Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Candy Blaze

Since I figured they'd stay in Baltimore for another year if not a few years (they've absolutely zero reason to move seeing as Baltimore's convention center is so massive and surrounded by hotels that it can easily hold our population for several years to come, assuming the conventions keep getting bigger), yes, I'm going again, as I assume many people who went last year are, and new people who couldn't last time :3

• Brohoof 9

I also wish bronycon would be in a place closer to me like Chicago or Milwaukee. I will definitely be aspiring to attend, but reality proves this endeavor to be challenging for me. i hope I can go.

• Brohoof 2

There's no way I'd be able to go. Even though I have the money to go; I don't have the time nor transportation to go. Around that time is usually when college classes start up and I will be enrolled into my college I wanted to go to hopefully.

• Brohoof 1

I've convinced a few of my friends to go with me this year, so I should be able to go. I didn't want to go alone last year :X but I think this year I should be fine. OHHH I'M SO EXCITED. 

I really gotta start making plans for this.  Shouldn't conflict with my family's reunion in New York, that's in July I'm pretty sure; the biggest question is finances.  Hopefully once I get all of my grad school applications in I might be able to pick up a second job and really start saving some big money.  Of course, I gotta look into the logistics of it as well, but if I plan ahead enough and pinch my pennies I should be able to make it. derpy_emoticon1.png

• Brohoof 1

I guess I shall put this in my massive list of conventions that I cannot attend, which is essentially all of them. Meh, I really don't even know if I would enjoy it. Not too big on crowds of people and I tend to feel inferior to everyone around me enough as it is, that would amplify it at least 10 times.

It would be nice to meet some of the awesome people that work on the show though, whoever it might be, as some would probably be there.

• Brohoof 2

Wow, that is good to know.  Bronycon will once again be "relatively" cheap and easy for me to attend if I decide to go.  But it is still an if.  I have a couple ideas for vacation plans next year.  Depending on how those flesh out, I might not make Bronycon next year.  For one thing, I sort of promised my roommate that we'd go to Botcon (Transformers convention) if it is held in Pasadena in 2014.  That seems to be their favorite venue. 

But I'm glad to read that a return to Baltimore for Bronycon is official in any event.  :)

I'd love to go, but Maryland is very far away from where I live :/ on the bright side, it would be an excellent opportunity to travel to another state, as I rarely ever leave my own area. If I'm able to get a job in the next few months, maybe I could save up some cash and plan a trip there. It always bums me out to miss these events, so I'd definitely like to go instead of miss out.. but yeah, as of now I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it.

Edited by Lero

I wish I could go next year, but sadly I'll still be in high school and I'll miss out again on another BronyCon. So, I hope that the people that are attending will have fun!

• Brohoof 1

I probably wont go, sadly. It's too close to my birthday and I believe I'm being taken to Comic con. Plus my mother will probably never let me see anything MLP again if she ever went to Bronycon. :o

But at least Comic-con doesn't exclude MLP! :)

I managed to make BronyCon '12, Canterlot Gardens, Everfree Northwest '13, BronyCon '13, and BronyCAN...so I don't see why I'd miss this one! Plus Burning Man is at the end of the month. tongue.png