Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Halloween Special: SAW (Horror, survival)

Rokkurin

Hello everypony, I wanna play a game!

For sign up and rules, please follow this link: http://mlpforums.com/topic/77123-halloween-special-saw-horror-survival/#entry1967779

___________________________________________________________________________________

In a dark room, located in an unknown area, there lay a pink mare and a white pegasus stallion. They were chained up to the wall and just coming out of their daze. Lights in the room slowly turned on. In the corner of the room sat a television set. The screen flashed and a masked stranger appeared.

"Hello Pink Mist, Ace, I wanna play a game" it said in a low, sinister type of voice.

Edited by Kibishi

@,

Pink didn't know what had happened. It was just a normal day and then suddenly she went unconscious. She groggily opened her eyes to find herself chained to a wall. A white pegasus beside her.

Wha, what happened? Where am I? Why am I chained to this wall? HELLO, anyone here? Wait, what the heck! Who are you?

Pink was startled to see a television turn on in the corner and a strange face in it, saying it wanted to play a game.

Well I'm not interested, but as long as it gets me out of these chains then fine. Why'd you kidnap us anyway?

@,

The masked stranger simply chuckled "You are getting ahead of yourself. As we speak there is a toxic gas filling this very room. On the opposite wall of you are two gas masks and two syringes with the antidote. But the chains are too short for you to reach. Now for your riddle. Dishes are a very painstaking chore, the key to your survival is somewhere on the floor. You two must work together and not fight, but be warned, blades can bite" The t.v. turns off at the last word as do the lights in the room.

@,

Wait, so if we don't solve your little riddle and break free, you're just gonna let us die? What kind of sick depraved guy are you?

The television suddenly turned off and the room went dark.

Oh great, now I can barely see. Now what do dishes have to do with this? 

@@Flying Ace

Pink looked over at the pegasus stallion next to her. She tried to nudge him to wake up.

Hey dude, sorry to wake you but we're kind of in a pickle and I need your help. Our lives depend on it.

Edited by Pink Mist

In a different room, Equinox Sin sat in the middle of said room with a shackle on his left hind leg. The chains are connected to a mechanism that will activate if he moves 5 meters from his current spot. Once activated the mechanism will plunge a large spear from front to back of his body. A small television is hanging in the corner next to the door. The screen flickers on and the masked stranger appears.

"Hello Equinox, i want to play a game." the stranger said

"Where the hell am I" He asked looking at the screen. "Why am I even here in the first place" He asked as he kept in place as he looked at his surroundings. "Listen who ever you are let me out" He asked as he noticed the chain on his leg. "So what kind of game this will be" He asked

"The game is about waiting and trust. I have two others in a different area that are trying to survive. If they manage to escape, the path they will take will lead them to your room. From there, they have the decision to either help or leave you. Your life is in their hooves. If they do get to your room, i want you to repeat this message, Do not relax, not one bit. Below this room is a spiked pit. The key will be there hung on a rope, but stay too long, and there will be no hope."

The stranger laughs then disappears as the screen goes blank.

"Alright I'll trust them...hopefully they will help me" He said as in his mind he was repeating the same phrase he was told to say when he see the ponies enter the room he was in. "Hopefully this is just a really bad dream cause that sounds very familiar" He said to himself

@,

The screen turns back on and the stranger appears once more "Equinox, it would be rather unfair if i only left your life in the hands of some who may not survive themselves. This part is not a riddle, but i will enjoy your next actions. There is a loose tile that is just beyond the safety length for you chains. Where it is i will not say and it has your key under it. The mechanism will not fire the moment you leave the safety length, instead a timer will begin from 30 seconds to 0. The timer will stop once you return to the safety length. You have until it reaches zero to find the key." a panel on the wall opens to reveal a timer set at 30 seconds, "Have fun, and one more thing, your room can only be opened from the outside." the screen turns off

Equinox smirked and laughed. "You got to be kidding me I can just use my magic and search each tile" He said as his horn sparked and nothing happened. "W-what the" He tried again and got nothing. "What the hell happened to my magic" He asked as he waited for the screen to turn on

Pink looked around the room to see if she could find something that could help her break free.

What did he mean by dishes? Is there some kind of dishrag or broken dish I'm supposed to look for? And this guy won't wake up. How long do I have before I die *cough*

The gas was slowly spreading across the room and Pink coughed like crazy.

Whatever it is I have to find it best before I suffocate from gas poisoning.

Edited by Pink Mist

The screen flickered to life in both rooms. "The use of magic and flying have been hindered by a special material that this place is built from. It drains the users magic, in both flying and spells. Pink Mist, the toxin in your room will kill you in 24 hours from the moment you breathed it in. As for you Equinox, if you do not find the key in 24 hours, the machine will automatically fire." the screen dies once more and is replaced with a timer counting backwards from 24 hours.

"Oh shit" He said as he moved forward a bit and stopped. "I need to be carful about the length" He said as he studied the tiles carefully. "The one thats misplaced would be the one with cracks around it" He said to himself as he went toward and beyond the saftey limit and checked to of the tiles but went back to stop the timer for the chain limit

The timer in Equinox's room disappeared and the stranger appeared again. "I like the way you think Equinox, but it is not as simple as one might think. The tile that hides the key looks just like all the others. It has no cracks, nor has any indication that it was messed with. You just have to be lucky." his face left and was replaced by the timer

"It would be hollow then" He said as he knocked on the tiles heading back and looked at the tiles. "Which one would it be. "He said as he started panicking. "Shit I don't want to die here" He said as he he knocked on the tiles and found one that was hollow. He went back and thought of something. "Here we go" He brought his hoof to his horn and forcefully broke it off yelling painfully.

The strange masked pony, Jigsaw, watched as Equinox found a way to find the key, but what shocked him the most was when he snapped his horn off to use as a tool to dig up the key "This pony can think outside the box. How amusing!" he thought as he let out an evil chuckle

Equinox dug up the key and unlocked the shackle. "There...but what happens if the other pony cant unlock my room" He asked as he continued saying the phrase he was told to say when the pony who supposedly is going to hopefully help him gets here. "I swear this is jus a nightmare come real"

(edited)

The timer on the T.V. never stopped. Jigsaws voice came on through the speakers, "Aren't you forgetting something Equinox, you are still in danger. Just because you freed yourself does not mean that the mechanism will not fire when the timer hits zero. This machine is programmed to follow you until the door is opened. Once the door opens, only then will the machine truly be nothing to worry about."

Edited by Kibishi

"How can I open the Door" He said as thought for a moment before walking up to the door. He read his back legs and thought for a moment. "If I try to force the door open the thing might launch and kill me but I have little choices" He said as he thought for a moment

@,

Wait, so if we don't solve your little riddle and break free, you're just gonna let us die? What kind of sick depraved guy are you?

The television suddenly turned off and the room went dark.

Oh great, now I can barely see. Now what do dishes have to do with this? 

@@Flying Ace

Pink looked over at the pegasus stallion next to her. She tried to nudge him to wake up.

Hey dude, sorry to wake you but we're kind of in a pickle and I need your help. Our lives depend on it.

Ace was looming between wake and sleep, he didn't know where he was or why he had a splitting headache. Hey dude, sorry to wake you but we're kind of in a pickle and I need your help. Our lives depend on it. That voice...who was that? Ace was able to open his eyes lazily and tried to move but couldn't. "Wha? What's going on...?"

Ace was looming between wake and sleep, he didn't know where he was or why he had a splitting headache. Hey dude, sorry to wake you but we're kind of in a pickle and I need your help. Our lives depend on it. That voice...who was that? Ace was able to open his eyes lazily and tried to move but couldn't. "Wha? What's going on...?"

Pink looked at the pegasus stallion who was barely waking up and tried to fill him in on the whole situation.

Some guy brought us here and chained us to this wall. He gave me some sort of riddle and told me that we had 24 hours to escape. The room is slowly filling with poisonous gas and if we don't break free we'll die from poisoning. We need to work together to get out of this alive. I know we don't know each other but our survival depends on it. So what do you say, are you with me?

Equinox started to panic when he saw he only has till 12 before he falls asleep and dies in his sleep . "Its been that long already already...shit I need to hurry" He said as he started bucking the door trying to force it open. "Come on I need to get out of here" He said as he tried to force the door open.

Edited by Motorloo

Pink looked at the pegasus stallion who was barely waking up and tried to fill him in on the whole situation.

Some guy brought us here and chained us to this wall. He gave me some sort of riddle and told me that we had 24 hours to escape. The room is slowly filling with poisonous gas and if we don't break free we'll die from poisoning. We need to work together to get out of this alive. I know we don't know each other but our survival depends on it. So what do you say, are you with me?

Ace shook his head to clear the fogginess he was more aware of his surroundings and what's going on. "What? He's just going to kill us?! Alright, I'll help you or my guilt may kill me if I don't." He got up on shaky legs, his body was not fully awake yet. "So, what's the riddle

Ace shook his head to clear the fogginess he was more aware of his surroundings and what's going on. "What? He's just going to kill us?! Alright, I'll help you or my guilt may kill me if I don't." He got up on shaky legs, his body was not fully awake yet. "So, what's the riddle

Dishes are a very painstaking chore, the key to your survival is somewhere on the floor. You two must work together and not fight, but be warned, blades can bite 

That's the riddle he gave me. I'm guessing we're supposed to look for a dishrag or something since he mentioned dishes. But I don't know about the blades can bite part. All I know is that we have to get out of these chains and get to those gas masks over there. If we don't we'll die. 

(edited)

@, @@Mint Drop,

In another room two stallion pegasus were in a room, both having shackles on their front hooves. On the floor beneath Blacklight, who hung a few meters above, it looked like the floor could separate. His chains led up to the ceiling. Night Dart is a few feet away from him. His shackles led into the wall.

A t.v sat on the wall near the door, and it flickered on. "Hello Blacklight, Night Dart. I wanna play a game!" Jigsaw said.

Edited by Kibishi