Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Flitter.

Just...freakin' Flitter. 

Flitter = cuteness overload

Flitter = heart attack inducing

Flitter = "some" bronies would want to hug her

DO A FLITTER SIG. 

UPDATE! I have a pretty good update for you all. I have added 6 new sigs to the collection! These include: Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Mrs. Cake, Mr. Cake, Snowflake and King Sombra! Seems like pretty good additions to me. :)

Hope you all like them. ;)

Yeah those are awesome!

OH! I have two ideas! How about Thunderlane and/or CloudChaser? Those could pretty cool! I like a good Thunderlane signature, myself. He's one of my favorites!

Flitter.

Just...freakin' Flitter. 

Flitter = cuteness overload

Flitter = heart attack inducing

Flitter = "some" bronies would want to hug her

DO A FLITTER SIG.

Yeah those are awesome!

OH! I have two ideas! How about Thunderlane and/or CloudChaser? Those could pretty cool! I like a good Thunderlane signature, myself. He's one of my favorites!

Hmm....I need to add both of these to my suggestions. I really want to get more obscure background ponies into the mix and these could do that I think, or help it a long I think. :P

Thanks for the suggestions! Keep them coming. :)

• Brohoof 1

Update update update! As Pinkie might say. Slight Pegasi invasion here. I have added 4 new sigs to the collection! These include: Flitter, Cloudchaser, Thunderlane. and Cheerilee! Thanks for the suggestions. :) Keep them coming! 

I hope you all like them. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Update update update! As Pinkie might say. Slight Pegasi invasion here. I have added 4 new sigs to the collection! These include: Flitter, Cloudchaser, Thunderlane. and Cheerilee! Thanks for the suggestions. smile.png Keep them coming! 

I hope you all like them. wink.png

Well, you have gotten most known one there, but recon i can dig up some uncommon ones from wiki peg tongue.png

Davenport

150px-Davenport_ID_S1E24.png

He is stallion sells gus pens and soffes.

Igneous Rock

150px-Igneous_Rock_looking_ID_S1E23.png

Pinkie Pie's dad

Ace

150px-Ace_ID_S1E12.png

Tennis pony, based on some guy in RL. Can recall how.

Caesar

150px-Ceasar_ID.png

Typical snob i qauss.

Steamer

150px-Train_driver_S2E14.png

Typical seen driven train in MLP show.

Edited by Sig Hoovestrong

Well, you have gotten most known one there, but recon i can dig up some uncommon ones from wiki peg img-2002028-3-tongue.png

Davenport

img-2002028-4-150px-Davenport_ID_S1E24.p

He is stallion sells gus pens and soffes.

Igneous Rock

img-2002028-5-150px-Igneous_Rock_looking

Pinkie Pie's dad

Ace

img-2002028-6-150px-Ace_ID_S1E12.png

Tennis pony, based on some guy in RL. Can recall how.

Caesar

img-2002028-7-150px-Ceasar_ID.png

Typical snob i qauss.

Steamer

img-2002028-8-150px-Train_driver_S2E14.p

Typical seen driven train in MLP show.

I forgot all about the Wikia. KUbAnTY.png I need to check this out more! How can one forget such a fountain of ponyness?!

With that said, I have added two more sigs; Big Macintosh and Sapphire Shores! Simple, but effective, as is the point of this thread. Continuity, neato.

• Brohoof 1

I forgot all about the Wikia. img-2002910-7-KUbAnTY.png I need to check this out more! How can one forget such a fountain of ponyness?!

With that said, I have added two more sigs; Big Macintosh and Sapphire Shores! Simple, but effective, as is the point of this thread. Continuity, neato.

For some reason couldn't help my self do making this joke abut Steamer. See what you think.

• Brohoof 1

Update! I have added three new siggies and I now have 50+ sigs in the database! The three new sigs are Hoity Toity, Snips, and Snails! I have noticed that some of these are being used and that makes me very happy. :) I hope you all continue to like them! 

Plus, I also have some new ideas! A friend of mine gave me some suggestions and I may start making these too! There was already the pairs idea that I may start but also, I may start making sigs for the episodes! It is a random idea but it may be pretty neat once I start it. Be on the look out for that. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I know you're probably getting sick of me requesting some but how about a Pinkamena Diane Pie one? img-2005312-1-smile.png

I am not getting sick of those 'requests', because they are suggestions and I welcome any suggestions. ;) So keep them coming, that was a good one.

• Brohoof 2

These are just so awesome. <3 I'm currently trying to think of you haven't done yet though. It feels like you've done all of them or have the only ones I can think of on your list already. Maybe a changeling? Or, maybe Dog Spike? (Even though that's technically not pony related)

• Brohoof 1

These are just so awesome. <3 I'm currently trying to think of you haven't done yet though. It feels like you've done all of them or have the only ones I can think of on your list already. Maybe a changeling? Or, maybe Dog Spike? (Even though that's technically not pony related)

Equestria Girls themed sigs is another I have been debating on, but for now, my main focus is on the canon FiM. Changelings is is another one I forgot all about though! How I did that is beyond me. I will add that to my list. :) Thanks for the suggestions!

I have a couple more done that I will either add today or tomorrow.

• Brohoof 1

Update Etadpu! I have added 4 new sigs! These include Pinkamena, Steamer, Lightning Dust, and Mayor Mare! I am investigating some more obscure characters so I hope to have more of them soon.

Small update for you all. I have added two new sigs. These are the false critic Ms. Peachbottom and the real critic Ms. Harshwhinny. I wanted to get this update out there since some not-so-friendly weather is heading my way.

• Brohoof 1

Update! I have added 3 new sigs to the collection! This brings the total number of sigs to over 60! Pretty neat. The new additions are Young Granny Smith, Berry Punch, and Cherry Berry! 

Also, random note, I am getting pretty hyped for season 4. :)

Hope you all like them! ;)

@@Kyoshi

Hi, is it possible you could do one of Luna and Nightmare moon together, maybe one on each side? Not sure if you take requests. img-2020694-1-e9FkmL5.png

Wow, didn't see this response until now. I am highly debating on starting duo sigs at some point, at least for this thread. I do take requests but my main focus is on this thread for now. ;) Thanks for the suggestion! That combo would go together well I think. :)
  • Brohoof 1

Update! I have added 3 new sigs to the collection! This brings the total number of sigs to over 60! Pretty neat. The new additions are Young Granny Smith, Berry Punch, and Cherry Berry! 

Also, random note, I am getting pretty hyped for season 4. smile.png

Hope you all like them! wink.png

Wow, didn't see this response until now. I am highly debating on starting duo sigs at some point, at least for this thread. I do take requests but my main focus is on this thread for now. wink.png Thanks for the suggestion! That combo would go together well I think. smile.png

They are all lovely, keep up good work. :)