Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Wünderland

MyLittleCell

As the snow falls upon your naked back, and the city of ice shrinks behind you, a pale speck in the everlasting snow, the harsh winds that push against your every movement begin to feel stronger, and you feel your legs give in as you close your eyes to the sounds of the rushing waves of ice.

Welcome to Wünderland

OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/76894-wünderland/#entry1961121

RP: 

A City in the snow, Wünderen, surrounded by frost and the eternal blizzard. "A god!" Some say, "Cruel magic" others say, "A curse, for their sins!" Say some others.

"Death" Is what they all agree on. For one reason or another, you wandered here, were born here, or woke up here, and you must find your way to Wünderen, surviving the cruel snow, the vicious wilds, and each other.

For your greatest enemy is not the ice that forms on your face, nor the wolves that await you, but the ponies who stand beside you, Waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

For in Wünderland, 

Survival is everything.

It goes like this:

A standard Rp, with a few additions:

I will keep track of and regularly post your

Hunger /100

Thirst /100

Sleep /15

Temp 1-100

If any one gets too low, you will start having effects, and i may ask that you edit your post to account for your damage.

When entering new houses/rooms, i will tell you what's inside and when you open a container i will tell you the contents.

If any stat runs out, you will be out of the game, so keep an eye out.

Rules:

1. No mary sues, alicorns, or dragons.

2. Don't sign up if you cant update to often

3. Try to keep the story moving

4. No God-modding

5. Nothing too graphic. This is dark, but don't go to far.

6. You CAN die, If you do stupid things or get killed.

7. You can kill each other, but do it very cautiously and only for story.

Ponies:

1. Carin (Karen) Jumper

2. Reserve

3. CMDR Sharp

4. Insomni Hack

5. Whiterunner

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you trudge through the snows, you rub your eyes, and you cant believe what is in front of you. A Log house, two stories, a chimney,(That means fire) And...

The lights are on.

That means ponies, allies! Or enemies....

You each arrive, one at a time, so introduce yourself to whoever's right behind you, and get ready, because the cabin isn't going to supply you all for long.

Soon, you will have to move, and you must work together if you want to live....

Edited by MyLittleCell

Hack woke up on the cold icy floor. He had picked a terrible time to let his lack of sleep get to him. He put a hoof over his eye in an attempt to warm them, "Yesh Fi," He said, "How long was I out?" When he didn't here a response, he started to panic. "Fi... Fi!" He shouted, hoping his firefly friend would hear him. To his hearts satisfaction, he heard a little, "Chip," in repose to his efforts. He dashed towards where he had heard it come from, and was relived to see the insect. It was squished into the wall of a log cabin, trying to get some warmth. "So you found this all by yourself huh." He only got a happy chirp in reply, he stuck out his hoof for the insect to crawl on. "Well don't run off again, I nearly had a heart attack." He slipped the insect into his hair and then eyed the cabin curiously. Smoke was coming from a chimney, and smoke meant fire. 

He shivered and said, "Well it's best to get warm now right?" Then cautiously trotted in. The fire was burning brightly, but not another pony in sight. "Maybe it needs to stay that way..."

Sharp wakes up, face down in the snow. He slowly, but readily pushed himself up onto his hooves. As he saw the cabin, his face lit up. "C-c-c-ca-cab-in." He shook off what's left of his exhaustion and old and made his way to the door and readily kicked it in. Subtlety wasn't his style. He fell in and crawled to the fridge. "Warmth.... And booze!!" He says scarfing down chips and drinking vodka.

He now turned around and saw Hack. With his mouth completely full, he asked. "Wh- th- fuff -r- -ou?"

Edited by Blake Diamante

@, (I'm imagining this scene in real life lol)

Hack was standing calmly by the fire, taking it all in after being out in the cold. When he heard the door swing open, and in rushed a pony moving so fast he could see it pass by. At least he thought it was moving fast. It turned out Hack was really just moving upwards. He had insitictivly flown towards the ceiling, and grasped on to a wooden beam. He heard the pony say, 

"Wh- th- fuff -r- -ou?"

and assumed what he said could mean many things. He had learned from past mistakes that in these situations, it's bad to be too open or close. So he kept his distance by hanging onto the wooden beam. "Umm... Hi."

Edited by danzxc123

"I'm CMDR. Sharp, of the Stalliongrad Army." He said with his heavy Russian accent. He quickly grabbed a fire poker from the fireplace and pulled down Hack from the beam. "Relax Chicken Bone, I'm just like you." He plants a bottle of vodka in Hack's hooves. "Now, what's your name?" He asks chugging another.

Hack eyed the bottle nervously and sat it down next to him, and slowly shoved it aside as he cautiously said, "My names... Insomni-Hack." 

His eyes nervously drifted back over to the bottle of vodka when he saw a little firefly trying to open it. He picked up the insect with his hoof closest to @, and shoved the bottle behind him with the other. "This is Fi." As hack said that a depressed high pitched chirp could be heard coming from Fi.

Edited by danzxc123

Sharp raised his eyebrow a bit. "Eh, I think I'll stick with Chicken Bone, easier to remember you know." He then realized how lucky he was to find this place, but it was suicide to stay. He looked around and saw a window. There was something out there, it looked like a stump. He rubbed the window to attempt to make it less blurry, but to no avail. He rubbed harder, nothing. "Stay here." He said and stepped outside for a moment. He walked around the building to where the stump was.

(Cell, I'm leaving what he finds up to you, I don't want to do something I'm not supposed to.)

@,

@@MyLittleCell,  

Hack glanced over at the door and watched as CMDR walked out of the door to the cabin, "Well," He said, "He didn't try to attack me..." Hack's eyes were focused on his hand, and the little insect that had crawled off and towards the bottle again. He scooped it back up and said, "No Fi. Do you want to drown, and why hadn't I noticed this earlier?" His eyes darted left and saw refrigerator the stallion had gone after before. He turned towards Fi again, "I'm sure he doesn't mean this exact spot." He was about to nestle Fi into his hair, and got to the fridge, when she started chipping and struggling to avoid his hooves.

After a moment he released her and said, "What is it?" Fi made a set of weird jumping, and noises; not pointing to the alchol, but towards the beam that Hack had grasped. "I did think I saw something shiny up there. Maybe it deserves another look?" He slowly began to Hoover back over to the beam that he was at before, while Fi ran over the bottle again. It happily gnawing on the cap, hoping it would open.

(I will leave what he finds up to you as well.) 

Edited by danzxc123

Sharp raised his eyebrow a bit. "Eh, I think I'll stick with Chicken Bone, easier to remember you know." He then realized how lucky he was to find this place, but it was suicide to stay. He looked around and saw a window. There was something out there, it looked like a stump. He rubbed the window to attempt to make it less blurry, but to no avail. He rubbed harder, nothing. "Stay here." He said and stepped outside for a moment. He walked around the building to where the stump was.

(Cell, I'm leaving what he finds up to you, I don't want to do something I'm not supposed to.)

You look over the stump, and it makes a slight shift, as you realize it isn't a stump at all.

Whatever it was, it grunted, and shivered, shaking a bit as it did.

@,

@@MyLittleCell,  

Hack glanced over at the door and watched as CMDR walked out of the door to the cabin, "Well," He said, "He didn't try to attack me..." Hack's eyes were focused on his hand, and the little insect that had crawled off and towards the bottle again. He scooped it back up and said, "No Fi. Do you want to drown, and why hadn't I noticed this earlier?" His eyes darted left and saw refrigerator the stallion had gone after before. He turned towards Fi again, "I'm sure he doesn't mean this exact spot." He was about to nestle Fi into his hair, and got to the fridge, when she started chipping and struggling to avoid his hooves.

After a moment he released her and said, "What is it?" Fi made a set of weird jumping, and noises; not pointing to the alchol, but towards the beam that Hack had grasped. "I did think I saw something shiny up there. Maybe it deserves another look?" He slowly began to Hoover back over to the beam that he was at before, while Fi ran over the bottle again. It happily gnawing on the cap, hoping it would open.

(I will leave what he finds up to you as well.) 

As you approach for a closer look, you realize that the shine was from a well-polished blade, of sorts.

Stuck in the wall was what one could assume was a random bit of piping or metal, heavily sharpened and shined, and was stuck deep in the wall, along with other groove marks.

Sharp backed away slowly and walked back into the cabin. "Be silent friend, for the bear slumbers." He whispers looking around the room for something. He scanned the room for any kind of weapon he could use in the event the bear woke up. He saw something out of the corner of his eye. It was by the firewood, and he moved forward to check.

Hack looked at the object stuck into the wall, and wondered, "How it had gotten up here?" He had stuck his hoof out and tried to grab it, but it was stuck into the wall to firmly for a pony like him to remove. It was around this time that the other stallion had come back into the cabin and started looking around the fire place for something. Hack looked over and said, "@, I think I found something, but I can't get it out the wall. Think you can help me?"

Edited by danzxc123

Sharp backed away slowly and walked back into the cabin. "Be silent friend, for the bear slumbers." He whispers looking around the room for something. He scanned the room for any kind of weapon he could use in the event the bear woke up. He saw something out of the corner of his eye. It was by the firewood, and he moved forward to check.

As you looked over, you saw only a simple fire-catcher by the fireplace. It was sharp, to be sure, but it likely wouldn't kill a bear. 

Not without trouble, of course...

As Cairn trudged on, she could feel her legs begin to give in, and she felt the tears run down her face. She fell to her knees, and she looked ahead, the sight of the lodge giving her a bit of strength to take another step, her head down to fight against the winds. She looked up and completely stopped in her tracks.

The brown mound in front of her rose, grumbling as it did. Cairn took a step back, but the crunch of snow made the bear turn to face her,

And it roared.

Whiterunner was walking through the wind and snow, he was wearing a black scarf to keep himself warm, it was really cold as he thought to himself "Why did i come where in the first place?", then he remembered he had heard rumors about a city, surrounded by the frost, and it seem'd interesting to him, "Well, seems so be i have arrived, but its hard to see around here", in the distance he noticed a little log house, lights were on so he thought that there might be someone in there, but before he could take another step, a loud roar was heard from the house, "Someone could be in trouble" he thought, he ran as fast as he could to reach the house and see what was going on in there. 

Edited by Wheatley

Cairn shook her self a bit, getting the sluggish snow off her back as she reached her mouth down to grab an ice pick that was strapped to her side. Her numb nuzzle made it hard, but she grasped it between her teeth and lowered herself, getting ready to pounce if the bear attacked. The bear, meanwhile, stretched itself upward, and cairn could see that it was at least twice her size. She wasn't confident in her ability to kill it, but she sure as hell wasn't going to go down without a fight.

@@MyLittleCell,

As Whiterunner ran towards the house, he saw something at the corner of his eye, it was a pony in the snow, and a bear near that pony which seem'd to be very aggressive, he stopped and shouted to the pony, "Need any help?" while levitating a small knife out of his pocket.