Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Here's a suggestion,

How about a Fleetfoot sig with her in her Rainbow Falls uniform?

For example img-2348921-1-640px-Spitfire_and_Fleetfo

and img-2348921-2-528071__safe_animated_spit

This is a good suggestion. I will try to do this one. It might not be in my next batch but it is noted and high up the list. ;) Thanks for suggesting it. :)

Speaking of this, I will try to have a few new ones ready for tomorrow. Keep a look out for those too. ;)

UPDATE!

I have added 3 new sigs! These are:

Normal

Applejack Version 2

Quotes

"The Super Duper Party Pony That Pony Is Me!"

"Never Apologize When You Can Criticize"

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

First, I just wanna say how impressive the amount of these are, and the wonderful quality! I wanna use one ^^

I was wondering, if maybe you wernt busy, I could get one of soarin?

Edited by SkyHeart
  • Brohoof 1

First, I just wanna say how impressive the amount of these are, and the wonderful quality! I wanna use one ^^

I was wondering, if maybe you wernt busy, I could get one of soarin?

Huh, I actually do have a Soarin sig in the collection. :)

Is there any possibility that you can do a Fluttershy and Derpy one? :yay:

This can go into my list of suggestions, thanks for making the suggestion. :3

I need to ask though, do you people really like these sigs? I know they aren't very special but I have a certain focus with them and that is to make good, simple sigs for all to use so those that want to can represent their favorite character's quickly and easily. I just want to be sure these are the worth it for you all.

• Brohoof 1

damit kyo put those sigs in a spoiler

As in...One giant spoiler or individual? Individual would not work because there is a limit to how many you can have in one post. If it is more convenient to have them all in one spoiler than I will consider that. ;)

As in...One giant spoiler or individual? Individual would not work because there is a limit to how many you can have in one post. If it is more convenient to have them all in one spoiler than I will consider that. ;)

split them to 2 spoilers because not having them in spoilers can take a long time to load

You know that Golden Harvest is actually known as Carrot Top right?

Golden Harvest is the official name. Some names I use official others I have used fan made. To me, that isn't exactly important. If people want it I can make a separate version that says Carrot Top instead, though that isn't high priority at the moment.

Update! Pretty neato update this time around. I have added 4 new signatures AND a new section! This is the Groups section, where you will soon find many sigs that are for larger groups of characters. :3 I hope to have more added to this section soon.

Anyways, the current update is as follows:

Normal

Apple Bloom (Version 2)

Scootaloo (Version 2)

Sweetie Belle (Version 2)

Groups

The Apple Family

I hope you all like them! :D I will be adding at least two more tomorrow so keep a look out for those too. ;)

• Brohoof 1