Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bonjour.

Theo

Hey, good morning, afternoon, evening or whatever.

I'm Theo, young guy living in the south of France, (so my grammar could make your eyes bleed a little, sorry for that wink.png ) and guess what, I like a cartoon called My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. So I went here, I've been told there were people who enjoyed this cartoon too KUbAnTY.png

Well, er..., I don't have anything else to say for the moment but if you have any question, just asklaugh.png

PS: These emoticons are so...  circular  ohmy.png

• Brohoof 2

French guy, hm? *flirts*

Just kidding :P Anyway, welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay. Everyone's really friendly, and if you ever want to talk or something, my PM box is open ^_^

P.S. I never understood this vsTALhM.png emote. Why is it Luna? o_O

Welcome to the forums mon frère! How did you get tricked recruited into our terrible fine fandom? And not a problem! My eyes tend to spontaneously bleed throughout the day anyways. (I blame it on my bloody good looks) *cringe* There are indeed people that enjoy said cartoon. Or maybe we're all just wrapped up in one big elaborate troll! (I'll never know)

And of course, if you ever want a friend who talks a little too much. (And might be a little insane and annoying) You know where to find me. (I'll be under your bed counting your dead skin cells) ph34r.png

P.S. I never understood this img-1970277-1-vsTALhM.png emote. Why is it Luna? o_O

Because Luna want's you to COME AT US... brethren.

Welcome to the party! tongue.png

Where in Southern France do you live exactly? I plan to make my way down there when the rest of Western Europe gets cold, haha. How's the winter like?

Thank y'all for your replies and welcoming laugh.png

Welcome to the forums mon frère! How did you get tricked recruited into our terrible fine fandom?

Well, about a year ago I found a thread on a video game forum saying that there was a show called My Little Pony Friendship is Magic which was great and very different from what we could expect from children entertainment. I thought I should know more about that, then I totally forgot it.

I really discovered the show this summer, thanks to two videos; the first one is, ironically, the "Teens React" video. I was so frustrated no to see anything of the show, only the theme (which isn't generally the best part of a show for me) that I wanted to learn by myself what it was made of.

The second video is "Turnabout Storm", the crossover with the Phoenix Wright universe which I found very well done.

Where in Southern France do you live exactly? I plan to make my way down there when the rest of Western Europe gets cold, haha. How's the winter like?

I study in Marseille and during the holidays I am in the Popes' city , Avignon.

The winter isn't really cold there aren't a lot of days under 30°F/0°C but the wind can make it awful.sad.png

• Brohoof 2

Well, about a year ago I found a thread on a video game forum saying that there was a show called My Little Pony Friendship is Magic which was great and very different from what we could expect from children entertainment. I thought I should know more about that, then I totally forgot it.

I really discovered the show this summer, thanks to two videos; the first one is, ironically, the "Teens React" video. I was so frustrated no to see anything of the show, only the theme (which isn't generally the best part of a show for me) that I wanted to learn by myself what it was made of.

The second video is "Turnabout Storm", the crossover with the Phoenix Wright universe which I found very well done.

Well I for one am glad you made the logical decision and took it upon yourself to do some research before jumping the shark!

Hoh'man! That reminds me! The last Turnabout Storm just came out last week! Now I just gotta find the time to watch a two and a half hour long video... (Wow)

Welcome! I loved Marseille when I was there in 2011, but I only had a few days because ships pull out again. I chatted up a Greek girl (the second time in my life I've done that), accidentally ordered salads THREE TIMES tongue.png , and met some Alaskan researchers floating around on a knock-off Junk made of concrete (the Heraclitus). It's on my list of places to go back to if I ever get more than three days overseas. It's also the only city that didn't remind me of somewhere else.

I'll be your friend if you want. You know what's great about this place? That doesn't make me special at all. Literally everybody will be your friend here. Aren't you popular!

Edited by DenialZombie

That's great to know, I hope I could also be friend with everypony because friends are 20% cooler and 150%  magic (whatever that means laugh.png )

• Brohoof 1

Didja have a good nightmare night!?

Prepare to be shocked because people barely do anything for Nightmare Night in France. It's pretty sad but the people who dress up on October 31st are almost all children sad.png

Prepare to be shocked because people barely do anything for Nightmare Night in France. It's pretty sad but the people who dress up on October 31st are almost all children :(

Omg that sucks!!! It's so fun to dress up tho!! People of all ages here dress up and party the night away!! You're actually in the minority here if you don't dress up....at least a little!! :/