Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did everypony score on their SAT's

Fenrir

Howdy, I just got my SAT scores back. In reading I got a 650, math I got a 690, and in writing I got a 450. I was just curious as to what other Bronies and pegasisters scored. Feel free to add ACT scores, but I have not taken that test, so I cant add my own.

It was a Princeton Review practice SAT, so it didn't count for anything, but I got a 2120. Let's see...740 reading, 650 math, 730 writing, I believe. We'll see how I do on the real thing in May

• Brohoof 3

It was a Princeton Review practice SAT, so it didn't count for anything, but I got a 2120. Let's see...740 reading, 650 math, 730 writing, I believe. We'll see how I do on the real thing in May

dang...now I feel super stupid compared to you...

When I did my math one, I was given an equation to work out my score, it was the following:

-12[32(3+3e)-31/0]

serious answer; we don't have SAT's in Australia AFAIK.

I took the ACT 2 years after highschool, barely studied at all, found I forgot pretty much all my trig, and still managed a 29. I even got perfect scores in reading and science :)

Haven't taken the SAT, and I've already been accepted to a university, so I see no need to as of now.

I don't remember my exact scores, but I think I scored in the mid 600s in Critical Reading, the mid to high 500s in Writing, and in the mid 400s in Math. Clearly mathematics was not where I excelled.

PSAT by College Board in 9th Grade. It refused to give me points so here's just a break down:

Math: 70-80% better than Sophmores

Reading: 75% better than Sophmores

Writing: 80% better than most Sophmores.

My total score was like 1900 or something.

I scored some horrendously low score because math and I suck at it. I can't quite remember it... but the fact that most colleges gloss over writing really makes me furious. (I got high on the writing.) Come ON! Just because I am mathematically challenged...

On the ACT? I got a 21. Math yet again drags me all the way down.

My SAT was ok. Math was 460, Critical Reading was 490 and Writing was 440, My Essay was given a 7. So that totals to 1390 out of 2400. Apparently, I did better than 30% of other students in Math and Writing, and 44% better in Reading.

For the heck of it, My PSSA scores. PSSA is a standardized test used in the state of Pennsylvania. On my last one, I scored at the Advanced Level in Reading, and Proficient in Mathematics. (Advanced > Proficient > Basic > Below Basic)

I haven't taken the SAT yet. I did take the ACT fresh out of high school. My overall score was 30, but I blame my 24 in math for that. I could've swung a 31-32 otherwise. I just ran out of time during the math test and filled in about half of the answers randomly at the last second, so I could've done worse.

Edited by Cosmic Charlie

SATs... So glad to be free of those. I came from an environment where almost everyone tutored and studied out the wazoo for those tests-- which is highly offensive to me considering that the SAT is supposed to be an aptitude test. That being said, I probably would have done much better if I had tossed away my pride and actually studied.

I wound up with 760 Critical Reading, 640 Math, 770 Writing-- 2170 composite?

Edited by autumnalone

• 10 years later...

All I can say is my writing portion was bad.

Took it twice. I really didn't need to take it the second time (since I was already admitted to a university) but I thought it'd maybe help (I think one college boosted a scholarship, though I ended up not going there).

First time 1570. Second time 1710. What really brought me down was the dang writing score.

• 3 weeks later...