Smarts

Are you a tricker or a treater?

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a tricker or a treater?

• Tricker
    • Treater
    • Both
    • Neither

Are you the tricker, someone who tricks and scares people every opportunity they get on Halloween. Or are you the treater, someone who collects as many treats as they can. You can even be both or neither.

Happy Halloween or Nightmare Night! Whichever suits you. smile.png

Edited by SmartyPants

I'm actually neither, I'm the Discount Shopper--that means I wait until the day after Halloween, go to the clearance section and fill up a bag full of cheap candy. xD

I'm known all around in my neighborhood, for pulling the best tricks and pranks on Halloween night every year. While at the same time, candy is the one thing that can keep my body energized though sugar! xD

I'm not allowed to go trick-or-treating.

But if I were, I would probably be a treater, due to my absolute love of all things sweet.

I'm actually neither, I'm the Discount Shopper--that means I wait until the day after Halloween, go to the clearance section and fill up a bag full of cheap candy. xD

Same here, but I don't think I'll get any this year since I got a filling the other day. Oh well, I can always buy a pack of Skittles or whatever myself.

I'm definitely a treater. I remember when I was a kid I'd go to all the houses around my neighbourhood with my friends and we'd gather as much sweets as possible :D

I'm not much of a people-person, so I prefer to remain as neither.  Plus I have absolutely no motivation to make/buy a halfway decent costume.  I used to be a treater though.  It was great, because since my sister and I were some of the only kids on our street we'd get ridiculous amounts of candy from each house, as well as requests to come by a second time later on to see if they had anything left (they always did).

Edited by ~Lawful Smurf~

I think it is safe to say I’m both. ^_^

• Brohoof 2
  • I see 1

Badges

I am all about the candy. I usually wait until immediately after Halloween for the glorious candy sales and I stock up like a mofo. :3 

Badges

I am mostly all about candy particularly M&ms thou there my favorite.

Badges

I’m a Treater. I’m just the kind of person who’s always gonna get caught toilet papering the neighbor’s yard if I opt to play Tricker, so I play it safe and go for the quick gratification of free candy. I’m easy to please.  

• Brohoof 2
  • Laugh 1

Badges

2 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I’m a Treater. I’m just the kind of person who’s always gonna get caught toilet papering the neighbor’s yard if I opt to play Tricker, so I play it safe and go for the quick gratification of free candy. I’m easy to please.  

Same.

Both. But I'd rather eat the entire Chocolate Factory:nom:

Badges

I’m a tricker tricker or treater treater.

I could also be a trick treater or treat tricker.

I’m REALLY confused.

Badges

I'm a neither. I just get candy from the store a few days earlier, freeze it, and then eat it :P

Edited by Dusklicious

I honestly think that I'm kind of both :P 

Eh, I just steal candy from my little sister and cousins. :mlp_laugh:

Neither. I don't participate in Halloween, has been and always will be my least favorite holiday.

Badges

I'm a Tricker. I have no particular interest in candy, so I might as well take advantage of an evening of semi-legalized mayhem. I love to scare people and I love to make trouble. It may not be a stellar character trait, but that's me. 

Neither. I stopped trick-or-treating when I hit 13.