Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you doing for Halloween?

Cyan Blue

Currently spending my Halloween night eating dinner in my room. Before that, I cleaned my room and bathroom, and read for a little bit. Pretty much treating this day just like any other day.. although I plan on watching Luna Eclipsed tonight just cause I'm a brony haha. Surprisingly very few people have stopped by our house to trick-or-treat, so I haven't really been giving out candy much.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Well, Poopy. Was hoping for some ideas what to do this Halloween.  Don't have much practice celebrating holidays on my own & Hallow's Eve was my favorite holiday back in my youth, second only to Christmas. Stinks how I'm too old now to go begging around for free candy & sitting at home and watching movies on netflix by myself sounds so depressing. Hah, yeah right I'd GIVE candy out to others. I am like, thiiiis close to going out & mugging some little brats for their goodies. Not because I hate children; I'm just that greedy! Could use some ideas, as I ain't got much to work on.

Was thinking of wearing one of my long trenchcoats, goggles & overgrown hair and hamming it up by squawking & yelling at passersby. Buuut, that might get me arrested.

And I suppose blood sacrifices to Samwein are just right out.

Working. I work every Halloween since so many others want off to do something with their kids.

But it is fine, there is plenty of stuff going on around the week of Halloween, so I am sure I can find something if I truly want to.

Probably just watch movies or some such though. No one around me gets into the whole haunted houses and haunted attractions thing like I do.

I'll be working on Halloween. I'll probably be handing out candy to the kids after I get home from work. I might also play video games and watch some horror themed anime. I'll be dressing up and going to a Halloween Party the weekend before Halloween.

Probably not doing anything special. Fiance is having a house party sort of thing. Parties aren't my flock of butterflies though. Might go see my grandparents cause it's been several months and my grandfather has had a lot of health problems recently, so I realize I might not have a lot of time. I'll probably just stay in, enjoy some of the excess candy, enjoy a cup of coffee, watch shows or play games. It's peace of mind. And that's what a holiday really means to me. I'm not dressing up. But I'll probably dress in a nice casual outfit or something. I don't need to impress anyone

I will be working this Halloween. I'm a bit bummed out- as I was loking foward to taking my nephew out to get candy. But it's alright because Halloween isn't really that big of a holiday with my family. All we really do is hang around and pass out candy.

:P

• Brohoof 1

I might take my nieces and nephews trick-or-treating. I might stay home and play video games.

If it's the first, I wanna try out this trypophobia makeup "costume" and make my sister help out with it. In reality, I just wanna see her gross out and see how many other people gross out. I'm evil like that. >:3

Edited by TigerGeekGuy

originally planned to do a house warming halloween party but i dont think the place will be tidy enough for it, so I think im just gonna don my Dashie wings, buy a buck ton of sweets and see if any kids turn up. Trick or Treating isnt a massive thing here in the UK. i used to do it as a kid but ive never had other kids come round to ours for it =/ 

oh well, failing that, horror movies and all those sweets for me and Denz. 

• Brohoof 1