Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you doing for Halloween?

Cyan Blue

Probably hide under my bed at home because 'killer clowns' are taking over the UK

Nope not really :P Probably go trick or treating with my little sister or do duck apples.

Edited by Kelpieli

Well I had planned to watch or participate in an EQTV movie night, assuming they were having one. However I remembered earlier today that Monday evenings I have my European History class from 7 to 10 sooo rip. 

I'll be going here

Header-2-1920x1000-2.png

Unless you're talking about legit Halloween. Then I'll be going to work, cause my town has trick or treating on the weekend.

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

I'm too old to Trick or Treat and I have no parties to attend. So...

I'm gonna go about my day normally, just while wearing a costume.

Edited by PIKAQIU
  • Brohoof 1

I have a few halloween parties, but they aren't on halloween.

I might get in my starswirl cosplay and pass out candy though.

passing out candy > getting candy

• Brohoof 1

I'm just going to be snacking on some candy and watching movies at night! There isn't much to do for adult Halloweeners where I live that doesn't involved getting totally wasted. I prefer sober fun! :P

• Brohoof 3

I'm going to a Halloween themed brunch tomorrow, I'm really excited.

My costume is Carrie from the 80s horror movie. I get to spend tomorrow morning covering myself in fake blood!! The dress is quite pretty though, even if it is blood soaked.

On the day I think I'll watch Hocus Pocus and eat some chocolate out of a carrier bag. Try to relive my youth!!

There's also a convention here on Saturday which I'm really tempted to go to. Hoping I might find some pony stuff. I went to loads of comiccons in London last year and saw so much Pony Merch but I wasn't really in to the show then so didn't buy anything. I haven't been to any this year and it's not the sort of thing that happens in Dubai. It's called PopCon so I'm not sure how much they'll have of what.

Probably not much, but at least I'll get some candy and very probably wear a costume. And if I'm feeling brave enough, I could try watching horror movies too. Even though this all sounds fun to do even by myself, I still think wistfully about having someone to go trick or treating with.

It was also my genius idea to make an appointment with my psychologist exactly on Halloween. Oh boy.