Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Update! Four new sigs added to the database. These include Magnum, Lotus Blossom, Nightmare Moon, and Fleetfoot. It is a bit interesting how the premiere did not introduce any new characters to the mix. I would have added them if there were any.

Beyond that, I hope you all like them. ;)

Over 70 signatures! Sweet Celestia, you really seem to dedicate your time here, and clearly from the looks of all these impressive signatures, it pays off. :o  I gotta say man, they all look fantastic. Not too overly complicated but with just a great simple style and level of neatness.

I especially love the Doctor Whooves and Pinkie Pie ones.  ;)

For future suggestions, since you now doing the Pairs section, I think something like a Pinkie Pie + Rainbow Dash signature would be amazing.

Keep up the great work Kyoshi! :)

• Brohoof 1

Update! I have added 4 new signatures! These include Filthy Rich, Fancy Pants, Twist, and Rainbow Dash & Pinkie Pie for the Pairs section!

Hope you all like them. ;)

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie OH YES!! :lol: Great work with these dude ;) Keep it up!

@@Kyoshi, Can you do me one? Strawberry Cream. 

Could you possible include my pony? http://oi43.tinypic.com/30jmkyg.jpg

While I could possibly do something like this, I want to clarify, this is not a request thread. ;)

Also, to everypony, I am needing new ideas! If you want to, feel free to give me more suggestions for characters and pairs that you would like to see here. :) Other theme ideas are also welcome.

Would it be ok if I used one of these? They're awesome! I was so excited you had a Doctor Whooves one ^.^

Oh, and would it be possible for you to make one with Derpy, the Doctor, and the TARDIS in it?

Edited by Rocket

Updatex3! I have added 3 new sigs to the collection! These include Caramel, Cherry Jubilee, and Daisy. I realize that I really like Jubilee's color scheme.

Feel free to give me more suggestions for characters that you want to see here and pairs as well. Hope you all like them. ;)

Would it be ok if I used one of these? They're awesome! I was so excited you had a Doctor Whooves one ^.^

Oh, and would it be possible for you to make one with Derpy, the Doctor, and the TARDIS in it?

These sigs can be freely used by anypony, so go ahead. ;) Also, thanks for he suggestion. I may do that one at some point. 

I have added one new sig for now, a new pair sig. It is Trixie & DIscord. I am debating on making some adjustments to it though. Not sure yet.

Not suggesting a sig but wondering if you ever thought of doing a tutorial on your sigs and possibly banners, you do a great job and be interesting to see how you work on em

Update! Finally, an update after a few days or so. :P I have added 3 new sigs and these are Ahuizotl, Angel, and Rainbow Dash & Daring Do for the Pairs section! I have many more planned though it is just getting the inspiration to do them. At least I have a general concept I guess. :catface:

Hope you all like them!

Update.....I have added 3 new signatures. These include Gummy, Pinkie Pie & Gummy (Pair), and Rarity & Luna (Pair).

Some major changes to the description of this thread are coming and I have a new idea that I have put into the coming soon area. I will try to implement this soon. If it goes well, I think it will be a fun little thing to do.

Hope you all like them...

• Brohoof 1

I have added 2 new sigs but...honestly, do any of you really think there is a point to me doing this anymore? I mean, I know these sigs are supposed to be simple but it doesn't stop them from being mediocre and my skills are pretty pathetic in the reality of things. There are far better sig makers out there and...well, I just don't know if there is a point now.

I love your work mate, and I've actually seen some of your sigs being used around the place from time to time. Quite like the style, sometimes simple and mediocre is better. 

So if I can, I would love to make a suggestion of the Master time pony, or the 5th doctor if you can. And 

maybe once you've done pairs and the like you can do series, like you did with the filly sigs

I love your work mate, and I've actually seen some of your sigs being used around the place from time to time. Quite like the style, sometimes simple and mediocre is better. 

So if I can, I would love to make a suggestion of the Master time pony, or the 5th doctor if you can. And 

maybe once you've done pairs and the like you can do series, like you did with the filly sigs

I guess I will keep doing these even if there isn't much of a point....I am unsure what you mean by 'series' though in this case.

For some reason this post does not instill any confidence in me regardless.

Even though there isn't much of a point,  I have added 6 new sigs...These include Owlicous, Winona, Opalescence, and Philomena to fill out the pets. For the pairs section, I have added Rarity & Spike and Doctor Whooves & Derpy Hooves...

Hope you all like them...

• Brohoof 1