifying beast that wanted to kill him. Although it was not very big, it was still dangerous. He jumped up and grabbed onto a tree branch, swung around and, using his momentum, landed a heavy blow to the monsters head, knocking it out. Getting his breath under control, he looked around. "Great, i'm lost." he said deadpanning.

After a while of searching for something that looks familiar, he came across a temple looking structure. "This place will work while i try and think of a plan." With that in mind, he trots inside.

@@Frosty V,

Muddle eyed the weird object on his back, and questioned what is was. It seemed so menacing and dangerous. She had never seen anything like it before. Her shadow's voice snapped her out of her daze, "Hey! A pony you don't know just jumped in front of you, stop daydreaming and focus." She turned her attention on the stallion that had talked to her and said, "Ye... Yes... Maybe?" Then she started slowly backing away. 

Her shadow had also noticed the object on the stallions back, and eyed it cautiously as it retreated with Muddle.

To the casual observer, the statue standing in the alleyway was just that.  A statue.  Granted, a very lifelike statue, as though made by a master crafstpony...  But still, just a statue, right?

Granite stood there in the alley for a long while.  It didn't seem all that long to the golem, but that was just because for Granite days ran together.  It was difficult to be a decent judge of time when you've slept for periods of years.

As he eventually decides the coast is clear enough to move out of the alleyway, the golem shifts the bundle across his back to better secure it.  It wasn't what one would normally expect of a survivor's inventory:  Granite didn't have to concern himself with food or water.  No, mostly what the golem carried were spare boards and nails that he had pried from the wreckage.  He had quickly learned that they were priceless when it came to trying to make any area remotely secure for an extended amount of time.

Just as Granite was about to take his first step out of his darkened hiding place, he sees a strange sight.  A pony being chased by a strange creature.  Odd.  This 'Las Pegasus' is very different than any area I remember from the last time I was awake...  He waited to see how the situation would turn out.  Thankfully, the pony was able to deliver a kick to the monster and leave it unconscious.  Good.  It seems as though I don't need to interfere.

He continued to watch as the pony left and entered what appeared to be a type of temple.  Making sure the coast was really clear this time, Granite finally left his hiding place in order to approach the fallen beast that the pony had kicked.

The golem leans down close, examining the unconscious creature.  Fascinating...  Though potentially deadly.  I wonder why he did not attempt to finish it off.  Granite takes another look at the temple before deciding that this wouldn't be the best place for the creature to wake up.  Seeing no other option, the golem grabs the beast by one leg and drags it back into the alley he had come from.  It just would not do for a beast like this to wander into that temple now...  He remembered an old cellar behind one of the buildings - he would toss the creature down there and board over the entrance before investigating the temple.

@danzxc123

Frost had a puzzled look on his face, he took this mare to be shy and timid, but why would she come here alone if she was. "Alright then what can I help you with." he asked, he noticed her eyeing his rifle, he smiled. "Don't worry about that, it's just protection.

@Kibishi

Frost noticed another pony, this time a stallion run into the Temple. Frost put his straight face back on and spoke. "Is there something I can help YOU with as well? Or are you just sight seeing?" he asked

@@Frosty V,

Upon hearing another voice, Guardian let out a heavy, but happy, sigh. "Oh thank goodness i found another pony." he said while showing a happy and warming smile. "I was out looking for survivors when i was attacked by a monster. I was able to get away but now i'm lost. Do you know your way around here." he asked joyfully. 

@Kibishi

Frost nodded slowly, "I know my around, but it depends where you wanna go." he said in a straight forward sounding tone. He shifted his rifle again, he wasn't very trust worthy after what he had been through the past few months and he sure as hell wasn't afraid to protect himself, "Can I ask your name?" he inquired

Lucid stood in an abandoned house alone, "I always wanted to come here, Las Pegasus.... but why did I need to come like this, its like my worst nightmare" He was alone, he hadn't found survivors yet and avoided monsters as much as he could, he had spent the last few days running and hiding without any magic to assist him, trying not to go insane and praying that there would be someone left. He was losing hope quickly, "did i get here too late, did the spell send me after the apocalypse?" He stood and thought to himself hopelessly "Am I all that's left?" 

His stomach growled, and Lucid groaned, "great, no food left, that means I need to go find some, but i don't wanna back out there, I nearly died last time.... If I'm all that's left... maybe dying would be the best thing that could happen to me, maybe I would see all my friends again in the afterlife..." He looked at his hoofs as he tried to push the thought out of his friends dying. 

Lucid got up and stared at the door, after a solid 30 minutes of thinking what might happen, he decided to muster all of his courage and slowly began to walk outside, unsure of what he would find that day and hoping there would some pony left.

"My name is Guardian Angel, and where I need to go is back to Las Pegasus." he replied happily. "The reason i need to get back is because there is a hidden safe place located under the city. If you take me back, you are more than welcome to stay with us!"

He finally took notice at the scared mare, "And you can bring along your marefriend too, we  are always looking for more survivors!"

Well, Granite had managed to safely lock away the monster.  That was a good thing.  The bad thing was he had used up most of the bundle he had been bothering to haul around in order to do so.  The golem didn't know much about carpentry, and his hooves had made poor hammers.  Most of the boards had wound up broken rather than secured over the entrance to the cellar.

But, that didn't matter now.  At least I don't need to haul that around anymore.  That's a plus.  Granite made his way back through the alleyways.  His plan was to make his way back to the temple he had seen before, to see if the pony was alright.

Of course, plans never go the way they're expected to.  The golem paused when he saw movement on a different street, stopping to watch.  Is it another of those creatures, or a pony?

@@Lucid Dream,

As fate would have it, it was a pony.  Granite considered his options - a pony meant a survivor.  There was at least one other in the temple, or at least Granite hoped it would still be in the temple.  Therefore the best option would be to try and get both ponies in the same place in order to help each other against more of those creatures.

That would mean convincing this pony to follow him to the temple, however.  Granite was hesitant about stepping out of the alleyway:  the last survivor he had tried to approach thought he was another of the monsters roaming about Equestria.  He would need to establish an intelligent basis with the pony before it would have a chance to run away in fear.

"Hey, are you alright?"  Granite called to the pony without leaving the shadows of the alley.  From there, he knew he would look like any other pony thanks to his silhouette.  The other pony would obviously pick up on Granite's identity if he came closer, but this way the golem had at least let the other pony know he wasn't a mindless monster.

Frost chuckled, "She's not my marefriend. We just ran into eachother that's all." he said eyeing over Gaurdian. "A safe place huh? Sounds good, we'll head out in a minute." he said as he turned back to the mare he had met earlier.

@danzxc123

"What's your name? You look scared as hell." he asked the mare in a soft tone, trying not to frighten her more.

@Lhee

"Oh no, Its another monster," Lucid said as he saw Granite, he was about to run when he looked closer, this wasn't a monster. But Lucid was extremely paranoid, he didn't want to meet another monster. He ducked behind a table and looked at the figure, he was pretty sure it was a pony, buy he kept a close eye, "best not take my chances it could be a trick, but I really hope its a survivor, that means I didn't come here in vain. Still....."

Guardian smiled and laughed, "Sorry about that. When you are ready meet me outside." With that said, he made his way to the mouth of the temple and sat down on his haunches. To pass the time, he repeated in his head a phrase one of his masters told him to live by, 'Accept the things you cannot change. Find the courage to change the things you can, and have the wisdom to know the difference'

@@Frosty V,@,

"Survivors!" Her shadow yelp in panic, "We were sitting on the couch a minute ag. Everypony was fine." Shadow didn't notice, but it's thoughts were starting to trail off as it spoke, "Well sure there are a few ponies I could do without, but still... Survivors, more importantly why her?" 

While normally every bone in her body told her to attack her Shadow, and shut it up; but it's for once. It's words were true. "Why me? I'm not good at much. I can't even cast a teleportation spell right, now... Survive?" She took a long deep breath, and still only manage to mutter a scared, "M... Mud-Muddle." And she took another step back.

(edited)

Mael's eyes searched the debris outside the small inlet to her den worriedly as she thought she had heard some movement before bringing her eyes back down tiredly as she realized it was only her imagination. The young mare had managed to squeeze herself under some fallen concrete just right outside the main city of Las Pegasus. It was very tight and small, but at least none of the monsters had thought to find her there. Mael had been hiding there for almost a full day, her stomach beginning to rumble painfully as her hunger grew, causing her to cringe from the pain briefly. As the convulsion stopped, a small tear fell from the mares amethyst eyes down her white and pink cheek. I'm sorry...I tried to save you...I-I tried... The thoughts of her dying friends flooded her mind as she curled up tight, letting out a slight whimper. Trotter said it would save us...he said it would...we weren't supposed to die. Mael was very beaten, covered in bruises and scrapes from where she had stumbled and fought to run away from the monsters that killed her friends. She once again felt helpless, unsure if the small hole in the debris would be her final resting place.

Edited by Aero Orchard

Frost smiled slightly, "It's nice to meet you Muddle." he replied softly as the mare backed away slightly. "Hey? I'm not gonna hurt you....I'm a good guy, you can trust me.....my name is Frost." he said extending a hoof to the mare to show he was honest. He didn't want to scare her off so she could get killed without protection...she sees to timid for that.

@@Lucid Dream

The pony took cover upon hearing Granite's voice.  Understandable, given the situation, but it didn't bode well for the golem making a friendly impression.  Rather than coming out from the alley, he decided that a different approach would work better for this particular pony.

"There is some kind of temple a couple blocks in that direction."  He points with one hoof to indicate the direction he means as he speaks.  "There is at least one other survivor there...  If you hurry, you may be able to meet up with him."  

Without waiting for a reply, Granite turned to slip back down the alleyway.  He could find the group of ponies later - it would be more important that they meet each other first before an oddity like himself were to be thrown into the situation.  He decided to see what more he could find here near the outskirts of the city.  Preferably not any of those beasts.  

He decided that this time while investigating he would keep an eye out for essentials that he normally did not need - namely food and water.  It hadn't occurred to him before, but they could become useful pieces for him to prove his innocence to other survivors.

(edited)

@@Frosty V,@, @, @, @@Lucid Dream,

Suddenly, cutting all the ponies off from their meet and greets...a loud, booming sound of an explosion reverberated the land , followed by a blinding flash of light far off in the distance opposite to Las Pegasus. A small amount of wind sifted through the opening and crevices of the temple not long after (Survivors would know what it was). Everything was silent for a short period of time as the pillar of smoke rose high into the gray sky...then, countless amounts of creepy giggles and chirps began to exponentially grow from the dark areas of the temple and below the ground outside it. 

Edited by Aero Orchard

Frost stopped, and stood still. He looked around and heard the chirps and giggles, saw the light, felt the rumbles. "Get...behind me." he muttered to the mare as he slung the sniper rifle off his back and cocked back the bolt, then slamming it forward, pushing a bullet into the chamber, he stepped in front of the mate and turned to Gaurdian, "How good are you in a fight my friend?" he called out.

Upon hearing the boom, Guardian knew trouble was coming. He got up and ran back into the Temple. When he got there he heard his new friend ask if he was good in a fight. Hearing this, he gave off a joyful smirk. "I can handle myself really well." he said getting into his fighting stance.

"How good are you in a fight my friend?"

Muddle was eerily still, and unsure of what to do. It was her shadow that made her take any action at all. With a quick shove, Muddle found herself stumbling and falling behind the stallion. "Ouch..." She moaned while eyeing her shadow in a shocked way. "Sorry but in this game Muddle. Your going to have to learn to move. Now focus, and if anything happens..." For once her shadow didn't say anything snappy or smart. It just looked onward, and did something she thought it would never do. Her shadow was awaiting an order.  

Snapped out her shock she said, "Shadow... give me that rock." It had to be the most amazing thing to her. Her shadow returned seconds later, with a rock the size of her hoof, and placed it where her magic could reach. "N...  Now. Get ready..."  

"Oh, and try not to be you." Never mind the snappy or smart part.

Edited by danzxc123

@danzxc123

Frost turned to see Muddle on the ground with a rock. "I hope you know how to use that effectively.....I don't need somepony dying today." he muttered as he looked through his scope, searching for movement. "Gaurdian!" he called out, not taking his eye away from the scope. "We need to get out of here and find a safe zone.....the last thing I wanna do is deal with "them" alright?" he added