Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, Everyone!

Kon

Hello, everyone! My name is Kon Karne, but I am also known as Kon for short. I'm a person who likes playing video games with friends, make music, and draw! I know a little bit on how to draw ponies and stuff, so yeah. I sadly lost my tablet pen so whenever I draw and I want to post online, it has to be scanned through on paper. Anyways, I have been drawn to the show a few months after it started in 2010, and have been a fan ever since. I hope I have fun and meet some new friends. 

HI! You will definitely have fun and meet some new friends here. Good job not getting lost on the way.

I will now scrupulously avoid puns on your name, because who cares if it sounds like you're named after Mexican food? I can't wait to see some of this art you speak of. I've never done it any other way than scanning on paper. Used to be the only way there was, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Welcome to the opposite of 4chan!

That's a real bummer you lost your pen. (Art should be seen!) I can look for my old Wacom tablet and send that pen to you if you'd like! (Would that even work?)

And might I just say, that's a fine name you have there. And yeah, I know what you must be thinking; "Man, this Aniki chap sure seems like a fine fellow." (Some kinda mind reader!) Well I just wanna stop you right there. YOU'RE the fine fellow. And I, for one, am glad you found your way to these fine forums and would like to welcome you as such. I hope you have a fine time here and that perhaps we can have a fine time together. Hopefully I'll get to see some of your fine art eventually too! Plus hey, if you'd like to add Aniki to your fine list friends, that'd be just fine. (Got fine written all over me!) *ba dum tiss*

Edited by Aniki

56785___safe_rainbow-dash_fluttershy_ani

Welcome to the forums Kon~! I hope you have a great time here! :D We're all fun and crazy ponies so don't be shy! Join the family with some apple cider and have a FANTASTIC time!

Say, what kind of games you play? :3 I'm a lover of video games myself!

Edited by FeIix

Welcome! You are surrounded by gamers here! I'm playing pokemon Y like crazy myself atm....and I hope you get a new stylus and join our wonderful art community! Sounds like you'll fit in perfectly here! I'm happy you joined and hope to see lots more of you around the site!