Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to let you all know I have added a small update. I have added 2 new signatures, one for Cheese Sandwich and the other is for Photo Finish, with donor and standard sizes of course. Fairly simple update, but that is all for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this latest 'update' fucked up my thread almost entirely. So now I have to completely redo the thread because none of them are showing up in the standard post. So it will be a long while before everything is back in order and working properly. Not that it matters.

Thanks for nothing, update.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Hey kyoshi! I was wondering if I could request a new sig with this picture in it? (The one below) Just have her head and hat in the sig, not her whole body, and you can keep the rest of the sig, like the background and everything, the same if that's ok. If you can do this than thank you very much! ^^

IMG_2068.thumb.JPG.683b1a185bd70322bbb3daf4d1710feb.JPG

Edited by Lucky Bolt

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:51 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

Hey kyoshi! I was wondering if I could request a new sig with this picture in it? (The one below) Just have her head and hat in the sig, not her whole body, and you can keep the rest of the sig, like the background and everything, the same if that's ok. If you can do this than thank you very much! ^^

IMG_2068.thumb.JPG.683b1a185bd70322bbb3daf4d1710feb.JPG

Sorry for the late response. So you want this image put into your current siggy replacing the other image, correct?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Kyoshi said:

@Lucky Bolt

Went ahead and did this. Is this what you mean? I also added a couple of little details.

58ee086b3bd1d_LuckyBoltSIGRequest2.png.d29aa339e8b6c12a9040130ed1b8c5f0.png

Yes thank you!! This is exactly what I meant. Looks awesome, thanks! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

I wanted to let you all know that I have added two new signatures to my thread. One for Blue Bobbin and a new one for the new Thorax. You will find these at the bottom of the list.

My thread is still a disorganized mess, but hopefully it is still useful to you all. I will be doing occasional edits to it to try and clean it up a bit, so I hope that works out too.

That is all for now.

3 hours ago, Star48955 said:

Excuse me but I'm new.How do you put a sig. on?

Hey there. :) Luckily, acquiring a signature is quite easy. Simply click on the signature you want, then click on 'Full Size' when it brings the image up. Then copy the URL of the image. Afterwards, click on the arrow next to your name and click 'Account Settings'. On the left you see the 'Signature' tab, click that. Paste the URL in the box and it will automatically embed the image for you. ;)

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Hey there. :) Luckily, acquiring a signature is quite easy. Simply click on the signature you want, then click on 'Full Size' when it brings the image up. Then copy the URL of the image. Afterwards, click on the arrow next to your name and click 'Account Settings'. On the left you see the 'Signature' tab, click that. Paste the URL in the box and it will automatically embed the image for you. ;)

Thank you!

• Brohoof 2

That's a wonderful collection you've got there. There surely tons of work has been put into this. Totally deserves another brohoof. :) 

• Brohoof 2

Hello, I was wondering if it might be possible to get a Starlight Glimmer avatar that matches the lovely signature you made? Thank you so much. <3 (sorry if you had one already in your first post and I missed it)

Edited by lunarkitty
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, lunarkitty said:

Hello, I was wondering if it might be possible to get a Starlight Glimmer avatar that matches the lovely signature you made? Thank you so much. <3 (sorry if you had one already in your first post and I missed it)

Lovely eh? You flatter me. X3 There is quite the absence of Glimmer avatars, I will try to alleviate that. ;)

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Lovely eh? You flatter me. X3 There is quite the absence of Glimmer avatars, I will try to alleviate that. ;)

You deserve it. ^^ Your collection of avatars and signatures is remarkable and thank you so much for it. <3

Thank you! Let me know when you added some please. :D

Edited by lunarkitty
  • Brohoof 1