Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats your TOP five ponies!

/mlp/

Rainbow Dash

Fluttershy

Twilight Sparkle

Pinkie Pie

Rarity/Applejack

Background characters are cool and all, hell i even have one in my FB profile picture, but i do not believe they deserve more attention than the mane 6. But thats my opinion

1. Celestia

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Fluttershy

4. Derpy

5. Scratch

If BG ponies are not counted, then:

1. Rainbow Dash

2. Fluttershy

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Rarity

5. Twilight Sparkle

(@Applejack fans: I just don't know what went wrong!)

I'm equal to ALL Equestrians.Everypony deserves my liking percentage but perhaps my top two are Twilight and FlutterShy.They're so close to my personality.Spike is also my favorite but he's not a pony,However,let's just say my personality is an amalgam of Fluttershy,Twilight and Spike behavior

1. Rainbow Dash as always

2. Fluttershy, has to be under, above or the same as Rainbow Dash in my opinion, Because Rainbow Dash has always been her friend for as long as they can remember I think.

3. Vinyl Scratch, best DJ in Equestria!

4. Rarity, for her awesome style and choices of clothing.

5. Trixie, yes I know what your thinking, another Trixie on the top 5, but if you just give her a chance, i think you will find her much better then you say she is, just like hearing about My Little Pony and not watching it, well most of you, not including me.

1. TWI!

2. Luna.

3. Fluttershy.

4. (Now it gets trickier....) I'd have to go with Pinkie Pie here.

5. Octavia. I've always liked Classical music. (Though I now prefer Techno)

Besides the fact that Pinkie Pie is my absolute favorite character, I generally love them all. They all have their own defining qualities. Some might be designed to be goons, antagonists, or otherwise despicable archetypes, but they ALL fill their roles perfectly, and I love those characters too for that reason. Even so, I do have a slight preference of who I enjoy seeing on the screen.

So...

1. Pinkie Pie

2. Twilight Sparkle

3. Fluttershy

4. Rarity

5. Princess Celestia

Now I should note that Spike, Discord, Angel Bunny, and other non-ponies might actually place in the top 5, but I'll abide by the topic title and only list ponies and not any kind of characters. ;)

1.Rarity

2.Screwball

3.Twilight Sparkle

4.Derpy Hooves

5.Pinkie Pie