Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

• 3 months later...

If this is still a thing, I'd like to request a signature.

One with Celestia, something that screams "Hello world, I am a neurotic individual with an obsession for Sunbutt", and make my name pop like it's a lightning bolt coming down at the tinman holding a lightning rod that just called Zeus' mother a bitch, you know, something that stands out to the viewer.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

If you could please make one for me, that'd be great.

I'd like for it to have Silicon on the left, and a picture of Fluttershy on the right (or visa versa which you would find better looking) and my name Silicon Chimera in the middle.

Size is 200 x 600

Silicon Chimera:

Spoiler

AFA12600-91A2-4164-8195-386D1DCD16CF.jpeg.2a9d555b41e8fbfbf4cc0357f49ed08b.thumb.jpeg.653fa6fffafc5d2f3078b7d0889c12f7.jpeg

Fluttershy pic:

Spoiler

d6293c6474bdac05d58ecffae46f357c.png

and maybe something like this somewhere? (I can trace it if you'd like)

Spoiler

download.jpg.f268257efd7bac9be889c73d79c5ec71.jpg

Sorry for not responding to things in this thread for a while, I get sorta lost these days when it comes to it. I will see if I can get to these requests. I will probably start from newest first and see how that goes.

Alsoooooooo, I want to say that I have a DeviantArt thingy and I greatly appreciate any support there as well. :yay: 

http://deviantart.com/kyoshithebrony

• Brohoof 1

@Kyoshi lol, yeah you can horn it.  Also it looks like the changes were finally made. the size will be the normal size. soo I think that's 150 x 600.. I think.. whatever the standard size is

Edited by Silicon Chimera
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
Spoiler

FADA1915-B9C0-47D8-8C67-884D09C65772.thumb.jpeg.543f525faf84ab7626bd88b328a288eb.jpeg

Could Granite Rose have a signature please? The size doesn’t matter, it’s whatever you think would look the best. I would like for there to be some vines surrounding the signature as well as some flames and bones to represent his love for heavy metal (you can add more than the flames and bones if you’d like).

Let me know if you need extra pictures for anything. (BTW don’t put my username in the signature, just put Granite Rose ;))

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Emerald Heart said:

I'd like her eyes to be open.

That's about it.

Were you wanting me to use the image or make something entirely new? I doubt I would be able to make something like that from scratch. 

1 hour ago, Kyoshi said:

Were you wanting me to use the image or make something entirely new? I doubt I would be able to make something like that from scratch. 

You can use the image!

Go to town, just do whatever!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • The topic was unpinned