Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spark

It's Saturday, but there's no new episode! Does this mean that they're coming out with a new season? Please give me your thoughts.post-2103-0-90132300-1330223570_thumb.png

Well either that or a happy Pinkie because there's a new season.

Uh, We do have to take a break every once in a while, and this week was a break week, after all, the animators, actors/actresses, producers, and studio has more things to do than make the ponies we just adore.

Nope, next episode is due to air March 3rd.

Though I do notice that we're getting close to the end of the season, A Friend in Deed is episode 18, and the Season 2 finale is episodes 25 and 26. =P

Edited by Jadefire

Uh, We do have to take a break every once in a while, and this week was a break week, after all, the animators, actors/actresses, producers, and studio has more things to do than make the ponies we just adore.

Just saying, they work on episodes with much advance. They are most likely working on season 3 episodes right now. They could have released every season 2 episode at once if they wanted to

Just saying, they work on episodes with much advance. They are most likely working on season 3 episodes right now. They could have released every season 2 episode at once if they wanted to

Yes that is a part of animating, 2/3 brainstorming, 1/3 actual animating.

I know, thats my point and Hasbro logic.

Personally, I think they need a little more common sense. They need to listen to the desires of their fan base more then take a swerving turn every time they see a trolling post on a forum. For example, as soon as anyone complained about Derpy's voice being offensive, before the fan base could even love, tolerate, and bring them to light, HASBRO immediately flipped shit. Also, they could make millions by producing plushies.

• Brohoof 1

Also, they could make millions by producing plushies.

They can, but at the same time, it would be made in China, by workers making less than $.80 a day for making them, plus they would be very inaccurate, that is Hasbro for you.

They can, but at the same time, it would be made in China, by workers making less than $.80 a day for making them, plus they would be very inaccurate, that is Hasbro for you.

I really meant if they put a little effort into them and made them anything like the fan made ones. But that's really any corporate business for you.

• Brohoof 1

What I mean is, episode 19 is already finished, they are not currently working on it

Ep 19 is finnished? Do you mean in season 3? And if, how do you know?? :o Edited by Jokuc

As Darkshadow said, people need breaks, so theres nothing wrong with skipping a week and for networks to spread out airings of new episodes. Networks do it with kids shows all the time.

Plus, season 3 is already in the works. Will it be the next new episode? Of course not. When season 2 is over there won't be any new episodes until fall, and thats when the next season will start.

It's definetely coming, but apparently only 13 episodes long

I thought that was debunked as a rumor.

Back in a quick edit. The guy saying it was longer then 13 episodes was debunked as a rumor. The hub has so far only ordered 13 episodes for season three. Hopefully that doesn't mean they can't order more since the show is doing so well in the ratings.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

I thought that was debunked as a rumor.

Back in a quick edit. The guy saying it was longer then 13 episodes was debunked as a rumor. The hub has so far only ordered 13 episodes for season three. Hopefully that doesn't mean they can't order more since the show is doing so well in the ratings.

It would be marketing suicide for the Hub not to order 26 episodes for Season 3...MLP is one of their top rated shows

But then again Disney did that to Spectacular Spiderman (CURSE YOU DISNEY)

But I think the Hub's CEOs have a bit more sense than Disney's

It would be marketing suicide for the Hub not to order 26 episodes for Season 3...MLP is one of their top rated shows

But then again Disney did that to Spectacular Spiderman (CURSE YOU DISNEY)

But I think the Hub's CEOs have a bit more sense than Disney's

Let's hope that the Hub has more sense. I want this wonderful pony-ride to continue quite a bit longer! I've watched and loved a lot of cartoons as an adult, but "Friendship is Magic" has something, well, magic about it. When Kim Possible ended it's run, I was like "Oh well, It's a shame they didn't make more." With MLP:FIM, I'm sort of dreading the thought of it ending. At the real risk of sounding like a kook, I would actually miss all of the ponies like I would a real life friend.

I can't wait till another season! :wub:

I'm going to mark my calendar (March 3rd), so I know to watch the newest edition of MLP. The next episodes about Fluttershy so I can't wait because I felt like she's been left out a bit. (could be just me though)