Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When did you first see the user above you?

Enemy Stand

I can't exactly recall the first time, since my memory isn't really all that great with these kinds of things. I remember calling you a  "Sexy Librarian" at some point lol, I don't even recall why to be honest! :lol: 

I'm sure I'd seen you a ton, but I first started noticing you more in "The Forums Hardest Game" when I was getting consistently foiled all of the time! 

I can't exactly recall the first time, since my memory isn't really all that great with these kinds of things. I remember calling you a  "Sexy Librarian" at some point lol, I don't even recall why to be honest! :lol:

I'm sure I'd seen you a ton, but I first started noticing you more in "The Forums Hardest Game" when I was getting consistently foiled all of the time! 

That's because I AM a Sexy Librarian. :P

Anyways, I think I saw you in the Everfree Forest in one of those more debatey-type threads. Either that, or maybe in the Forum's Hardest Game. Then I started noticing you becoming a thing here.

I think I first saw you back when I first joined, when I was reading through the various rules and things for Roleplay World.

• 10 months later...

I first found you in General Discussion where you posted on a topic regarding what gender you want your child to be.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Shortly after they joined, noticed their name on the Twilight Sparkle fan club.

Oh gosh...It had to have been less than a couple weeks ago, though I don't remember where. Maybe in Forum Games?