Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

How about young Eric Idle? X)

Uhhh... You have a distinct lack of the very best pony, Babs...

I feel terrible now. HOW COULD I FORGET BABS?! :( It is decided, that will be the next one.

Also, not sure I have heard of Eric Idle. :P I may have to look that one up.

• Brohoof 1

I feel terrible now. HOW COULD I FORGET BABS?! :( It is decided, that will be the next one.

Also, not sure I have heard of Eric Idle. :P I may have to look that one up.

Eric Idle from Monty Python's Flying Circus:

tumblr_ljgy5wwvDd1qizmg7o1_500.jpg

(This is the "young" him.)

Shwabing. I have added one new sig and it is the 100th sig for the collection. The honor goes to Babs Seed, whom I mistakenly forgot about. :( No matter now.

I hope you all like it...I will be adding the OC Highlight of the Week information soon. I am looking forward to that if it goes well.

(edited)

You make the best signatures ever. <3

You wanna try a changeling?

I thank you for the compliment, even if I don't agree with it..

I also thank you for the suggestion, that is another one that I have strangely overlooked this whole time. Consider it on my list

I should have a couple new ones added sometime today.

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 1

I thank you for the compliment, even if I don't agree with it..

I also thank you for the suggestion, that is another one that I have strangely overlooked this whole time. Consider it on my list

I should have a couple new ones added sometime today.

Alright man. Sounds great! And no problem.

Update! One of my favorite recent updates really. :3 I have added 3 new sigs. These include Humdrum, The Mane-iac (Both of these finish out the Power Ponies entirely) and the oh so awesome Flutterbat! Gah, I love Flutterbat. :P

I hope you all like them. :) I have also changed the description up to be a bit more appealing. OC highlight of the week is on hold at the moment.

These are awesome! Great job dude.

Currently, I love you forever. Thank you for your utterly epic signature. Thank you.

I am really happy that you like them! :D I will be adding new ones randomly so be sure to check back! :)

• Brohoof 1

Wow! How on the Earth were you able to create that many signatures, and have them all of great quality and awesomeness!  :blink:

You've obviously got great creativity and talent! Congratulations!  :fiery:

(Oh, and your personal currrent signature is amazing too, amazing job with that too!)

• Brohoof 1

Oh! Oh! What about the one in my avatar?

This is one that I will definitely be doing eventually, along with Suri Polomare. :3 There are quite a few new but nameless background ponies that were introduced in RTM that I would love to make sigs for, including the receptionist pony. She has no name currently I have noticed. :\ I will try to get that one done eventually though. ;)

• Brohoof 1

This is one that I will definitely be doing eventually, along with Suri Polomare. :3 There are quite a few new but nameless background ponies that were introduced in RTM that I would love to make sigs for, including the receptionist pony. She has no name currently I have noticed. :\ I will try to get that one done eventually though. ;)

Awesome! Sounds great! ;) And yeah that episode had a lot to introduce! Makes sense though. It's a new part of Equestria, after all. New places, new ponies.

Impossible! Backstabber Pommel gets a signature, but I don't? I'm important too, okay? I want a signature now!

And bring me some coffee, foolish colt!

• Brohoof 1

Impossible! Backstabber Pommel gets a signature, but I don't? I'm important too, okay? I want a signature now!

And bring me some coffee, foolish colt!

Rest assured Miss Polomare, this one will be coming eventually. :P I am really wanting to do that one and one for the unnamed receptionist pony, would love it if she had a name...

Also, I am currently debating on making a small section in a spoiler tag for 'non-MLP' sigs as well. Not sure yet. Different ideas going through my mind.