Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

• 4 weeks later...

Out of request, I have completed and added a sig for Sunset Shimmer, the pony version. I have been meaning to do that one but it kept slipping my mind entirely.

Some have told me to do EG sigs for this database, I definitely have considered it and I may still do them eventually but even now they still don't feel like high priority.

I want to get back into making these more regularly again once I look into more pony characters, probably background since there are tons of those.

Either way, hope you all like it.

As a reminder: I want to say thank you in advance to anyone that uses these. :)

• Brohoof 2

I want a signature that has Pinkie Pie, Apple Bloom and Luna on it.

Extreme diversity that is. I like it. :3 Consider it on my list. :D

Speaking of this, I added a new 'group' sig, the Cutie Mark Crusaders. I am thinking of adding more when I get the inspiration. I was also thinking of more Best Pony! ones as well. So many possibilities. :P

Hope you all like the new addition. 

• Brohoof 1

Thread made of pure win.

By the by, are you going to do the Dazzlings? Sorry if asked already, I didn't read every post. If you are, Sonata Dusk is my new hero XD

I have had a few suggestions for the Dazzlings, I can see why. I am still in debate about EG sigs right now, but when I do make those, the Dazzlings might be the first. ;3

Hey I would love it if you could make a pair signature with Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy!

The Libman twins eh? Sounds like a plan to me. :) It is on the list.

• Brohoof 1

I have added two more sigs to the collection.

They are:

Pinkie Pie & Fluttershy (Pair)

and

Princess Luna & Pinkie Pie & Apple Bloom (Group)

Hope you all like them.

I love it! Thank you so much!

• Brohoof 1

Hey Kyoshi, you should make the Dazzlings sigs, I bet a lot of people will use it ;)

The Dazzlings have been requested a few times, which I can see why. They were one if the best parts of Rainbow Rocks for sure. I am still in the air about EG sigs but they will be the first to be made when I decide to do so. :)

If Anypony has more suggestions, I would love to hear them as well. :D

• Brohoof 1

Update! Small update but also not small.I have added a whole new section, for the Equestria Girls! I had been putting it off for a long time but here we are now! I have only one made currently but I will be making more shortly. :3

The one I have added has been requested quite a bit and it is the Dazzlings

I will be adding more soon. :) I hope you all like this new addition. :D

That Dazzlings Sig is AWESOME! Great work as usual, Kyoshi ^^

Meh.

Can you make me a sig or are you just displaying yours?

I assume someone else has already made you a sig from what I can see, but I do requests at times, not that they are really any good though.

So, how does a Sunset Shimmer signature sound? I seen the one you already have (looks amazing, by the way!), but she's good now, and I'd actually prefer it being her human self instead of the pony, smiling! Can you do that? ^^

Would be totally okay with you using this! ^^

shimmerbetes_by_ambassad0r-d7zmxdm.png 

So, how does a Sunset Shimmer signature sound? I seen the one you already have (looks amazing, by the way!), but she's good now, and I'd actually prefer it being her human self instead of the pony, smiling! Can you do that? ^^

Would be totally okay with you using this! ^^

img-3266243-1-shimmerbetes_by_ambassad0r 

This seems like an idea. :3 I need to get more EG sigs in here at some point anyways. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

• Brohoof 1

Your graphics are amazing. Usually, when people do things simple... it's not that great, but you really did an excellent job on them. I'm almost tempted to use a few of them too, but I'm so attached to my Loki theme. O_O

Actually, I have a request for you. Do you think you could do a theme with this image. :o It might be kind of cool just to see what you can come up with. :3 I would, but I haven't had my skills in the longest time, and they sort of died on me. :(

That is... if you want to do it. ^^ You don't really have to. lol

Edited by Loki of Sassgard

This seems like an idea. :3 I need to get more EG sigs in here at some point anyways. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

No no, thank you for considering it. ^^