Web Your opinions on Smosh

Some of their videos are good, while the others are bad. Epic lunch time is just horrible, while there are some good classical videos of them. And their website is not bad.

Register now to remove this ad.

Some of there videos are okay, some annoy the heck out of me. They are okay overall, and i am subscribed to them. And i do have to admit, food battle is a guilty pleasure

• 11 months later...

Eh. I used to like Smosh but, they've really gone downhill. Once in a while they'll make a good video but most of the time they just don't.

Badges

They're still awesome. I look forward to their food battle videos every year. Also, they tweeted me once. It was awesome. :)

Badges

I used to like Smosh

when I was 13. Their videos to me were loud, random and edgy, which at the time, I thought always works for good comedy. Nowadays, they don't really age well. Some stuff is sill funny like their If X Were Real videos or their Pokemon parodies. But most of the other stuff is just either loud and obnoxious, or trying to hard to be edgy with forced innuendo (see the meat in your mouth music video and the Dixon Cider music video. To me, it's kind of like the YouTube equivalent of Family Guy. Funny thing is, I read the comments of one of their early videos from 2005 and most of them were kids saying stuff like,"I was 2 when this was uploaded. Wow, some of you

kids really shouldn't be seeing this stuff.

• Brohoof 1

All I have to say about Smosh is what Jacksfilms said when he did a whole video on YouTuber impressions.

"Hi, we're Saturday Night Live for kids".

• Brohoof 1
Badges

Eh. I used to like Smosh but, they've really gone downhill. Once in a while they'll make a good video but most of the time they just don't.

Hi there. Just want to let you know that I've merged your Smosh thread with this one, as it already existed.

When thinking about making a thread, please use the search function beforehand~

I honestly have lost interest in Smosh. I used to love them but as they grew bigger and bigger they also grew more and more superficial. I understand why people would like them but it's just not my thing.

There's maybe one or two videos I enjoyed, but the rest of it I just simply don't care for. I don't mind loud, flashy, even juvenile videos from time to time, but they take it a bit too far for me. Plus they get incredibly formulaic and never do a lot innovating with their work. I will concede that their videos are well done from a technical standpoint and some of their jokes can be fairly clever, but that's it from me.

Badges

I used to love Smosh back when I was a kid! But now when I go back and watch their videos again, they just aren't the same as I remember them. 

Edited by Hovershy

• 1 month later...

I dislike them...i think its stupid. But my sis loves them and watches all the time...so I dont really have anything against people who like them

I watched some of their older videos and some of their newer videos, and I think I like the old ones a lot more. Still, it's pretty crude rumor which isn't really what I'm into, but I can see why people like them.