Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

I apologize for taking so long to update anything here. Thread is still not organized, might not be for a good while. I did add some new avatars though, mainly for Starlight and one new signature, a duo sig for Trixie and Starlight.

That is all for now. Hopefully I can get more added soon. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2017 at 0:57 AM, Kyoshi said:

I apologize for taking so long to update anything here. Thread is still not organized, might not be for a good while. I did add some new avatars though, mainly for Starlight and one new signature, a duo sig for Trixie and Starlight.

That is all for now. Hopefully I can get more added soon. 

Thank you so much! :D I love them. <3

• Brohoof 1

Update for you all. I have added several new signatures. These are for Windy Whistles, Bow Hothoof and Daybreaker. You will find all of them at the bottom of the initial post. Still no proper organization in the thread. It has been sorta daunting in my mind but hopefully I will start on that eventually. 

That is all for now, hope this is to everyone's liking. 

2 minutes ago, Tea Drinker said:

Once again I will say that you are amazing for providing these! Thank you so much!

Thank you for the kind words. ^-^ Really makes me feel positive when anyone says something like this. :) The one thing I worry about right now is that, since my thread is not organized and all images are displayed upfront, I fear that the page might not load properly for some people, that has happened to me. That of course could just be my laptop not cooperating. :P

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Kyoshi said:

Thank you for the kind words. ^-^ Really makes me feel positive when anyone says something like this. :) The one thing I worry about right now is that, since my thread is not organized and all images are displayed upfront, I fear that the page might not load properly for some people, that has happened to me. That of course could just be my laptop not cooperating. :P

No problem! You deserve all the positivity for being so kind and generous! On my phone it loads fine! Some of the images are not working though. :o Not many, just a few. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Tea Drinker said:

No problem! You deserve all the positivity for being so kind and generous! On my phone it loads fine! Some of the images are not working though. :o Not many, just a few. 

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I may need to add a tip to the main post because I think refreshing the page can fix that problem. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I may need to add a tip to the main post because I think refreshing the page can fix that problem. 

Ohhh! Ok that makes sense! I guess you have to refresh because there are so many photos! XD

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to give you all a heads up: I will be adding more signatures this week. I have at least one more I want to dd for the batch and I might squeeze in a couple more depending on certain factors.

Wanted to make sure I gave you all an update of some kind since I know I don't communicate often enough on this.

Gotta a new update for you all. I have added several new siggy wiggies, and I have put all signatures within a single spoiler, for now. I feel that is better than nothing.

The new additions are: Two signatures for Flurry Heart, Twilight & Flurry Heart, Twilarina, The Rainbow Family, Prince Rutherford, Buttercup/Pear Butter, and a new signature for Derpy, who is the best cadet ever. :muffins:

That is all for now. Pretty decent update I think.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/23/2017 at 6:26 PM, Kyoshi said:

Just wanted to let you all know I will be trying to get some new signatures made soon. Been almost a month since I have added anything new so I need to start on some.

Okay, after finally getting enough confidence, are you willing to remake avatars with OCS using base models?

50 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

Okay, after finally getting enough confidence, are you willing to remake avatars with OCS using base models?

Uhh, I am not sure actually. Do you have an example of this?

Just now, Kyoshi said:

Uhh, I am not sure actually. Do you have an example of this?

No, what I mean is using a different piece of artwork as a model for something else. Because I'm kinda looking for an avatar of my oc.

5 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

No, what I mean is using a different piece of artwork as a model for something else. Because I'm kinda looking for an avatar of my oc.

Oooh, like a vector. Might be able to do that, though that takes longer than most things.

10 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Oooh, like a vector. Might be able to do that, though that takes longer than most things.

I mean, if you're okay with that. But I'm willing to take a higher quality render.

2 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

I mean, if you're okay with that. But I'm willing to take a higher quality render.

That's probably beyond my ability unfortunately. I don't have a lot of true artistic skill.

6 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

That's probably beyond my ability unfortunately. I don't have a lot of true artistic skill.

I mean, I'm not expecting quality or anything, I'm just looking for something basic.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if you ever got around to making the signature that I brought up quite some time ago? I think I've forgotten what it was now but I do know that I inquired about it being Sunset related.

2 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I was wondering if you ever got around to making the signature that I brought up quite some time ago? I think I've forgotten what it was now but I do know that I inquired about it being Sunset related.

I'll have to look back into it, I completely forgot about it. My apologies. I get sidetracked so easily.

Okay so my current Signature I made myself using an artwork that chaos princess made me but still I really need a better signature as I don't have the software to make anything better than my current signature. Anyways the background in the signature would probably be best as a blue neon grid floor world with a blue neon city in the distance. Plus the font for Techno's name would look really good if it was something like a shiny navy blue metal. Anyways I'm not sure if you could do this but if the letters in his name had Blue neon letters inside them then it would be perfect! anyways here's the image of Techno we could use and it's the same image I used with my current signature. It would probably look best as a headshot because of the watermark in the image but still I'll keep chaos princesses name below the image and I'll also add your name when I put in the new Signature! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.77be924aa7b6052959a50d6e757b94ec.jpeg

12 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

I'll have to look back into it, I completely forgot about it. My apologies. I get sidetracked so easily.

That's okay. Since there are plenty of Sunset images now compared to back then--I only remember wanting a human Sunset signature--you have quite the variety at your disposal. I would prefer Sunset with her current attire--Friendship Games and onwards--because of the change in her hair colour and from the three specials that aired recently.

10 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

That's okay. Since there are plenty of Sunset images now compared to back then--I only remember wanting a human Sunset signature--you have quite the variety at your disposal. I would prefer Sunset with her current attire--Friendship Games and onwards--because of the change in her hair colour and from the three specials that aired recently.

I have put something together, but I am not sure if it will be to your liking. I might be adding the next batch today or tomorrow.