Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Halloween Special: SAW (Horror, survival)

Rokkurin

Hello everpony, I wanna play a game!

Rules are as followed:

NO godmode for anyone

NO marry sue shenanigans and anything of the like

Any power anyone might have WILL be rendered useless

This will be NSFW due to the use of excessive blood and gore

There WILL be death, yet some might survive

Roles:

I will be role-playing the insane mind of Jigsaw. Anyone that is brave enough to join will be my victims and it is up to those who survive my riddles to hunt me down and kill me.

This is the format i want you to use if you wish to join.

OC name:

Link to OC:

Do you think you have what it takes to survive:

Are you willing to accept death if it happens:

I will be giving my captives a riddle they must figure out in order to save themselves. If you cannot figure out the riddle in a certain amount of time. Your OC will be killed in the most gruesome way imaginable. If ponies are able to survive and more join, then they will be given another riddle they must solve to save that newcomers life.

This is the ultimate test of trust, survival and riddle solving.

As for the time to figure out my riddle, i will give everyone 24 hours IRL time to figure it out.

Let the game begin!

Edited by Kibishi

OC name: Flying Ace

Link to OC: In signature

Do you think you have what it takes to survive: Maybe, he could have what it takes or he could die a the first riddle

Are you willing to accept death if it happens: Yes, as the RP says death WILL happen.

Hello everpony, I wanna play a game!

Rules are as followed:

NO godmode for anyone

NO marry sue shenanigans and anything of the like

Any power anyone might have WILL be rendered useless

This will be NSFW due to the use of excessive blood and gore

There WILL be death, yet some might survive

Roles:

I will be role-playing the insane mind of Jigsaw. Anyone that is brave enough to join will be my victims and it is up to those who survive my riddles to hunt me down and kill me.

This is the format i want you to use if you wish to join.

OC name:

Link to OC:

Do you think you have what it takes to survive:

Are you willing to accept death if it happens:

I will be giving my captives a riddle they must figure out in order to save themselves. If you cannot figure out the riddle in a certain amount of time. Your OC will be killed in the most gruesome way imaginable. If ponies are able to survive and more join, then they will be given another riddle they must solve to save that newcomers life.

This is the ultimate test of trust, survival and riddle solving.

As for the time to figure out my riddle, i will give everyone 24 hours IRL time to figure it out.

Let the game begin!

Hmm sure why not. Solving riddles is fun, but this is a Jigsaw riddle :blink: Oh god what am I getting myself into? ^_^

OC Name: Pink Mist

Link to OC: Under sig :)

Do I think I have what it takes to survive? Well I'm pretty good at solving riddles so I guess I do. :) I hope I solve a few riddles and don't die on the first one.

Am I willing to accept death? Of course, I might lose if I can't solve the riddle and that's all fine by me. :) As Jigsaw himself said "Oh yes there will be blood." ^_^ 

• Brohoof 1

@,@@Flying Ace,

The thread is Open. Please go to it and start the survival. The RP will get more complicated as time goes on. Don't die, MUAHAHAHAHA 

@@Flying Ace@

If you two cannot figure out what the riddle means, I will give you a hint, but you are limited to 3 hints. I want to make it a fair challenge

• Brohoof 1

@,@@Flying Ace,

The thread is Open. Please go to it and start the survival. The RP will get more complicated as time goes on. Don't die, MUAHAHAHAHA 

@@Flying Ace@

If you two cannot figure out what the riddle means, I will give you a hint, but you are limited to 3 hints. I want to make it a fair challenge

We'll try a little first, but thanks so much for offering hints. This one looks like a real toughie but they get harder later on so I'll try to save the hints. :)

Oh and are they 3 hints per riddle or in the long run, like if I get one now will I only have two if I survive?

@,

You get three hints per riddle. Since i did not explain the room quite well, i'll give you this. You are the closest to the objective and you can reach down far enough to get it. The key goes to Ace's shackle. The other key is located in one of the masks. You have to trust Ace to help you, or he can decide to leave you to your death

@,

I will post a scenario for you in a second.

@,

You get three hints per riddle. Since i did not explain the room quite well, i'll give you this. You are the closest to the objective and you can reach down far enough to get it. The key goes to Ace's shackle. The other key is located in one of the masks. You have to trust Ace to help you, or he can decide to leave you to your death

@,

I will post a scenario for you in a second.

Alright, thanks for that :) Cause I did notice the room wasn't explained that well and that helps a bunch :) I just hope Ace joins in soon before our time is up :blink:

Well Kibishi I don't think I have a O.C. I don't know and the administer may not given me one plus does O.C. cost?

It doesn't cost anything and there's no need for an administrator to give you one. It's basically a pony that you create in Pony Creator or another program. You can draw one too. You use that pony you create to roleplay and complete the riddle and survive as that pony. Hope I was of help :)

• Brohoof 1

I know, i hate that. Anyway, please go to the Character Creator located at the roleplay world main page and make yourself an OC. When you are done please come back here and sign up. By the time you are done, i will have a scenario for you to complete.

Woooo~! I love Grimdark RPs!
Night Dart ~ Click the name to go to his page.
Night Dart: I've faced the Everfree. I'm sure I can survive this. If I don't, i can accept it. I don't have much to live for, anyhow.

@

Go back into the RP thread and change your post saying that you have four hours left. That is incorrect. I have given everyone 24 hours In Real Life time due to the fact that you all have a life outside this site.