Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I tried to sing Winter Wrap Up XD

POW

Can't blame a guy for trying right? XD i realized my voice dropped at one point but oh well :P tell me what you think because I had a lot of fun :3

• Brohoof 2

....Well, if you had fun, that's all that matters biggrin.png

If you really want me to critique your singing skills... let's just say you aren't an American Idol.

If I went on American Idol, I'd sing my ABCs :] just because if I sang anything else (besides) the wheels on the bus go round a round then they'd give me over a 10

Just gotta put some more feeling into it man! (Feelings matter!) It just sounds like you're reading off a speech from a script. You gotta sell it to me bro, make me want more, smash all the opposition that said you'd never amount to beans! SING YOUR HEART OUT! *pants*

Just gotta put some more feeling into it man! (Feelings matter!) It just sounds like you're reading off a speech from a script. You gotta sell it to me bro, make me want more, smash all the opposition that said you'd never amount to beans! SING YOUR HEART OUT! *pants*

I was trying so hard to hold in my laughter which is realy hard for me just because I have always been a jokster and i already messed up the first take by saying something stupid and it just popped up in my head :3