Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What happened to The friendship of Twist and Apple Bloom?

Mywas

I just realized that after Twist earned her cutie mark she and Apple Bloom no longer seem to hang out together. Although she and Apple Bloom seemed to be best friends at the start of the episode.

After the episode Twist never even spoke again. I thought she would have more roles in future episodes due to the build up they gave her.

And they did not even give an explaination for their "break up" Besides that Twist is no longer a blank flank, if thats the reason Apple Bloom preferes Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle over her then its a shallow reason as they might have known each other for a long time.

what are your thought on This Plothole?

I never really got the impression that they were super close friends. They were at that level of friend where you can call them up and invite them for something every now and then and they'll be down for it, but that they're not going to get offended if months go by without you hanging out with them.

When Apple Bloom discovered that Twist had a cutie mark, I'd imagine the writers were going for the implication that Apple Bloom would see Twist like Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Obviously there is some information missing as to why they are friends anymore, but I would have to assume that is the reason.

You know i recall digi's hate for twist and assumed their was twist being a real snot to apple bloom, so i peaked

and than nothing.

I mean less than nothing.  Apple bloom kinda lets her slide away.  I'm not saying she could have kept twist as a friend, but you don't know.

Maybe it's something they could later talk about. Though I suppose it's nothing more than the fact Twist's presence is kind of meaningless here. They only show Applebloom spending time with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, but maybe she still hangs out with Twist from time to time.